3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dfsgsfdgsdfgdfsg 10.03.21 03:13 am

Bombanulo

Igrun on pc. I can and love. Not a virgin, not a troll or a nerd. Married, not bearded. Once I introduced myself, you can push the grease.
Recently, a shitty taste has started to appear in my mouth, and the chair under the ass melted and dripped to the neighbors below. After that, a casual neighbor (apparently a soniba, not otherwise) repaired the hole with soapy water, and told me not to pour my sand on his brand new soap factory four (play station 4, in my opinion, that's what it's called). Also, while he was closing the hole, he clucked with a drake face, about the fact that there are no games on PuK. After that, I did not see him, since everything is very soapy.
So what am I for? Fallout 2 helps me get rid of the taste of shit for two hours before going to bed, as the psycho-game therapist advised me. And the taste appeared after the acquisition of The Division, Fallout 4. For I gave 8000 rubles for everything and realized that somewhere they put a pig for me. Naturally, they put it directly on the screen of my laptop. I can't get it, which is a pity, because the screen will break.
And now a question for connoisseurs: am I really so selective that I cannot properly assess the underplay that underdevelopers are doing now? Oldfag life, newfag pine trees.

Where did a ton of good games go? Why do masterpieces like Pillars of Ethernity need to be raked up to the elbows in the stool of fat bastards like Yubisoft and Arbor? Why did XCOM 2 manage not to crap, but to remain a good game, but only for a small, target audience? Maybe the degradants are not schoolchildren of pine trees, but we, oldfags, awaiting the second coming of the dead God of Igroprom?

What the hell did we get Mechwarrior online instead of Mechwarrior 5! Where did Never winter nights 2 go? What kind of scribble Never winter online? If I want online fantasy, I will buy wow with a subscription.

Pasans, with such success, we will soon be playing either pre-2005 games or Star citizen (unless of course they crap too)

It's time to open a club of interests: "If you are oldfag".

This post will grow with the size of my bombing. In direct ratio.

Warning to newfags: in these topics, the concentration of oldfags (people over 25 years old and having more than 10 years of playing experience) is outrageous. Therefore, go and make your sandboxes about minecraft, and here we are bugging and nostalgic.
98 Comments
Sort by:
A
Abbat76 10.03.21

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
sure - on men%)))))

G
Garrus-1994 10.03.21

ironHAMMER.ms wrote:
There is still a redemption, although he is hackndslash golim.
To Bloodline, far from him. A game with such an atmosphere and brilliant elaboration of dialogues and quests, and even in such a setting, there is simply no. Even in horror movies, I was not so scared as in this game. On modern engines, you can do something really scary. And, of course, so that the composer does not cheat. But for some reason no one undertakes to implement this setting. I don’t know if it’s good or bad.

s
sаnic 10.03.21

Not a virgin, not a troll or a nerd.
When the author writes this, it becomes obvious that he is a virgin, a troll, a nerd, and even a liar.

R
Return the Panties 10.03.21

For me, a virgin troll and a nerd is much better than a married slave of the system ...
Oh, right now, I would marry ...

R
Return the Panties 10.03.21

RIPxxx
Anywhere and everywhere.

e
en3rgizer 10.03.21

well, dude, you chose exactly 2 shit))) generally give the fallout a chance, but treat it like Skyrim, and you can be jerky in it, just jerk, and not play.
ps I did not understand the current why and why in this post there was this awkward shkolovyad in the direction of ps4? and in general it is strange to read such a post from an adult, supposedly an oldfag, good games always come out 1-2 a year, or even do not come out at all, why is there any wonder why thousands of films come out and only some of them are worth something, so the same with games, and yes, you say that there are no good games, and you yourself have not played the witcher, probably the best game in the last couple of years, strange ...

W
WAga 10.03.21

The fly will always find shit. The fact that the author does not see normal games does not mean that they do not exist. You need to try all genres, not to be fixated on one thing.

d
ded_dimitriy 10.03.21

Yes, in general, everything is correct. But old school games do appear occasionally. I'm waiting, of course, for the second Divinity. And the Witcher 3 hasn't really used it yet either. Waited for all the additions. Now there is a reason to buy, especially with discounts. Now I came to work, or rather for a part-time job, and took my laptop with me. Here I sit and think about what to play old, fallout 2, neverwinter nights 2 or some first heroes. I'm tired of something from the latest blockbusters. I want something for the soul.

G
GamOl 10.03.21

I certainly understand all the bitterness, well, at least I want to, but ...
Games - not just good, but awesome bulk.
I will give examples of my tastes not only pc: The
Witcher 3
Some of us
Dragonfall
Ancharted 4
Doom is generally a separate topic ...

It's not that they stopped making "tons of good games", but the fact is that we are oldfags, we have already seen all this ... Only in a different wrapper, all these mechanics, albeit in a simplified form. We have already experienced those unforgettable sensations caused by something new and unknown (there is so much nostalgia for falch, the first residents, Gothic, Morrowind ... you can list it for a long time and tediously).
We've seen it before ... you just need to throw away the comparisons and enjoy ...
IMHO ...

s
sаnic 10.03.21

GamOl The
Witcher 3
Some of us
Dragonfall
Ancharted 4
Doom is a separate topic altogether ...
So this is all a sled. And doom in general broke through the bottom.

G
Guide 10.03.21

It's just that everyone wants some fat, so the plot is stupid and they throw awesome graphs, special effects into the game, make cool trailers on it, and so on to attract attention.
Now the same trouble with the cinema.
Just like a candy in a gold wrapper - a turd.

The campaign began the era of miserable online games -_- "

R
RicoChico 10.03.21

You oldfag whiners start buying games. Demand creates supply.

A
Alexator 10.03.21

RicoChiko
how to buy games that do not exist? O_o

R
RicoChico 10.03.21

Alexator
Do you play total var with disgust?)

A
Alexator 10.03.21

RicoChiko
but they don't do it the way I want it.

J
JhonSnow777 10.03.21

Indie games. Nuggets can be found among the pile of shit

A
AR3E 10.03.21

Find games yourself and choose according to your taste, and do not follow the lead of advertising or the mainstream. A new game does not mean good or 100% like it.

I am bombarded by the fact that it is not igori who drown, but I drown in igor And the old ones have not passed, and the new ones come and go.