3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MeXaHiK_ 13.03.21 01:42 am

Impressions from CBT (Armored Warfare)

pix.PlayGround.ru
Well, well, here we have waited for the closed one. Please do not hesitate and share your delight or sadness.
78 Comments
Sort by:
S
Seryoga Yussenkov 13.03.21

Tea lover
, besides, I did not complain, but simply said it really is, many have problems with the game for various reasons, that's why this is the CBT ...

K
KaiGerde 13.03.21

Serega Yussenkov
That's what the CBT is for, to inform the developers about the errors found. Every ticket matters to them.

T
Tea Lover 13.03.21

Seryoga Yussenkov
akei) but you still need to send a report to the
support to fix the also, happy birthday to you!

s
schta 13.03.21

played a dozen battles. deleted. I forgot. in fact, it is the same WOT, only in a new entourage.

S
Seryoga Yussenkov 13.03.21

Tea lover
will write to the support, thanks for the congratulations)) !!!

T
Toha Gorodetsky 13.03.21

schta
played a dozen fights. I saw that the game is many times better than WOT - I removed the potato. I forgot about this misunderstanding.

G
Grechko 13.03.21

good game! unlike HERE, not so artisanal

h
hawk925 13.03.21

pure plagiarism

K
Kirill1998 13.03.21

Nice dynamic arcade game. Only the lack of optimization is not encouraging and the graphics are still rather weak.

G
Goahoo 13.03.21

Have you read the alpha and beta nondisclosure agreement ???

b
back37 13.03.21

Potato, almost MAX graphics settings - ~ 40-60 FPS
Snail, graphics quality "Cinema" - ~ 40-82 FPS
Obsidian, graphics quality "Average" - ~ 28 FPS in arcade mode, ~ 40 FPS in the scope

In general, optimize to cut and nag ...

Nondisclosure - the game has already been streamed by all and sundry, what kind of nondisclosure there can be ...

d
dengre80 13.03.21

Competition or envy, not a fact, all this is necessary for high-quality final content that we mortals will use, let's more criticism - and maybe we will finally see a quality product made not only for the benefit of publishers; they hear us, the truth is somewhere nearby, may the force of the ricochet be with you))))

13baph13 13.03.21

Today I have only been to the CBT. In general, it is dynamic, but HP is enraged, it would be like in the tundra, then there would be no price. And now the impressions are terrible: 25-40 FPS is horrible, despite the fact that the game set everything to the maximum automatically, for comparison In War Thunder, the ground below 65 never drops and stays around 80-90, and the graphics are steeper there. Yes, even taking The Witcher 3 below 55 does not drop below 55 with ultra settings. In short, I removed it nafig, let the optimization be sawed, I dumped a bunch of dough for the computer, to play comfortably, and some pi3duki spit in my face with a lack of optimization.

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 13.03.21

13baph13
The game, oddly enough, uses only one core, although this is the vaunted kraiengine, that's a low FPS.

13baph13 13.03.21

Yamaguchi-gumi
1 core? Pi #% "! Ts! There are no other words.

D
Den4ikOdessa 13.03.21

I understand that their servers are now constantly running ??

R
Return the Panties 13.03.21

The game of norms for rakada or action, but realism is absolutely zero.
It will greatly weaken the Word of Tanks, I think with proper implementation.
And those who yell that mail will ruin everything mainly small children ...
Both in vot and in wartander donate is approximately at the same level and does not greatly affect the gameplay, it mainly affects the speed of pumping. And then they take mail ru and make an "anal" donation, which also affects the gameplay, finishing off its already crappy reputation.
Gentlemen, schoolchildren and rogue, enough to give out their fears in advance, otherwise then it will be possible to ask you for gibberish.

T
THOR_MSI 13.03.21

Yamaguchi-gumi is
nothing like that, for a 4-core i7 it uses all 8 threads at 45-55%, using the processor everything is fine, this is not a potato for you. If the percent did not use it, then there would be no sense from overclocking the card, but here a small overclocking normally raises fps.
Spoiler

N
Nikolay Shimarov 13.03.21

When the game is fully released, it will be a bomb. People with World of tanks will fall there

R
Ravil Mambetov 13.03.21

Cool igruha with beautiful graphics. My tanks run on old 2.5Hz hardware 2 gig geforce GTS250 1 gig operatives The most interesting thing about tanks here are the keys freebie halyavame.ru