3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dfsgsfdgsdfgdfsg 10.03.21 03:13 am

Bombanulo

Igrun on pc. I can and love. Not a virgin, not a troll or a nerd. Married, not bearded. Once I introduced myself, you can push the grease.
Recently, a shitty taste has started to appear in my mouth, and the chair under the ass melted and dripped to the neighbors below. After that, a casual neighbor (apparently a soniba, not otherwise) repaired the hole with soapy water, and told me not to pour my sand on his brand new soap factory four (play station 4, in my opinion, that's what it's called). Also, while he was closing the hole, he clucked with a drake face, about the fact that there are no games on PuK. After that, I did not see him, since everything is very soapy.
So what am I for? Fallout 2 helps me get rid of the taste of shit for two hours before going to bed, as the psycho-game therapist advised me. And the taste appeared after the acquisition of The Division, Fallout 4. For I gave 8000 rubles for everything and realized that somewhere they put a pig for me. Naturally, they put it directly on the screen of my laptop. I can't get it, which is a pity, because the screen will break.
And now a question for connoisseurs: am I really so selective that I cannot properly assess the underplay that underdevelopers are doing now? Oldfag life, newfag pine trees.

Where did a ton of good games go? Why do masterpieces like Pillars of Ethernity need to be raked up to the elbows in the stool of fat bastards like Yubisoft and Arbor? Why did XCOM 2 manage not to crap, but to remain a good game, but only for a small, target audience? Maybe the degradants are not schoolchildren of pine trees, but we, oldfags, awaiting the second coming of the dead God of Igroprom?

What the hell did we get Mechwarrior online instead of Mechwarrior 5! Where did Never winter nights 2 go? What kind of scribble Never winter online? If I want online fantasy, I will buy wow with a subscription.

Pasans, with such success, we will soon be playing either pre-2005 games or Star citizen (unless of course they crap too)

It's time to open a club of interests: "If you are oldfag".

This post will grow with the size of my bombing. In direct ratio.

Warning to newfags: in these topics, the concentration of oldfags (people over 25 years old and having more than 10 years of playing experience) is outrageous. Therefore, go and make your sandboxes about minecraft, and here we are bugging and nostalgic.
98 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ricch 10.03.21

Try to play the third witcher. Perhaps you will lose the shitty taste in your mouth ...

d
dfsgsfdgsdfgdfsg 10.03.21

DonateMaster
Hands will never reach. By the way, he was the cheapest, in comparison with these under-games.

R
Ricch 10.03.21

RIPxxx The
Witcher is a really good game. I am sure you will not regret the money for this game.

L
LenivyiBob 10.03.21

From turn-based strategies I dare to recommend Endless Legend. I rest my soul in it.

d

LenivyiBob
Agree, very useful, like Endless Dungeon. But I was talking about AAA projects of old universes, which are either abandoned or crap with newfangled trends.

K
Kyle_Katarn 10.03.21

A good psycho ... um the therapist you got.)
I mnu at the very noble therapy - Generals Hour Zero, Half Life 2 ep. 2, Heroes 3, Fallout 2 and Diablya 2.

The fact that modern games have degenerated is already almost 5 years old. (After all, they are made only for profit, infidel. I can remember only a dozen good games last year, the rest is Basurmansky prodnyak ...

B
BioCommandos 10.03.21

RIPxxx
Get used to it, there will always be a smack because there are no games. And nobody wants to make good games.
The fact that modern games have degenerated is already almost 5 years old. [2]

d

Kyle_Katarn
There is such a topic. Now I carry an 8-inch tablet on Windows with me and play Heroes 3.58, Fallout 2 with MegaMod and jagged alliance 2 mod 1.13 on it. Before that, Never winter nights 1 and 2 took place, red alert 2 and 3 and generals by the way too. Wasteland 2, to my regret, almost pulled, 20 fps to play not camilfo. But the South park stick of truth passed on it. This list contains both new and old. And these are all good games. But unfortunately there is an ocean of shit around. People hawk, the developer defecates.

K
Kyle_Katarn 10.03.21

RIPxxx
"Now I carry an 8-inch tablet with me"
I took a tablet from the little guy a couple of times, but I played in the eksy, so to speak) - the tablet Dead Space, Ass Effect Filter and even more. I prefer playing games on a bunch.) At work, it's better to read a book on your phone.

"Heroes 3.58" - In the Name of the Gods? I also had it installed, since the hell knows what time, when it was installed under a beer with friends.
I saw how the boy was playing - and that was all, the man was gone.))) Passed the Breath of Death on it.
Then he erased nafig, installed the Complete Edition and stuck on figs knows how much - Revival of Erathia, Blade of Armakabzdets (Urie, this time passed), wait on the second round Breathing on the queen, evil as hell - in the pre-campaign, computers are tearing, rrr.)

