3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wingen 12.03.21 01:43 am

Salvador, or a pathetic excuse for Brick. (Borderlands 2)

Does anyone play for this jerk? All classes were transferred to part 2, the Siren remained a Siren, Turelshik is still with a Turret, and a Sniper with a Sniper, and only a once melee fighter who inflicted wild explosive damage was reborn into a dwarf with two guns (and completely unnecessary), as a result a complete minus in PVE, but I generally keep quiet about PVP. Those who want to play for this character, think again, you will waste your time, it is better to download Zero. And this is not only my opinion.
64 Comments
Sort by:
A
Abibas for us 12.03.21

he has a cool helmet (if there are saves from 1 game) and so I agree with you

P
PanMonster 12.03.21

Brick considers me to be the most unbalanced Persian because of the berserker and the bazooka, which is why in the second borderlens the bazookas were cut and there was very little ammunition, and the berserker that killed any boss in one use is also a little imbov, and about Salvodor, he kills 2 shotguns with huge damage and a small number of cartridges in a clip with a properly swinging branch, they destroy all living things! (the most simple option)
And at the expense of a sniper, he did not stay with them as for me a sniper, this is generally a side branch for zero, swinging the last 2 and with a good push, you can forget about shooting to hell by dissecting vrog to the right and on the left with a katana and blowing up kunai is much more fun than being monotonous to shoot in the head !!
He himself pulled the border first for a brick, which of course was cool, but unfortunately its immobility towards the end began to be felt very strongly when the packs fell from the bazooka per shot and the barefoot from the berserker at a time!

Sleep quietly brik for such a destroying Persian, developed by themselves, will not allow themselves to do =)

W
WTF-OMG 12.03.21

PanMonster In the head and so good hits (Also, the sniper did not really swing the branch), especially if you get the module: "Slayer of Terra ...". JAKOBS Forever!

A
Abibas for us 12.03.21

PanMonster
don't make me laugh. Kill me with a brick of kravmeraks. I could do it only with lilith and sold

P
PanMonster 12.03.21

Is this your only problem per game?
No matter how everyone kills him with a bang, but you have an infernal regen and survivability and time robs you, unlike other Persians where it is important to zergan

P
PanMonster 12.03.21

in 2 Brick with a friend, we picked it out quite quickly and with 3 attempts

A
Abibas for us 12.03.21

PanMonster
for me on the 1st place is lilith 2 soldiers 3 brik. Because the soldier has anlim bullets regen hp is huge, although what kind of gear is important

W
Wingen 12.03.21

PanMonster
No, Salvador with any gun is meat. Compared to Zer0, it's just heaven and earth.

P
PanMonster 12.03.21

Well, if you don't run with greens, then the world will be a better place

P
PanMonster 12.03.21

and as for the cartridges, the Border was the first to use the rocket launcher for the first time in the game, there are +5 cartridges in the aboim,
this greatly influenced the life of all whose HP did not attach a standard mark

A
Abibas for us 12.03.21

PanMonster
has a cheating submachine gun in 1 border. With 397 damage, 290 in the clip and x4 explosion. With it, for a soldier or siren in 1 kill, you can kill without problems

D
DenisVarga 12.03.21

I played for everyone, most of all I liked Siren (which was complete crap in the first part for me), and Ganziker was very disappointing ... Skill is not good for anything and its only plus is the restoration of cartridges and life!

S
Shimuto 12.03.21

Zero is a very fun class. weak mobs - you stand on the quiet and shoot them. you smoke, you kick your thumbs. the strong came up and went into the stele destroyed all kunai and a copy.

N
Nairon 12.03.21

The siren was the strongest class in 1 boarder! you swing everything on SMG with elemental damage, all you break, if you jump into a phase jump and dump, and now they have made some stump from the siren.

A
AlexZebol 12.03.21

Stop praising Zero. I just played yesterday - I was a Commando (Exton), and all the other 3 comrades are assassins - what kind of nonsense ?!

m
mcbrut 12.03.21

Wingen
pvp
In this game, with unbalanced classes and unbalanced weapons, this is a stupid business. So I xs why everyone is whining about El Salvador. A good character and a funny character, and with what phrases he "throws".
And yes, one zerophap gathered here. I knew that he would be praised.
He played with a siren and joined the brow. He played zero, then Salvador and the soldiers came to the light. All complemented each other.
The game focuses on joint passage, and not stupid pvp sewn with white threads.
For PVP, there are other games that have been made for this.

D
DenisVarga 12.03.21

Nairon
For a siren, even at level 30, I could not kill anyone at all. I was killed with 1-2 blows by any antithesis! What was the cost of the nine-fingered which I passed with mats from the twentieth time! And now I play with a siren, she tears everyone with her skill (by the way, skills here are restored much faster than in the first part)! And almost no one can kill me!

m
mcbrut 12.03.21

DenisVarga
What branch of the Siren are you pumping?

A
Abibas for us 12.03.21

the soldier and the siren are the cleverest classes. ziro is not ok at all

P
PanMonster 12.03.21

Zero on the one hand is not convenient because you need to give out healthy damage very quickly, otherwise, God forbid, but there is plenty of darkening damage, and if you hit the back and the head at the same time, this brutally the main part of the battle, I'm in invisibility, fat guys throw kunai or collide with cliffs by the way, take it on the note that the jerk from inviz pushes enemies if he did not die wildly helps
As for me the siren is the most original Persian, since everything is tied to the stekhiye of a bunch of stuns, etc.
BUT EVERYTHING IS SUCH A KIFE WHEN YOU JUMP BLINKING FROM ONE ENVIRON TO ANOTHER AND REMOVE THEM INTO PIECES OF MEAT!
And the most important thing is that it is wildly dynamic, I did not have enough of such a swing in the first