3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rombadenko 12.03.21 02:14 am

Setting up a gamepad on a PC (Watch_Dogs)

For those who have already downloaded and played, have you had any problems with the gamepad? the gamepad does not see through the emulator
112 Comments
Sort by:
g
goscheks 12.03.21

I have the same problem, can't see the joystick

A
Asmoon 12.03.21

Drivers need to be installed only for DInput mode for XInput, they are not needed (by the way, the slider on the back of the pad in which mode?). And does Uplay see your controller? I have a 360 and F310 pad from Logitech, both work fine

B
Beirut 12.03.21

When you replace xinput1_3.dll, the pad sees but the possibility of key assignments disappears

N
No more drugs 12.03.21

Xbox gamepad is working fine ?? Unsubscribe, who has it?

D
DemanShu 12.03.21

No problem with Xbox. I play alternately without looking up from the game, then keyboard with a mouse, then a gamepad (depending on the situation).

N
No more drugs 12.03.21

ClevoGame For
some reason it is impossible to set up through the blue tooth, and on the main screen it sees a DualShock3 connected via Bluetooth. And via USB all the rules. Unsubscribe, did anyone connect through the blue tooth ???

a
aligator76 12.03.21

But this one can be configured somehow?

P
Pohuenix 12.03.21

RokiSIA
helped the way! Thank you!)))

L
Logan wolverine 12.03.21

RokiSIA
Where have you been before ??? It's a pity ... it's already passed, well, lan) Thanks anyway)

D
Dreamcatcher888 12.03.21

I xs, none of the above methods helped. The game still can't see my controller. XEOX Wireless Gamepad

N
No more drugs 12.03.21

Pzdts, now I can not unfasten the PS3 gamepad back ...

C
ClevoGame 12.03.21

No more drugs ...
so go to the Driver Management tab, mark the line where the checkbox is, and press Remove.
Understand?)

N
No more drugs 12.03.21

ClevoGame
Tried it. But he still does not see the curling iron. After pressing PS, the lights start flashing. Either I have jopy hands or I'm doing something wrong.
PS everything, figured it out

D
Daiver83 12.03.21

Hi guys, I have a question of a complete noob, I searched everything in the internet too, maybe I did something wrong, but I can't find the path to the Watch Dogs folder itself where the exe is located, or rather, I don't have such a folder at all, although the game works and everything is good. I bought and downloaded it in incentive.

D
Darksind 12.03.21

If you connect a gamepad, then it's better to use Xpadder Power Pack or x360ce (and firewood of course)

R
Rost_w 12.03.21

RokiSIA
Thank you! It helped.

T
Tidvi 12.03.21

Hello everyone. I have a problem with my Logitech Gamepad F310. tried to configure the gamepad through the x360ce emulator. At first, he did not see the gamepad, after renaming xinput1_3.dll to xinput1_9.dll, the hardware was detected, but the problem of button mismatch was not resolved. The arrows were in the place of the left analog and vice versa - the left analog was as the arrows. Through the control panel, I found a gamepad in the devices and, with grief, changed the analogue and arrows in half. It seems that everything ... the emulator shows that all the buttons correspond ... I go into the game and understand that the X, Y, B, A buttons are shifted clockwise, i.e. X works on Y, and Y works on B, etc. And then some devil pulled me to press the X-D switch ... And that's it ... the gamepad seemed to be dead. Now neither the emulator nor the computer can detect it. In the device manager, it hangs under a question mark (as if drivers are needed) lgs510 does not help. Can anyone come across a similar situation? Tell me what to do? Winda Beast (XP)

A
Alexcrool 12.03.21

_Diamond_
doesn't need to change anything! download x360ce and x64 libraries from off site in one folder. You launch it, find a config to your gamemap via the Internet. If the control doesn't light up green, that's okay. The main thing is that the settings are successfully determined via the Internet base. You press save and close the emulator. Copy x360ce.ini and xinput1_3.dll to the game folder. You play.
PS use the advice of the author of the emulator: You need VS2012 to work - Visual C ++ Redistributable Package for Visual Studio 2012

M
MiGamer86 12.03.21

I connected a gamepad Logitech F310 started the game. Everything works without dancing with a tambourine. The gamepad was identified immediately in UPlay, and even there buttons for control from the gamepad were highlighted. Miracles are straight)))

H
Helman3 12.03.21

Godfather-den
Be kind, maybe you can help me at the same time. I want to play dogs on the pad, the game itself did not see my pad until I downloaded the archive that you gave, downloaded the archive, unzipped it into the folder with the game, did everything I needed with the program, I go into the game, the game sees the pad, I start playing and here, when I try to turn the camera, or take a step forward, my pier starts to aim, and the main aiming is constantly, well, as I aim, that's all, it always walks with aiming, and most importantly, I can't do anything except a shot and that's it, even interact with the environment, do not get into the car anything. I ask for help if you know, just help the ck to fix this problem? There is no need to set up a gamepad using the program, the program initially makes all the buttons on the ne in their places. So with the help of the program, it is not an option to fix this problem.