"Fallout 2" - I wanted to replay it for a long time, but all hands did not reach. Passed the first - oh, awful, awful, when you remember the game almost by heart (hmm, since probably 15th passed). Yes, and she’s small. (
In the second, I am leisurely cutting - I helped the ghouls to repair the reactor, flooded half the city with shit in search of a gold watch, burned a ghoul disguised as an Egyptian mummy. In general, I am having fun on the sly.)

“Before that, Never winter nights 1 and 2 took place, red alert 2 and 3 and generals by the way too. " - I, too, lately a lot of things pereproshel - all the Red Alert and Warcraft (the images of the first pieces of spruce found () Starkafty, Duma, Heretik old Schadow Warrior, Fahrenheit, Fira, NFSki 1-3 and dofigischa ... everything.

" But the South park stick of truth was passed on it. "- no, the original source did not roll in for me. I did not even try it.

"But unfortunately there is an ocean of shit around. People hawk, the developer defecates." - I have already unsubscribed on this topic, such as in the blog on witchcraft.
The bottom line is -
1) There is a million audience, almost not interested in games - they need a loud, but casual thread. So they provide multimillion-dollar sales of Kolden and suckers, although gamers scream about annoying assembly lines.
2) The audience is now not a closed community of geeks of the 80s. Millions of neophytes are replenished every year. They have no experience, so they eat shit with spoons and praise.

d

Kyle_Katarn
There is something in it all. Probably at the weekend of the roll-up of his next vyserk in the blog on the topic of bombing. I really want to read in the comments of the oldfags who support and see that there is not one.

Yes, and a tablet on Windows, full, like a computer. Even the joystick is screwed to it ipega 9023, it is directly worn on it. Recently, Mechwarrior 4 and Masquerade bloodlines have been completed on Steam with a joystick and keyboard emulation program for the joystick and mouse buttons

S
Shock Burst 10.03.21

And I have the same ... modern games interest me less and less ... The last game that I really liked is The Witcher 3. At the moment I play Divinity original sin: enhanced edition a very good game.

d

Shock Burst
Also hands did not reach divinity. The father played. Said it was a good RPG, sometimes even better than the old school RPG.

j
jeorje 10.03.21

and now there are enough good games, and before it was full of outright shit .. actually, all this is from a stupid series - the grass was greener ..

K
Kyle_Katarn 10.03.21

RIPxxx
Masquerade bloodlines - Yes, a gorgeous thing. ^^

Divinity original sin - also highly recommend. Certainly better than the propeller-driven Divine Divinity.
You can also Age of Decadence, if not play. In some places it is not ideal, but if possible, it will surpass Foul with only conversations and is close to Planescape.

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 10.03.21

RIPxxx
And I already started playing in old stuff! It's hard at first, but within a few hours interest appears, as then in prehistoric times! And with beer, he lasts even longer) In general, it's a shame that with such a computer he has come to this. Why did I give money in vain to feel nostalgic for the games of many years ago? Age of empiries III, bludrains, postal, soldier of fortune, indignation of angels, indiana jones, old total var, thief, delta force, wolfenstein of those times, bitter 17, first farkray. But everywhere 100500 fps))))))) Faster would be the witch's addition came out. Because I won't last that long.

M

RIPxxx
And probably one of these days I will install GTA third and Vice City)

H
Hitrii 10.03.21

RIPxxx wrote: Now I carry an 8 inch tablet on Windows with me and play Heroes 3.58, Fallout 2 with MegaMod and jagged alliance 2 mod 1.13 on it. Before that, Never winter nights 1 and 2 took place, red alert 2 and 3 and generals, by the way
, I also have everything the same ...

M

RIPxxx
Woooo, I was already bombed))) Everything, in short, I will install !!! I remembered about old strangers and predators !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

d

Kyle_Katarn My
planascape did not come in at all. I started four times. A dark fantasy, in an ambiguous world of spirits, and not quite spirits ... my brain then boiled. Although the dialogues there really shikardos.

Hitrii The tablet
would still be happy with a small touch on the back, like on a ps vita, or on the side of the front panel. And then you have to take a bluetooth mouse with you. Although the Heroes are fiddling with their fingers, I found a file on the Arcanum on the network that attaches the control to the Arcanum. Unfortunately, retro games also get bored after a while.

IwasiKov
I hold a tablet for the purposes of nostalgia, Dell venue 8 pro

K
Kyle_Katarn 10.03.21

RIPxxx
It's a pity (
And the world there is not spirits, but ... in general, it takes a long time to explain - parallel worlds, portals, the center of the universe ...