3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dfsgsfdgsdfgdfsg 10.03.21 03:13 am

Bombanulo

Igrun on pc. I can and love. Not a virgin, not a troll or a nerd. Married, not bearded. Once I introduced myself, you can push the grease.
Recently, a shitty taste has started to appear in my mouth, and the chair under the ass melted and dripped to the neighbors below. After that, a casual neighbor (apparently a soniba, not otherwise) repaired the hole with soapy water, and told me not to pour my sand on his brand new soap factory four (play station 4, in my opinion, that's what it's called). Also, while he was closing the hole, he clucked with a drake face, about the fact that there are no games on PuK. After that, I did not see him, since everything is very soapy.
So what am I for? Fallout 2 helps me get rid of the taste of shit for two hours before going to bed, as the psycho-game therapist advised me. And the taste appeared after the acquisition of The Division, Fallout 4. For I gave 8000 rubles for everything and realized that somewhere they put a pig for me. Naturally, they put it directly on the screen of my laptop. I can't get it, which is a pity, because the screen will break.
And now a question for connoisseurs: am I really so selective that I cannot properly assess the underplay that underdevelopers are doing now? Oldfag life, newfag pine trees.

Where did a ton of good games go? Why do masterpieces like Pillars of Ethernity need to be raked up to the elbows in the stool of fat bastards like Yubisoft and Arbor? Why did XCOM 2 manage not to crap, but to remain a good game, but only for a small, target audience? Maybe the degradants are not schoolchildren of pine trees, but we, oldfags, awaiting the second coming of the dead God of Igroprom?

What the hell did we get Mechwarrior online instead of Mechwarrior 5! Where did Never winter nights 2 go? What kind of scribble Never winter online? If I want online fantasy, I will buy wow with a subscription.

Pasans, with such success, we will soon be playing either pre-2005 games or Star citizen (unless of course they crap too)

It's time to open a club of interests: "If you are oldfag".

This post will grow with the size of my bombing. In direct ratio.

Warning to newfags: in these topics, the concentration of oldfags (people over 25 years old and having more than 10 years of playing experience) is outrageous. Therefore, go and make your sandboxes about minecraft, and here we are bugging and nostalgic.
98 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kyle_Katarn 10.03.21

IwasiKov
Vo vo, Dark Project, the first Farik, Return to Wolfen, Jedi Knights - also recently.

A
Abraham Lincoln 10.03.21

Well what can I recommend? You urgently need sega or dendy, or even better rambo. And not emulators, but real ones. And an old TV, you can black and white. That's where the real old-fashion and hardcore are. And everything that you indicated above is the same casual for schoolchildren as modern. Or you can just update your old bucket of bolts and then all modern games will delight, not sadden. Verified personally.

d
dfsgsfdgsdfgdfsg 10.03.21

Abraham Lincoln
Asus RoG Gl552vw gforce 960m 2 gram / i7 6800hq, games are played normally at high, and they will continue to play normally for another year. I'm crying and bombing about the lost industry. At the same time, I don’t offer myself any more physical and moral limitations. It's just that the industry is in the wrong place.

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 10.03.21

Kyle_Katarn
A month ago the Jedi Knights passed. I remember how I was hanging out there))))

d

IvasiKov
And knight of old Republic?)

M

RIPxxx
Imagine how much it costs !!!! Dell venue 8 pro

M

RIPxxx Held
twice in 2009. Fumbled every meter so as not to miss anything and find rare rules. Especially the armor has always been very interested.

K
Kyle_Katarn 10.03.21

IvasiKov
All 5? Or just Outcast and Academy?
I, out of stupidity, undertook to pass at maximum difficulty - I mastered the Outcast ate.)

K
Kyle_Katarn 10.03.21

RIPxxx
I have next in line Which ones. ^^

d

IvasiKov
9 thousand now. Yes, and at the start it cost 16000. And a big tablet on Windows is not needed by anyone. Now, except for China, no one really makes them. And for retro games, they are the most.

Giantz sitizen kabuto also came to my mind. Cool 3D action)

M

One and all! One of these days, I can also install it with all the mods. I remember how I started playing at maximum speed too. Half passed and started again, because then the soooo hard began))) I started playing on average. The main Sith dinosaur muzzle python me in full. But nothing passed.

K
Kyle_Katarn 10.03.21

RIPxxx
"Giantz sitizen kabuto came to my mind. Cool 3D action)" - I agree, the best Rancor simulator, and it's interesting to play for Marines with a witch. It is a pity that the humor there is extremely peculiar.
Well then, remember the Subsequent Armed and Dangerous?)

d

Kyle_Katarn
Oh yes. Ultra weapon corkscrew)

M

Kyle_Katarn
Installed the first graphonium halva. Something like that is not right already. I'll try again.

K
Kyle_Katarn 10.03.21

IvasiKov
)

d

IvasiKov
Install black Mesa. The game is one-to-one original, only on the source engine.

K
Kyle_Katarn 10.03.21

IvasiKov
I don’t know, I went through the first with Oposing Force and Blue Shift, with great pleasure.
Then try Black Mesa - the first halva on Sors, ​​already like all the chapters.

K
Kyle_Katarn 10.03.21

RIPxxx
Hah, the fools have their thoughts.

C
CynepKot3 10.03.21

RIPxxx
Witcher third play.
Or take your neighbor's soap factory and play Last of us.

d

CynepKot3
Passed last of us. Nothing like that, kinzo)