3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rezak85 11.03.21 01:42 am

The scariest monster in the game. (Dead Space)

What's the most annoying monster in the game for you?
To me, for example, wildly disgusting white creatures similar to stingrays that give rise to creatures from the ghouls, well, purely a moment from the old movie "Something".
151 Comments
Sort by:
S
SECURITY GUARD 11.03.21

Why are you scared and scared ???? I have already gone through 5 times, and have never crap !!!!
creatures so beasts !! the most interesting thing for me is that it's a pleasure to kill creatures there !!!
And who is so scared, it is better not to play in Dead Space without diapers!

B
BattleWorld 11.03.21

AERIDD:
"And in general, when you hack at high difficulty you have to look for alternative moves and make non-standard decisions suddenly. And this is an additional adrenaline !!!!!!!"

Yes exactly. It will be necessary to play at a difficult level. Played on medium difficulty

G
Govnilov 11.03.21

That monster from Chapter 5 with regeneration ... here he is a complete bastard, not to kill and not eat: ((((And so nothing, everything is normal! Egegei! Bobobo!

C
Corrosion 11.03.21

I do not know which monster is the most terrible - the one that drove into a corner or came up from behind)
(so far in the 4th chapter - so I did not see everyone)

S
Syri 11.03.21

(so far in the 4th chapter - so I have not seen everyone)

As the saying goes, "I have not seen everything yet" !!!

C
Corrosion 11.03.21

Hmmm ... passed - no scary monsters.
So I stick to my old opinion: "... the monster is the most terrible - the one that drove into a corner or came up from behind."

B
Bio-Wurst 11.03.21

Nuuu, maybe Regen? It's easy to get rid of him: legs and stasis, then legs again, just not to fight, but to run away, preferably quickly ...

S
Steel Brother 11.03.21

I can't even say which monster is the most terrible. I can't even say that there is a terrible monster. So simple, monsters.

F
Funny cat 11.03.21

Regenerating Necromorph.

S
Steel Brother 11.03.21

I liked the necromorph (I don't remember the name), his motion animation is similar to the movements of king kong. This necromorph is one of the largest in DeadSpace. The first time he appears appears to be at level 6.

B
Breakwater 11.03.21

regenerated hunter

G
Govnilov 11.03.21

The one that contaminated the air on the ship. Such a giant sucker. Well, the regenerating f * ck is just kapets! Not only does the shot pisyun grow out again, so he eventually delivers trouble with cartridges!

v
ventilator 11.03.21

in grandfather space, not monsters are scary, but the fact that there is not enough money for a new suit IMHO.
on the idea of ​​competent shooting of limbs, you can kill everyone. I thought so. and then I met a hunter and my life turned upside down.) and then when you froze him and safely forgot, you are reminded of him in the most unobtrusive way. a severed head. this is unpleasant!

C
CARIBIK 11.03.21

Pf Che there they are afraid of a walking piece, sorry, shit, my hands shot off my legs and that's it! it's not scary then when you are armed and armor at the 6th level of pumping, I did not like that piece of g * wna that is constantly regenerated

C
Cartman2 11.03.21

Yes, this hunter is stupid, and even this fucking ... well, they understood me, the man is standing outside the window all the time and carrying some kind of blizzard, and you just want to break this window and hit him, but you can't!

S
SadSam 11.03.21

The scariest beginning is when you have to run from a monster into the elevator. And I was also scared when the first regenerating monster was ... You feel really helpless!

C
Corrosion 11.03.21

The scariest monster in the game.
Isaac! Just look at how he mercilessly destroys everything and everyone in the most sophisticated ways, and not even with weapons, but with "miner's" devices. Cuts off arms / legs / heads with them, tramples the remains into minced meat. Yes, just some kind of maniac! : D
How good that we play for Isaac! Now there are NO scary monsters for us! xD

[
[Inferno] 11.03.21

In the 2nd part, the PPC monsters will probably be scary ...))

C
CARIBIK 11.03.21

Dooo)) as if from Isaac mutants did not squeeze into all possible cracks =))

K
Kronos47 11.03.21

Corrosion
+ 1 =))