3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MeXaHiK_ 13.03.21 01:42 am

Impressions from CBT (Armored Warfare)

pix.PlayGround.ru
Well, well, here we have waited for the closed one. Please do not hesitate and share your delight or sadness.
78 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 13.03.21

THOR_MSI Look
at the date of the message, after the update, yes, all the kernels began to be used.

b
bormann 13.03.21

They sent access, downloaded it, went in, swore for five minutes while looking for the screen resolution option, pressed something and the game became in a window with some kind of annotation and a mustache of no buttons. In short, after 10 minutes of obscenities, I cursed these pido ** with crooked hands and took down fuck ** this creation.

D
Den 13.03.21

Borman is
even with your eyesight. everything is quite adequate and clear.

G
Garris1992 13.03.21

I have been playing (testing) for a month on the CBT. I did not observe any sorties, everything is going stably, But there are 2 minuses that strain very much, more precisely one.
1. This is an occasional drawdown of FPS in battle.
2. This is the minus. Many tanks do not have textures, they are not displayed. red tanks and that's it, I don't want to shoot at my own people. the function of the target is sometimes lost, if you play on an armored vehicle you see a tank, you cannot take it as a target, but please shoot. At the moment, this is the only negative for me. did not notice the others.

G
Greshnik5126 13.03.21

Garris1992
I do not know what your problem is, I did not notice this.
I myself have been in the CBT for about a month, I can say that the game is still a slag.
Cheater ATGMs, land mines that inflict damage without even penetrating armor, premier equipment that is better not to collide with 1 on 1 at all, cardboard armor of Russian equipment, sluggish pumping (ala potatoes).
In short, it is not yet playable and slag.
Patches come, but no one listens to the testers' opinion.
Constant freezes / crashes / crashes of the client with various manipulations with the client and settings, the absence of normal textures (this is when shells fly into invisible corners from textures), the lack of normal physics to the technique and the environment, the mismatch of the textures of the track wheels and tarsion suspension ...
My advice is not even to go into MBT - because this is suffering on what is now.

s
shova42 13.03.21

The game is interesting, there are some drawbacks, but they will fix it.

Z
Zoran 198 13.03.21

V-Dim << br /> 3_Dog_Night
You can, only :) I've been waiting for 3 months!

Z
Zoran 198 13.03.21

Greshnik5126
for this purpose the zbr is made, chyuvak :) write to them in support!

M
MrGutlya 13.03.21

from the CBT terrible ... if on the MBT or even worse in the release it will be so lagging .. then I don’t know .. the
units of the BBM class are norms .. but ... obviously not a trash one

V
Vinillaman 13.03.21

Vlad Voronin
If you are so laggy that it is already awful, then the matter is clearly in your computer. Because no "terrible" lags are observed on normal machines.

M
MrGutlya 13.03.21

Vinillaman gives
35-40 fps .. but about lags ... in the closed beta, there are crashes from the game (maybe wrong in the term .. but there are crashes) my
computer is normal ..

V
Vinillaman 13.03.21

Vlad Voronin
FPS is still acceptable for you. I had flights, but not often. Just xs you wrote about "terrible", so I was surprised, like nothing terrible. But everyone has a different view.

M
MrGutlya 13.03.21

Vinillaman,
apparently yes, according to the idea) is already used to a stable game .. and here for those crashes, a glitch, a teleport (I write everything off to ZBTshku)

V
Vinillaman 13.03.21

Vlad Voronin
Well, yes, CBT. CBT does not pass without lags, that's why they are CBT. Something a lot of CBT in one post ...

G
Garris1992 13.03.21

Vlad Voronin
BBm is generally a taport, forget it. this class will never be a trash class, there all classes are almost perfectly balanced. and for each tank you need to know where to shoot and not like in a potato you can only hit one place.

M
MrGutlya 13.03.21

Garris1992 you
know where with your advice? AFV is quite a normal class ....
and if everything is PERFECT (just developed by themselves they slander that the BMPT terminator is too imb)
then why do I need to forget about the AFV? go to boring MBT? on unnecessary LTshki? in general on the PT to play ?? um .. here you can also be in one place ... if you break through there and full damage passes ..

G
Garris1992 13.03.21

Vlad Voronin
Read my comment and go where you told me, and 90% of BBMs in the game are Custodrots and don't give any target marks, fuck are you needed? At least do not climb with your claws in pvp, sit further in pve, there is the right place for you.

G
Garris1992 13.03.21

So. For all the whiners who vilify the soap that there is one donat, which is already being sold to NSD with might and main. I am giving you a screenshot of NSD's prices on Euroservers.

D
Dimjke102 13.03.21

Quite good. Let's compare the direct competitor with potatoes. The difference is only in the time period. I’ll leave the kartoha just for the sake of not getting the art))) All those disadvantages that are in the trailer are and kartoha listened to them here. Well, modern weapons and equipment sheds greatly diversify the gameplay. While all are well developed trying. The main thing now is that the game does not get bogged down in a wild donate like mail happens. Well, the fact that there is an NRM is the norm. Take the same snails, a similar situation was with them. So I'm waiting for the OBT and after the wipe I start to zadrot vigorously.

U
UnQParty1 13.03.21

Operation "First Step" For those who want to check out the game in general terms: