3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UgetREKT 13.03.21 01:40 am

Old guns (Fallout 4)

How to pass the quest "Old Cannons", and specifically the part of the quest where you need to install the artillery?
75 Comments
Sort by:
l
lameridze 13.03.21

Trouble guys, put Arta, sat a local chock for her, I go up to the house I hear Ronnie say on the radio that they have all the chiki-peaks. I throw the checker, walk away and nothing happens, a violin is playing on the radio, the checker is smoking and that's it. I tried this and that all 10 checkers threw away, tried to pass through, rearranged the art to another place, assigned another chock, nothing, I can not understand what the problem is ...

PS.

It doesn't matter, I re-logged out of the game, everything was fixed by itself, oh, this conversation, oh, these scripts ...

p
podokonnik 13.03.21

Several reboots starting early saves solved the problem. At first, too, everything was crooked and askew. Then, somehow, it worked. I think that I hesitated this Falaut, so he surrendered) The main thing is that he did not appoint anyone to the gun. When I had already thrown a smoke bomb, shots started. He got up and looked, and there the impostor was already standing there, turning the cannon. Well, fix it with her. I bought a super cannon from an old partisan, "The last one is there," and dozvidannya.

K
Ksenia Tambovtseva 13.03.21

Guys, can you please tell me how to set the person behind the gun? At first I read the comments, but it didn't work out. You can describe it in more detail.

q
qwazzaw 13.03.21

Ksenia Tambovtseva
through the construction menu, point to the npc, select him and choose his job, as well as give commands to the companions

0_0_Sherlock_0_0 13.03.21

The people of Che to do the woman who gives the task did not appear, maybe you need to go through something else?
Okay, after re-entering the location, appeared

R
RioNetcu 13.03.21

0_0_Sherlock_0_0 is
lucky for you - and I'm already tired of waiting for her - I wander all over the map and still don't have it - I can't even take the old cannons quest because it's stupidly out of place - there is nothing missing from the location - do people have a save with her? look at her ID !!!

f
fenix000001 13.03.21

I have another problem. I turn on the radio, the woman says that everything is ready, I throw a checker between the trucks and nothing happens. It turns out that the minuteman who was sitting at the remote control of the transmitter threw him and walks alongside and asks for power supply. there is food with a margin of 30 units. Order him nalzya, what to do? Reloads and saves don't help

S
Serzhmen_ 13.03.21

Where can I find blueprints for a smoke bomb and an arti cannon? This woman is asking me for these drawings! Where to find them?

q
qwazzaw 13.03.21

Serzhmen
on the table in the arsenal

N
Nalo69 13.03.21

Guys how to make new smoke checkers spent everything and the magician can't find the recipe

F
Forever Triforce 13.03.21

Explain to me, please, where to place this artillery? I choose her in the workshop, she simply does not appear, i.e. I can't put it trivially, there are enough materials. As I understand it, you need to put on old broken tools? Then another question, but what to do, I sorted them all out at the very beginning? : D Where can I stick this artillery, I'm already dull for 3 hours)

ps oops , everything was set, probably there was a bug. no more questions)

a
asmadey666 13.03.21

people and what should I do and the blockage and the robot have already filled up before the issuance of the quest

T
Tomas freeze 13.03.21

I don’t know how to throw a checker

R
Robik bobik 13.03.21

I actually had the dumbest situation with this quest. in general, my aunt appeared in the castle, when I talked with her, the dialogue did not appear, she said every time that we needed smoke and blueprints. In general, I had to go to the arsenal through tcl, take the drawings there and the cache went on. After that, I installed the cannon, threw the checker where she told me and that's it, apparently the quest came to a logical conclusion, since they gave the task to hand it over to Garvey. already took. The funny thing is that when she came up to the rubble, which I had dismantled before, she does not want to go any further. So I scored and went to Garvey, he closed the quest and you could breathe easy. Although initially, that aunt should immediately lead me to the arsenal for blueprints, instead of demanding them.

R
Robik bobik 13.03.21

Ga M eR
select it in the weapons section, hold down the alt and the trajectory of the checker throw appears. you need to throw it in a house near the castle

F
Fallover 13.03.21

fenix000001
A similar problem = if there are not very old saves, preferably before descending into the tunnels, then you are lucky.
My last save before the bug is the mayor's bunker, immediately after the appearance of the BS =
Can anyone have any ideas what to do with this?

l
locks11221 13.03.21

Guys, such a problem, I started to go through the task where you need to open the arsenal, but then I forgot it and my companion changed and when I went down to the terminal I cannot use it because, as planned, he should hack it, what should I do?

l
locks11221 13.03.21

Dmitry Kolotushkin
Same thing, did anyone solve this?

C
Crimean Corsair 13.03.21

locks11221
I call such failures - "logical chain violation". Try in the "assignments" to complete any other quest from the "minutemans", and then return to "Baba Klava".)))

b
bremiiiuk 13.03.21

Lord, they could not have come up with a dumber task? I would have simply beaten them to death with bricks if I had not read that it was necessary to disassemble the blockage through the workshop! Stupid bastards.