3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MeXaHiK_ 13.03.21 01:42 am

Impressions from CBT (Armored Warfare)

pix.PlayGround.ru
Well, well, here we have waited for the closed one. Please do not hesitate and share your delight or sadness.
78 Comments
Sort by:
B
BenziLLLa 13.03.21

I don’t want to say anything bad about the game itself, but the desire to create some very complex linguistic construction using words from the Turkic, Tatar, English and even a little French about the publisher, it is, and very large. The only thing that keeps me from turning this desire into reality is the permanent blocking of my account on this wonderful site.

n
na6ludatelb 13.03.21

BenziLLLa, I
applaud while standing))))

B
BenziLLLa 13.03.21

Denis Harnett
so swear at the developers of
Publishers *

n
na6ludatelb 13.03.21

BenziLLLa
oh .. I beg your pardon, let it slip )))

M
MeXaHiK_ 13.03.21

Plyusychi:
I liked the grafon, we can not be the same as in Snails, but it is pleasant to the eye. The sound effects are just as pleasing.
Minusoids: When
launching the game (logo of the developers, etc.), the soundtrack is annoying. The red effect when taking damage to the tank interferes with normal vision.

R
Rinat Ibragimov Hasanych 13.03.21

Boooo big minus for them for a lagged server !!! Why stress tests were carried out incomprehensibly! And what's the stupid testing schedule ?? In all norms of projects, CBT is always conducted around the clock! But here for some reason they decided to give testers 3 hours every day! 1.5 hours of which it takes to reboot the servers!

M
MeXaHiK_ 13.03.21

Rinat Ibragimov Hasanych

Yes, I agree not convenient and not pleasant. They plan to have a server work for 24 hours.

S
SMERSH Danish 13.03.21

Rinat Ibragimov Hasanych was
longer yesterday. and this is only an alpha type ... what to do there at night, hang around in the waiting menu?

MeXaHiK_ the
first minus bullshit I like the start of the game as it looks. try to drive the second into the forum

E
EvgenyDMT 13.03.21

Does it make sense to buy a platinum set? That there will be a benefit is understandable, but here's the point? And who has already played, have an opinion about the future prospects of the game?

K
KaiGerde 13.03.21

EvgenyDMT
Naturally. In addition to early access, you get 2 premiums. a tank and 2 exclusive ones, which will no longer be in the game. And also gold for 2 thousand + 90 days of prema. Platinum pays for itself.

V
V-Dim 13.03.21

So far I would not advise buying either platinum or silver. So far, everything is very damp with them. Game 2-3 hours a day, lags, bugs, no optimization. On average computers it goes with a creak, 15-20fps, with a worse picture than in WT. It is better not to spoil the impression and start playing when everything is more or less fixed / adjusted, the optimization is delivered.

S
SMERSH Danish 13.03.21

V-Dim
vashchet kits are not taken to show off on the pbt, but for the future to splash on the pt. in fact, access to the closed beta is like a bonus, you can say)

M
MeXaHiK_ 13.03.21

As I understand it, if you are flooded, then you go to the hangar, regardless of how many tanks you have. If so, it sucks.

E
EvgenyDMT 13.03.21

In short, I bought myself platinum, it seems to me that the game should become popular and a serious competitor to WoT, unless, of course, the developed ones spoil anything.

S
Seryoga Yussenkov 13.03.21

I bought an early access set long before the CBT, and when it came time to use it, I just can't enter the game at the appointed time and later, I can't connect !!!! in general, I'm disappointed!

T
Tea Lover 13.03.21

Seryoga Yussenkov
And what do tech support say about this?

S

Tea lover,
I did not contact technical support

T
Tea Lover 13.03.21

Serega Yussenkov
Well, the races are not a massive problem, it is logical that this should be done, and not run to PG with complaints)

3_Dog_Night 13.03.21

Can you play the CBT for free?

S

A tea lover
on the forum saw at least 50 people with the same problem and as I understand it, it has not been solved yet