3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UgetREKT 13.03.21 01:40 am

Old guns (Fallout 4)

How to pass the quest "Old Cannons", and specifically the part of the quest where you need to install the artillery?
75 Comments
Sort by:
V
VniKuDA 13.03.21

When you build an artu, do not leave the barn menu, but go up to a free person and point him at the old cannon, in the construction mode people can be given instructions like this ...

n
nemiroff83 13.03.21

How to use it in general?

m
mr3ac 13.03.21

"to throw a smoke bomb in the target area", what's this? Do you need to use a rocket launcher?

n
nemiroff83 13.03.21

3ACPAIIIKA
does not channel, I tried it, and did not understand how

m
mr3ac 13.03.21

nemiroff83 found in the inventory "artillery smoke bomb"

s
serial86 13.03.21

_CTABEP_
to instruct the operator to shoot a smoke charge in the desired direction does not work.

D
Dafych 13.03.21

After you build the artillery, in the same place where the spare parts for the artillery were taken, there are army smoke bombs on the shelves, we take them and when we put the person behind the cannon, we go to the point marked on the map (about 50 meters from the fort), select the checker through the equipment, and we throw it into the marked area. then the cannon starts firing and everyone talks to Roni and we go to report to Garvey.

q
qazxaq 13.03.21

> _ <maybe I'm just a tree, but there is no way, at the very beginning of the quest, I can't even open / find an alternative path :(

F
FaiVer 13.03.21

The same problem. How to clean up the blockage? grenades and bazooka didn't help

D
Dafych 13.03.21

I'll tell you briefly .... When you are told in the task, to disassemble the blockage to get into the armory ... You hold down "V", the construction mode opens, you approach the blockage, press R to remove the blockage (or I don’t remember another button) .... Then you go downstairs .... You extinguish the robot, then Roni comes to the terminal opens the door, you get into the armory already collecting spare parts for the gun and most importantly !!!! Smoke bombs !!! Well, then, as I wrote above. If you have any questions, write ...

r
rafaello1122 13.03.21

tell me how to get through the part where you need to open the door to the arsenal.

q
qazxaq 13.03.21

Dafych
hmm, thanks, I went to look for the blockage again

D
Dafych 13.03.21

rafaello1122
Which door is more specific? Before you cleared the blockage, or after the blockage in the basement?

r
rafaello1122 13.03.21

before the blockage, most likely. This is almost at the very beginning. Some woman comes and says you need to get into the arsenal, and there is a huge closed door

D
Dafych 13.03.21

rafaello1122
Well, you follow her further (talk to her from time to time), she will lead you to the corner room there will be a blockage ... Well, then everything is painted.

r
rafaello1122 13.03.21

she was stuck and did not want to open the door. after several attempts to speak, she gave up and opened it.
thanks for the help

G
Gromojyi 13.03.21

Dafych
Krasava. And then Arta smoke checkers

q
qwazzaw 13.03.21

:( can I screen the place where I should dig the blockage? fz, I kind of ran around and flew inside with tcl, went out through places that could be an entrance and looked for but the objects are not marked as those that can be disassembled

H
Harfius jackson 13.03.21

qwazzaw

q
qwazzaw 13.03.21

Thank you very much, and sorry, I just ran in circles past a room with a blockage :( ..