3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wingen 12.03.21 01:43 am

Salvador, or a pathetic excuse for Brick. (Borderlands 2)

Does anyone play for this jerk? All classes were transferred to part 2, the Siren remained a Siren, Turelshik is still with a Turret, and a Sniper with a Sniper, and only a once melee fighter who inflicted wild explosive damage was reborn into a dwarf with two guns (and completely unnecessary), as a result a complete minus in PVE, but I generally keep quiet about PVP. Those who want to play for this character, think again, you will waste your time, it is better to download Zero. And this is not only my opinion.
64 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anike1 12.03.21

Max Fry
Well, if you don’t care, then don’t care =)

And for me, Tediory is just a fine fellow ... This is essentially the same Malivan + explosion during reload =)

A
Additional 12.03.21

I play Salvador 1 + 2 branches - cartridges do not run out, the damage is mad - everyone is fucked.

A
Anike1 12.03.21

Additional
Well explained xD ...

Wingen
And I forgot to add, Shizostrel and Brick have nothing in common .... 2 different characters ... there can be no question of any "similarity".

R
Remnant. 12.03.21

I really liked El Salvador. With competent pumping and good guns, as well as with their combinations, he turns into a real terminator. Only he can run out into the heart of the battle, show his middle fingers, and then, shooting from a fiery shotgun and a corrosive machine gun, blow everything to hell! But this is a matter of taste, as they say.

V
VirQ 12.03.21

Download the Rampage branch. You pick up two Infinity pistols. You hold down the right and left mouse buttons. If there are a lot of enemies (arenas, lynchwood), then you can shoot until the enemies run out at the level

P
Pomu4 12.03.21

So, as I understand it:
PP - Malivan or Tediors
Automata - Vladov
And what about shotguns? Hyperion or Malivan?

A
Adolf_Nyasha 12.03.21

Wingen
Soldier from BL2 - bottom, no use from him. If the siren is the norm for heal and dd, zero is finally imba if you swing it in hand-to-hand, and Salvador, as dd, remained, even after the developed left hand bugs him, he still gives a good result. Oh yes, nut. Nut is a pure support, although if you jerk off anarchy, then imba will come out. And a soldier is a pitiful tank, and if he is not a bad tanker ... then his show-off ends there. Because a tank is not needed in the game, everything is decided by dd and a siren with a heal.

P
PazDim 12.03.21

Adolf_NyashaI don’t know what you didn’t like the soldier ... I downloaded the first branch for damage, laser and rakerts, the third branch for two turrets through a shield and a magnetic grab. Along the way, I improved the ability not to die, strengthened it to 40-50% with a class mod. It turned out very well. I agree, the shields do not last long (and what do you even want for one point of the average level ???), but they will hold back every little thing. And the turrets themselves are very helpful when you need to skew all the little things. In the single, the same turret is another fighter. Many times it happened that I threw it out before falling (spent a couple of seconds, but not in vain), and it lifted me. In the cooperative, the turret showed itself in Lynchwood, they played together, after the murder of the sheriff, crowds of enemies of the same level as us went, I wanted to catch my breath and reload the weapon elementary. So the soldier is not an extra character;).

K
KIR_AKA_NIK 12.03.21

No, ganzerker is still a killer character. With a pumped second branch, you can shoot almost without interruption.

A
Alexxxandos 12.03.21

two grenade launchers, the skill of replenishing ammo on kill, and the gunseker becomes an immortal tank with infinite missiles. I personally started the passage with him.

K
KelSat 12.03.21

Alex

With the help of artmani, I pumped it all 3 branches, picked up the correct class modifier, after that I saw everything.

s
sashunik 12.03.21

I played for brick, a cool guy, but only for those who play one sechas started for zero, so I swung it to lvl 31 and I don't know how to throw kunai, tell me who knows

s
sashunik 12.03.21

I brick one the whole game proshol

s
sashunik 12.03.21

he killed the last boss, so at first he shot him, then he gnawed on his fists and so all the time

V
Vova Kuzkin 12.03.21

Yes no Salvador is a normal character and what does Brick have to do with it? Brick had a melee skill, so it's somehow incorrect to compare them. Brik can be compared to the recently released Crazy Suck. In my opinion, they are the weakest Psycho and Assassin.
And the poor balance of the game further aggravates the situation, hand-to-hand in a poorly balanced shooter is suicide.

V
Vandal hearts 12.03.21

Vova Kuzkin
Assassin is weak? You are stoned? Hyperia takes melee to hand in less than a minute .... Psycho is a great character, noticeably changes the tactics of the game.

M
Max Fry 12.03.21

bad balance of the game

Expert Vova Kuzkin does not approve :(

S
SUSUL1 12.03.21

I play a little, but Salvador is tough! 2 shotguns Hyperion (increase accuracy when shooting), skills for "free" shots and this is a death machine!
Run-kill tactics =)

A
Amber_LOL 12.03.21

Wow wow, calmly in the first place, yes Salvador is not a brick, but let or did you all want the same psycho? And secondly, I'll tell you the difference between Salvador and Brik of 10 percent. And the rest too (except for skills).

Y
YodaHD 12.03.21

http://file-space.org/files/get/L_o-O597J_/save.rar.html - 100, 70, 60 levels.

http://file-space.org/files/get/6yVWgUmB4I/maya-100-save.zip.html - Maya level 100 (with cheats, anyone interested)