3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MoulSoul 13.03.21 12:51 am

Processor and selection

Hello everyone, members of the forum. Quite recently I decided to change my processor, because my old dual-core man cannot cope with new games. My choice fell on the AMD FX 8350 processor, despite the fact that I often read comments where AMD processors "demean" that Intel is "indispensable for games". However, Intels are too expensive for my modest budget, so my choice was Amdi. And so, wandering through the wastelands of the citylink, I found this processor. I looked at its characteristics: 4 GHz, 8-core and even cheap. However, a doubt arose in me: "what if the processor is weak"? In general, I want to see your opinion about this "machine". Or maybe it's better to take Intel at all? I'm not very strong in processors. If you really take another, then tell me which one. The price, preferably somewhere around 11-15k.
62 Comments
Sort by:
M
MoulSoul 13.03.21

xxREMAGxxIxxGAMERxx
Yes, vidyaha will become obsolete while I buy it. And now, at the moment, only enough for the processor (+ motherboard with RAM).

x
xxREMAGxxIxxGAMERxx 13.03.21

MoulSoul
then a loan to help!

M
MoulSoul 13.03.21

Zubex_XXX 25k
. + - 1000. Lower.

x

MoulSoul
ooo, fellow countryman :)

M
MoulSoul 13.03.21

xxREMAGxxIxxGAMERxx
Hello, fellow countryman;)

E
EvgenyDMT 13.03.21

MoulSoul
take "AMD i7 GTX Radeon" and you will be happy))

x

Zubex_XXX is
also not recommended for amd :)

x

It's strange, I took in yulmart a percentage of 4690k with a guarantee of 3 years, and now they are with a guarantee of 1 year, and 3 years are only boxed ones :(

M
MunchkiN 616 13.03.21

4GHz fx is more or less suitable for all games. 60fps is certainly not a fact that it will be exported everywhere,
but if a bunch of powerful video cards do not come and there will not be 60fps,
therefore, for a budget computer, the choice is good enough.
however, the platform is old and almost dead. you should not collect such a pitch ololo for at least 5 years, and so on.

2500k? holy saints. then i7 2600k is
less than i5 46xx to yaby did not take
and finally would not take 4-stream processors, my 6 nuclear fx sits in modern games loaded to the ceiling. this means that the games are optimized for a multi-thread and 2 threads with lower performance in this case are not equal to 1 with a higher one. a low-core processor can be overloaded like any other cords in due time.

S
SeregaMazahaka 13.03.21

MoulSoul
Zubex_XXX business says, I would listen. Perhaps assembling with i5 is the best option for a person without problems, ala, assembled and use as intended. There is no need to think about overclocking in this assembly, enough for at least 5 years.

c
chaos410 13.03.21

The FX 8350 is a quite good processor that will open up any vidyuhu well, but the heat dissipation is rather large compared to Intel, like all red ones, you just need a normal cooler with 2 140mm valves, otherwise you can consider the i5 4690k option, right now it costs around 20-23k and pulls games well and is able to reveal any vidyuhu

x

SeregaMazahaka
looks like

x

chaos410
18740 rubas in Yulmart Nizhny, oem

N
Nevidal 13.03.21

I would not advise to rush now with expensive renewal of components for another 1 or 2 years (+ prices pzdts)

c
chaos410 13.03.21

xxREMAGxxIxxGAMERxx
well I say proto i5 4690k devils cannon the price may be higher depends on the region

x

Nevidal
is something I can't believe that $ will cost below 60 rubles, so the price of 64-67 will dance, I think so, so the price will only go down for outdated worthless junk

N
Nevidal 13.03.21

xxREMAGxxIxxGAMERxx
for 1-2 years xs as it will be. But spending money on 8350 or the like should have been 3-4 odes ago!

M
MoulSoul 13.03.21

xxREMAGxxIxxGAMERxx
By the way. just recently, the price of AMD processors dropped by 1000 rubles in citylink, but then they increased again. I don't know what it was. Maybe it seemed to me at all. But I don’t know: should I go myself or is it better to take it via the Internet?

x

MoulSoul
My first 2 cops were on the AMD process, both finished badly, the third on the e8500 process - still alive and well but outdated, and now I won't return from Intel, to AMD, for anything, I'd rather overpay! Although at one time I liked the amd fan 2 be 955 in comparison with my e8500

M
MoulSoul 13.03.21

xxREMAGxxIxxGAMERxx
There was also a computer on an AMD processor. The processor also burned out. I tried to bring him back in life and even returned him, but then he died again. At first I thought that the power supply unit was burned out.