3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 10.03.21 03:13 am

Girls and bespectacled

I am concerned about one topic: a girl (beautiful) might like a guy with glasses for the eyes? Here comes a girl and a guy with glasses or in a cafe, for example, meets her. Can this be? It's just that there is such a stereotype that the girl will not even look at the bespectacled man. What do you think? Sometimes there is a feeling that even a guy with glasses is disgusting to girls. Your opinions. It is advisable not to mock, but to write to the point.
74 Comments
Sort by:
c
cripples 10.03.21

You can get acquainted even without glasses, guys, what the girls pay attention to: cleanliness of shoes, neatness, how they are dressed, manner of talking ...

M
MarvelDC 10.03.21

cripple
... on a wallet, car, two-story house, ipont 6.

T
TTG 10.03.21

Oh, those female mouflons. First, they shit heavily on one topic, then they abruptly reincarnate and jump into the second. They already want to go under the smart girl. Well done, I have warm milk and cookies for your lunch.

On a subject. Pocket press solves at least 60% of cases.

M
MunchkiN 616 10.03.21

Well, as if the glasses are similar well and a certain face model, then the rules will all
tell me that all kinds of glasses go to mine, but I don't wear them, but I should. sometimes missed the buttons on foot with potsone errors.
louse if the forehead has a bit of facial features, he needs such rectangular glasses. he will be like a demon butler or an oldfag schoolboy, it's almost the same thing. if the face is piggy round you need glasses as in short in the early 70s there were such drops. if the face is old wrinkled with a beard, pozones, round glasses are possible. and all the chicks are glued to me.

D
Denis Kyokushin 10.03.21

My wife does not like bespectacled people, although I have glasses. I only wear a TV channel to watch, poop and at work.

7Rain7 10.03.21

With eyesight, everything is fine, but I ordered glasses for working at a computer, tk. I work for him 8 hours a day. A friend of mine had it, his eyes really get tired less.

R
RussianQuaker 10.03.21

I don’t know about glasses, but I heard such a stereotype that if a guy’s pussy smells of sourness, the chick won’t even take it in her mouth. As far as this stereotype is concerned, I can at least debate its plausibility. And I hear about glasses for the first time :)

F
Fluffy destroyer 10.03.21

what if a guy's pussy smells of sourness, but the chick won't even take it in her mouth
Gee-gee. Vienna sausage in lemon sauce. XD Doesn't like this, season chili. XD

S
SignIn 10.03.21

Fluffy Destroyer
Why are you stealing my intellectual property ?!

D
Devil208 10.03.21

Author, wear lenses, since you don't like glasses. Is your eyesight so bad?

r
rPeBoJL 10.03.21

Spoiler

V
VIK25 10.03.21

It depends on what glasses and what kind of guy. I would definitely pay attention to such a guy.
Spoiler

F
Fluffy destroyer 10.03.21

wladov
Personal fotkal, atvichayu.XD Arnie then asked me kazhan with aftografam.XD

VIK25
TRAP

Do not write messages in a row, use editing.

E
Ellina88 10.03.21

VIK25
It's not just possible for such a guy, but you also need to take a look)) Well, provided that you don't have a husband, otherwise it will be bad))
And if on the topic that many glasses even go. The main thing is to choose the right shape.

-
-SlashuuR- 10.03.21

Basically, girls hate stupid guys.
Bugaga, then every 14-year-old loli already has a 20-year-old bogey on the basin. Maybe by the age of 25, the worldview changes to normal, but before this age, the more frostbitten the "guy" is, the cooler he is.

r
rPeBoJL 10.03.21

-SR-
what confuses you? she told the truth. the ratio of their intellects + - coincides

V
VIK25 10.03.21

Ellina88
Well, provided that you don't have a husband, otherwise it will be bad))
And we will not tell them, but if they themselves notice we quickly wrinkle our noses and say so disgustedly: Fu what ugly! How lucky I am with you! ))))))

M
MarvelDC 10.03.21

VIK25
Well, well, liar, tomorrow I'm filing for divorce! and now VON from my apartment, on the street you will wrinkle your nose ... from the cold!

E
Ellina88 10.03.21

VIK25 Agree
. And whatever one may say, the most important man in life is the husband, only the son can be more important.

Marvel2
And would you do that to your wife?

V
VIK25 10.03.21

Marvel2
Sunny, actually not an apartment, but a house - it is registered on ME!))))

Ellina88
Yeah, for sure!