3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rombadenko 12.03.21 02:14 am

Setting up a gamepad on a PC (Watch_Dogs)

For those who have already downloaded and played, have you had any problems with the gamepad? the gamepad does not see through the emulator
112 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey Chikatilo 12.03.21

Ilnur Rysaev,
what if 100 is not enough for me? How can you do more?

I
Ilnur Rysaev 12.03.21

Andrey Chikatilo I
don’t even know

G
Godfather-den 12.03.21

Denxxx 777 in the assembly for 64bit, when it starts it looks for your pad profile on the Internet? If not, then the jamb of the pad, you need to pick with pens. It's just that it is "supposedly" inactive, it is lit in red, but in the submenu you can clearly see that it has identified itself and names the numbers of the keys pressed.
Andrey Chikatilo and in the game have you been in the settings?

D
Denxxx 777 12.03.21

Godfather-den
well, everything is right and did it through the Internet and manually does not see the game the gamepad ...

J
Judak 12.03.21

Guys help, installed x360ce, he found the settings via the Internet, there is even a tab with the name of my gamepad, but it is lit with a red square. From the "Presets" list, more than one gamepad does not load, what should I do? Updated vcredist_x64.exe and vcredist_x86.exe, even installed driver for original pad 360 did not help.

G
Gwinbleid 12.03.21

The same garbage with a controller. I have already tried different versions of x360ce, different versions of dll files, as a result, the game does not see the controller end-to-end.

G
Gwinbleid 12.03.21

Why write that this is an instruction for controllers, if it is an instruction for PS controllers? In addition to PS and XBOX, there are many more controllers. My controller doesn't even see the program

R
Ruzozavr 12.03.21

How to make a control on a car so that the gas / brake is on the stick and not triggers? It's just awfully unusual (

g
green03rus 12.03.21

play the keyboard here is my advice.

B
BAHAHDP 12.03.21

There is no way through the game itself, it must be changed through the config.

F
Filis 12.03.21

Ruzozavr
Gas with sticks?!? Yes, you screwed up! :)))

I
Ilnur Rysaev 12.03.21

Gwinbleid
Spoiler

Finish

Without turning off the emulator go to the game

PROFIT

My gamepad

D
Denxxx 777 12.03.21

does not work!!!!!!!!!

R
RuGameMan 12.03.21

I managed to set it up)) I did it for this video
if there are no links - enter in youtube: Setting up the gamepad in Fifa14, vibration and the right stick

s
serpentsly 12.03.21

ClevoGame
This method did not help, the program did not recognize the gamepad at all. But finally, I managed to get the gamepad to work in the game using the x360ce. You just had to copy alternative dlls to the game folder in addition to xinput1_3.dll:

I
Immortal_701 12.03.21

and how to make these alternative dlls ???

s
serpentsly 12.03.21

Immortal_701
You put the checkboxes in the settings and save, they will be created automatically.

R
RokiSIA 12.03.21

If anyone wants to play on a gamepad, then he found a way to make x360ce work for Watch Dogs.

If the video does not open, then right-click to open it in a new tab.

c
callmegod 12.03.21

I also went nuts at first, as it is not convenient and not intuitive. But after 3-4 days I got used to it.

m
mask20 12.03.21

The Assassin is okay. Already installed the Logitech driver along with the program, it still does not see (Joystick logitech f510