3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rombadenko 12.03.21 02:14 am

Setting up a gamepad on a PC (Watch_Dogs)

For those who have already downloaded and played, have you had any problems with the gamepad? the gamepad does not see through the emulator
112 Comments
Sort by:
s
smoothcrime 12.03.21

and if it works, but crooked? for example, not all buttons, although in the emulator itself, all button norms work. An example - in the game DE Inquisition, and in many games the buttons work crookedly for some reason.

b
barsuk1436 12.03.21

Hello everyone! I read your advice + watched the video and managed to make Watch Dogs friends with the SpeedlLink SL-4443 pad, though partly in the third way. I downloaded the file (as in the video) x360ce.App-2.1.2.191 and the file from the Godfather-den link above. With the help of the first one without any problems, the pad itself was determined and configured and the file x360ce.exe itself went to the folder with the game, and from the second link only 6 files are needed:
1. dinput8.dll;
2. LGPL
3. xinput1_3.dll
4. x360ce.ini
5. x360ce.gdb
6. LICENSE.ini
i.e. we put them in the game folder too. Next, open 2 identical files "x360ce.ini":
1st x360ce.ini - from the first link and 2nd x360ce.ini from the second and copy from the first file all the text starting from the line "[Mappings]" into the second after the line "HookMode = 3" (of course, with the replacement of all content, and there are 3 times more of it). In general, the game successfully launched the emulator, all the buttons on the pad are in their "proper" place (by the way, if you don't do the copying operation, it will be a very interesting picture, as Helman3 wrote). If something is not clear I wrote, I apologize ...

C
Capacabana 12.03.21

barsuk1436
I had my own x360ce.exe with my config, of course it didn't work. I downloaded the Godfather-den archive, I had to set it up myself, the game seemed to have determined the gamepad, but the cross did not want to work, apparently for some reason he did not register it in the config. I did everything according to your method and everything worked like a clock. Thanks a lot for the clarification!

A
Alexey Menshchikov 12.03.21

Godfather-den
Thank you so much, so that everything in your life is good!

d
dead3000 12.03.21

_Diamond_
works the current poops garbage jumped out) but then it squeaked out that fits))) thanks brother)

O
Oleg Veraksich 12.03.21

ClevoGame
my mouse stopped working after installation! Help

S
SlashDot 12.03.21

tigerwolf works
for me (ACME GA-02 gamepad)

E
Elena Yurchak 12.03.21

Rombadenko

S
Simple 12.03.21

And I have the original one and it works. But I tried to set up a gamepad for 200 rubles, with the help of xbox360ce all the rules work. On 64bit Windows 10

E
Elena Yurchak 12.03.21

Rombadenko

J
JackLOL 12.03.21

People for most of my games do not work with the XBox360 controller

s
s_NIK_ers 12.03.21

barsuk1436 did
everything in order and VOIL, though if now I start x360se it does not see the gamepad but everything works