3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wingen 12.03.21 01:43 am

Salvador, or a pathetic excuse for Brick. (Borderlands 2)

Does anyone play for this jerk? All classes were transferred to part 2, the Siren remained a Siren, Turelshik is still with a Turret, and a Sniper with a Sniper, and only a once melee fighter who inflicted wild explosive damage was reborn into a dwarf with two guns (and completely unnecessary), as a result a complete minus in PVE, but I generally keep quiet about PVP. Those who want to play for this character, think again, you will waste your time, it is better to download Zero. And this is not only my opinion.
64 Comments
Sort by:
P
PanMonster 12.03.21

And I have a question that is far from the topic, for someone who played on slot machines got 3 Borderlens badges, if so, tell me what will happen!

k
katason 12.03.21

PanMonster The
grenade will fall out of the machine, ready to explode)))

m
mcbrut 12.03.21

Yeah,
I thought something cool would fall out right now, but here is such a surprise)

P
PanMonster 12.03.21

hahahahaha thank you
xD

N
N3ur0m0nk_DDoS 12.03.21

if 3 masks then gren if 3 icons are red-yellow then orange fluff

S
Sergey Nikolaevich 12.03.21

salvador o hu and t e l n s character !!! DON'T GO

M
Max Fry 12.03.21

And this is not only my opinion. - as you can see, only yours.

And Salvador bends down :)

P
P.Avis 12.03.21

The balance is very well chosen. Whether the gunserker will bend or die depends on the user's hands. It is more convenient for me to use a sniper + SMG / Melee combination with any character. The choice of character is obvious. But I just don't know how to play for a gunserker. I am not comfortable shooting at everything that is called, for good luck, releasing the maximum amount of metal in a minimum of time. On the other hand, it is ideal for tandem with a siren. PhaseLock is not infinite and here you just need to release as many bullets as possible in a few seconds. In serious squabbles, the matter is decided by seconds, and here the wall of fire will come in handy.

Nairon, in the first part, it was the siren that was the imba class, which, with proper use of Phasewalk and SMG, cut out everyone in a row, finding itself in the center of the battle. If memory serves, then it was the siren that was the first to kill Crawmerax in the single. Then the rest of the classes started. You just need to use the active skill efficiently and on time.

t
trustedSunbro 12.03.21

Everyone chooses a character that suits him, in the next passages I will try Salvador, but I also need to look at Maya.

V
VGS038 12.03.21

spartan239noble
Maya is not trosch, I will run to her ... when I buy Border 2.

t
trustedSunbro 12.03.21

VegaS_38
Already reached level 7 with her, the capture is good: 3
Although I do not care, I am nyasha

d
didnt 12.03.21

And I like Salvador, a funny guy :)
If a friend also plays for him, then together with a poim character (Maya), this is just an epic.
Maya throws a strong enemy (not a boss) into stasis, and Salvador begins to shoot from his weapons.
Then after I pass after Maya and Zero. I'll be for El Salvador. : 3

VegaS_38
Before telling whom what to do. Buy the game first.

A
Anike1 12.03.21

Wingen
Eh guy. Compare the skill of Shizik and your lover Zero, the difference in plus on the face. You think that the classes have been transferred ... you are mistaken ... the turret does not have even 1/3 of the skills from the 1st part, the Assassin has weakened to the point and it is a big mistake to compare him with Mordecai, he did not play for sirens either in the first or in the second. .. but something tells me that there are similarities only in appearance and sex ...

What about a schizo ... in PvE about anything? Add ka you to me on Steam (Anike3) let's see the difference in the speed of killing Terromorph in Solo ... I
don't think to argue about PvP at all ... I personally checked myself with many players ... and suffered 1 defeat out of 100+ battles.

The pluses of the skill are enormous:
1) pumped in the 1st branch and, when using the skill, you first shoot at a speed of 12+ from a shotgun, and at the end the damage is 12 times stronger ... here you have a mountain of corpses right there
2) Pumped the 2nd branch took 2 assaults Vladov slag and Electrician ... the open spaces of mobs have come out and crumble with 2 hands until everyone dies, and you will never run out of ammo, hp and the skill itself in such batches.
3) I pumped in the third branch and put on an explosive shield, took 2 Tediore PP ... MassAttak forward and with a song, he will not only knock everyone down with a wave, but he will smash everyone from the Last (only cooperative)

PS Before you go for a dwarven appearance, try to swing El Salvador to the 50th ... believe me ... no specials, no siren, no zero, packs of mobs and the strongest bosses do not kill so quickly!

M
Max Fry 12.03.21

Here. Recently, I finished playing for El Salvador for the second time (50lvl, respectively). If you have the right equipment, you can tank well. There is HP regen, ammo regen, and the "two barrels" skill is a kind of healthy broom on the battlefield ... play, who hasn't played;)

- One problem: cartridges run out infinitely quickly.

A
Anike1 12.03.21

Max Fry
STE if you shoot in the wrong place =)
Take accurate shotguns, you will forget the last time you were in the store =)

M
Max Fry 12.03.21

Anike1 Pfie
, shotguns. PP bend over: 3

A
Anike1 12.03.21

Max Fry
Tediore PP bend over ash PPC ... but they really have a cartridge and a byada, if they don’t lame with a rate of fire =)

K
KIR_AKA_NIK 12.03.21

Vladof has good guns, although the Torgue is also okay.

A
Anike1 12.03.21

KIR_AKA_NIK
But unfortunately this is discussed in another topic =)

M
Max Fry 12.03.21

Maliwan are excellent. But it so happened, I never met a piece. Malivan rifles, so I switched to the PP.

Anike1
Yes, here, in general, do not care where to discuss, since we have come to this in this particular topic.