3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wingen 12.03.21 01:43 am

Salvador, or a pathetic excuse for Brick. (Borderlands 2)

Does anyone play for this jerk? All classes were transferred to part 2, the Siren remained a Siren, Turelshik is still with a Turret, and a Sniper with a Sniper, and only a once melee fighter who inflicted wild explosive damage was reborn into a dwarf with two guns (and completely unnecessary), as a result a complete minus in PVE, but I generally keep quiet about PVP. Those who want to play for this character, think again, you will waste your time, it is better to download Zero. And this is not only my opinion.
64 Comments
Sort by:
C
CoD PyLuT 12.03.21

YodaHD is banned
!

I
Ichigo_Kun 12.03.21

sashunik
I passed one for Lilith.
In the 2nd for Maya I run, although not alone.

S
Sapfir88.88 12.03.21

Wingen
Colleagues, friends and everyone who is even the slightest bit interested in the question of El Salvador. This is the most imbalanced Persian at the moment. In addition to the mass of buildup options, it has really imbue damage and the ability to almost constantly run under the skill and at the same time heal. I will not go into the mechanics, tk. before me everything has already been told and shoveled 100 times. With regards to the rest of the Persians - each has its own + and -. With proper pumping, Maya, Zero and Krieg can bend pretty well even at OP8. The mechromancer is rumored to be good too (I haven't tested it myself). Exton, alas, is the weakest character in terms of damage. More team champion.

K
Kiortir 12.03.21

and here many even reached the RVIH?