3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rombadenko 12.03.21 02:14 am

Setting up a gamepad on a PC (Watch_Dogs)

For those who have already downloaded and played, have you had any problems with the gamepad? the gamepad does not see through the emulator
112 Comments
Sort by:
v
viperink 12.03.21

I tried to throw emuX360 those versions that I usually use in other games, the game did not eat them. who got what?

D
Dark_Master 12.03.21

plugged in joy xbox360, magic.

A
AnalGuard 12.03.21

As I understand it through Emu X360 no longer play? If someone solved this problem, unsubscribe if not difficult

C
ClevoGame 12.03.21

viperink
Yes, put yourself MotioninJoy and do not worry.

A
AnalGuard 12.03.21

ClevoGame
can you explain what it is? I'm a beginner, but I really want to play with the joystick in Watch

e
enrikokarvales 12.03.21

viperink
nonsense - look for some troubles from you - the gamepad from boxing works great

h
havok007 12.03.21

viperink
ya screwed. http://www.mediafire.com/download/dnoigzgh64vsn1f/New%2520folder.rar
works on wines 8.1, the emulsion itself does not see the pad, but it picks up in the game,

M
MetalApocalypsys 12.03.21

havok007
Thanks

Z
Zoran 198 12.03.21

AnalGuard
Logitech f310 plows with a bang. Try the XPADER program there you can assign keys.

A
AnalGuard 12.03.21

havok007
you just saved me, everything is going great) now I can safely play through the pad)

R
Rombadenko 12.03.21

I start the program, I have a red square in it, I start the game, I show a warning, I press ok, the game starts and everything plows

t
tigerwolf 12.03.21

who has the deceleration (button R) on the pad? version everything worked

p
pso911 12.03.21

havok007
and how to use it?

S
SHOOTnikMP 12.03.21

pso911
copy all files to the bin folder in the game, then play

p
pso911 12.03.21

SHOOTnikMP
tried it still can't see Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2

G
Godfather-den 12.03.21

You can also run the program, he will find your pad on an Internet, he will set everything up himself, (but it is lit in red, it’s supposedly not active), save and go!

S
SHOOTnikMP 12.03.21

pso911
I have the same gamepad and everything works.

s
serpentsly 12.03.21

Logitech Rumblepad 2 USB, Windows 7 x64 - The game refuses to see the gamepad. In x360ce, I tried all sorts of combinations of x64 versions of xinput1_3.dll, it's useless. In the Controller tab 1 is highlighted in red, the settings for x360ce from the site have been tightened. What else can help?

C
ClevoGame 12.03.21

USB connection
1. Download MotioninJoy v0.6.0005 for your bit system (v.07.0000 I do not recommend downloading the test one, there are crashes) 2. Connect the
DualShock3 / Xbox360 / Logitech controller, etc. via USB and run DS3 Tool
3.In the " driver management "install the driver on the controller, the program must determine the device if it is connected, click" Install all ". If Windows scolds about drivers, ignore it and click "install anyway".
4.After that, the controller should work as it should. On the main page, check if the controller is connected, click "check vibration" so it is better to expand. If you feel vibration from the controller, then there is a recoil. It is advisable to choose an Xbox 360 profile as it suits many games. Also calibrate the sticks in the controller panel.
Connecting via Bluetooth
1. If you want to connect the controller via Bluetooth, then take some unnecessary Bluetooth adapter, since special drivers will be installed on it, and you are unlikely to be able to connect something else besides the controller.
2.Connect your Blutooth to your computer.
3.On the "driver management" tab, install the drivers on blutooth.
4.Open the "Blutooth-pair" tab, if the connected adapter and controller are visible in the fields, then click "pair" at the bottom.
5. Now you can safely disconnect the controller from the computer. Press the center key "PS", then the controller will start looking for an adapter. If everything is successful, then on the main page you will see that your controller is connected via Bluetooth. Again, check the vibration and calibrate the sticks.
6. All your controller is ready for use in games! If you have chosen even the same Xbox 360 profile, then I advise you to familiarize yourself with the original controller from boxing. Try it in a game like Skyrim or GTA IV

That's all, good luck everyone!)

C
ClevoGame 12.03.21

Here's how to set up your gamepads.
http://forums.playground.ru/watch_dogs/tech/instruktsiya_po_nastroyke_geympadov-828061/