3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 10.03.21 03:13 am

Girls and bespectacled

I am concerned about one topic: a girl (beautiful) might like a guy with glasses for the eyes? Here comes a girl and a guy with glasses or in a cafe, for example, meets her. Can this be? It's just that there is such a stereotype that the girl will not even look at the bespectacled man. What do you think? Sometimes there is a feeling that even a guy with glasses is disgusting to girls. Your opinions. It is advisable not to mock, but to write to the point.
74 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kote Potaskun 10.03.21

If this bespectacled man wakes up to sit in a Bentley or there in a gelding, then it may very well be ... and if a bespectacled man without everything, only with glasses, then definitely not ...

r
rPeBoJL 10.03.21

irin_
I'm a local postman, Pechkin. Therefore, I should know everything about the

same topic. Girls and glasses
Spoiler;)

r
rPeBoJL 10.03.21

G
GTAman 10.03.21

ditonator
It seems that everyone has already figured out that correctly selected glasses paint a person; Why hasn't the topic been closed yet?
So for most questions, the answer is known in advance, so you can at least not write anything on the forum.

G
Gauguin 10.03.21

irin_
smart guys are the same TP, only smarter
Oh, what a woman ...

t
tovarish comrade 10.03.21

Chan is not needed.

G
GTAman 10.03.21

tovarish comrade Chan is
not needed.
Rather, they don't need you.

G
Garrus-1994 10.03.21

Veenine wrote: Chan is
not needed
And for 2016 not just not needed, but now with justification. Who would have thought ...: D

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.03.21

Marquess wrote: A
(beautiful) girl might like a guy with eye glasses?
I do not know. Surely she will like the guy in the glasses for the penis, especially if he is not wearing anything other than these glasses.

S
Sergey067 10.03.21

Unlikely. Unless the girl is bespectacled herself.

K
Kay Ovald 10.03.21

Maybe, of course, if the glasses are not attached to nerdiness or hipsterism.

And the girls with glasses (some of them fashionable and huge) are gorgeous! :)

M
Mesсaline 10.03.21

the main thing is the plumpness of the wallet, and there, even with glasses, even with a point, it does not matter

M
MelShlemming 10.03.21

But there are also cool bespectacled people. For example, a medic from Tim Fortress

A
Auschwitz 10.03.21

The topic is not correctly named ... Better so - "Heifers and Ochkosaur" !!! Another alignment ...-)))