3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UgetREKT 13.03.21 01:40 am

Old guns (Fallout 4)

How to pass the quest "Old Cannons", and specifically the part of the quest where you need to install the artillery?
75 Comments
Sort by:
H
Harfius jackson 13.03.21

qwazzaw
Nothing)

H
Harfius jackson 13.03.21

qwazzaw
By the way, I found an armor suit here while I was wandering. I'll throw the screen, mb you need

C
Complex Repair 13.03.21

where to install the art?

C
Complex Repair 13.03.21

Dafych
where to put the art? I put it in random places, nothing happens, and I put the person inside, or rather Valentine

q
qwazzaw 13.03.21

You
just put the Comprehensive Repair and go to the indicated place, I put one of the broken ones in place. in the indicated place you throw a smoke bomb and retreat. Naturally, there must be a person behind it, well, you say that you are betting

D
Dafych 13.03.21

I also put it on the wall, instead of the old broken ones ...

D
Dafych 13.03.21

C
Complex Repair 13.03.21

thanks guys, the problem was in the nickname, he was sent and was able to appoint a minitman, thanks!

e
elisdes 13.03.21

Dafych
, please tell me how to kill the robot? will it be possible to kill him at lvl 12 with a firearm?

D
Dafych 13.03.21

elisdes
In the room where it was necessary to disassemble the blockage, on the table lay a hand grenade launcher, and a couple of rockets. Use it to cope ...

D
Dmitry Kolotushkin 13.03.21

Ronnie doesn't come down with me to the basement, but just goes for a walk in the courtyard of the fort.
Because of this, I cannot open the door, the one in the basement, near the robot.
What to do?
The "tcl" variant is truncated because the quest still does not count!

D
Dafych 13.03.21

Dmitry Kolotushkin
Most likely she did it .. Try to talk to her. Maybe she will "let go" in the end)))

i
ilegalas 13.03.21

Dafych
I also only walk and patrol

H
Hakein 13.03.21

ilegalas
this problem too

H
Hakein 13.03.21

maybe someone knows how to cheat on this quest?

i
ilegalas 13.03.21

Hakein
I already tried everything, even to kill her and resurrect anyway 0 emotions

x
xranitel16 13.03.21

Guys, where can I find this woman? I come to the location, and there she is not.

M
Marvin01 13.03.21

xranitel16
she seems to appear in the castle after clearing the bogs , you need to leave and return after a while

M
Marvin01 13.03.21

who tested, how far does this gun shoot?

x
xranitel16 13.03.21

Marvin01 Killed everyone
for a long time, but she still does not :(