3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rezak85 11.03.21 01:42 am

The scariest monster in the game. (Dead Space)

What's the most annoying monster in the game for you?
To me, for example, wildly disgusting white creatures similar to stingrays that give rise to creatures from the ghouls, well, purely a moment from the old movie "Something".
151 Comments
Sort by:
M
MeitDeist 11.03.21

judging by chapters 1-4, for me this is such a black devil with glowing red eyes ... especially when he quickly runs at you shaking his head, generally tin ...
+ another devil with fangs, which has 2 legs and a tail, especially when it flies at you with a crazy look ...

r
rezak85 11.03.21

"+ one more devil with fangs, which has 2 paws and a tail, especially when it flies at you with an insane look ... uzhosnah"

Yes, these are really scary creatures ... when on the first level one from the ceiling I jumped a little did not crap))

P
Pazzaken 11.03.21

And the military devils scare me. Stsuki run so fast) It
also scares the little creature whose everything grows

M
MeitDeist 11.03.21

PPC, I’m losing every monster, I’m scared, they’re tired of getting out of the corners or finding themselves where I’m going to turn the camera +)))

he really doesn’t get killed, I drove 150 rounds of rounds into his backs from a speed-gun + 25 plasma what other bugs%)

d
demonvandal 11.03.21

A MONSTER WHICH WEIGHTS 10 KILOTONS !!!!! tin in chapter 6 !!!!! and infuriates the creature that regenerates ..... I do not like to run and he still moles you from behind really scary !!!!

M
MeitDeist 11.03.21

yes, regenerating too damn terrible x_x

K
Komodo Saurian 11.03.21

No scary ...

r
rezak85 11.03.21

I can tell what kind of monster makes me laugh, it's a small creature like a cat with three tails that jumps on walls and shoots thorns from its tails.)))

M
MeitDeist 11.03.21

this is a child, not a cat%)

H
Hazzi 11.03.21

I was amazed by the moment when I ran out of a large regenerating mutant) and ran across the room where such a capsule is still moving at the top (it would be slowed down 2 times so that it was necessary to pass) .. here, I run and a bunch of these spinning gnaws out of the pipe)) they ate I really didn’t expect me in 2 seconds ..)))
after loading, I already ran with a flamethrower in my hands))))
and of course a terrible worm out of the hole) after I turned on gravity, you still run like a nutcase without air from a spinning stabilizer)

M
MeitDeist 11.03.21

%) but I just ran by :) the first time the small ones ate it, and on the second I slipped through, noticing that something was sticking out of the wall, but it did not interfere with the campaign

W
Warent 11.03.21

For me, the scariest one is the one that appears after the stingray revives the corpse. Black this stsuk scares me a little =) and Umbal is also such a serious claw, so big he has Oo.VOT.

M
MeitDeist 11.03.21

dada, black are all scary)

B
BorderZone - Borderland 11.03.21

There are no scary monsters for me (for some reason, after 3 rezik and Nemesis, horror does not scare me at all). But the person who constantly regenerated turned out to be very good. Especially at that moment when you run in chem. laboratory to make poison, you talk to a crazy doctor, he goes to the left (although there is a wall on the left, very interesting moment). In short, you run into the room, the doors are locked, a bunch (well, not a bunch, but it's okay) of monsters appear + this regenerating one. This is the most awesome moment.

[
[Inferno] 11.03.21

the most terrible for me are monsters with "half-cats" :), very fast stsuki, appear towards the end of the game

S
SEntinEL2164 11.03.21

For me, the most terrible monsters are black whose eyes shine, they are tenacious bastards)) and also which is regenerated. By the way, he will still appear in the game except in Chapter 5 ??

S
Sorizo 11.03.21

Yes)

S
SEntinEL2164 11.03.21

Aaaa ugos !! Or more precisely, plz when exactly what to prepare for him, otherwise I’m still at chapter 10, it seems calm

A
AlianKK 11.03.21

For me, the most unpleasant monster is the one who could reach me or the one who unexpectedly jumped out. And so - they are all ugly, I piss and I don’t think.

K
Komodo Saurian 11.03.21

Look what a cutie: D

PlayGround.ru