3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MeXaHiK_ 13.03.21 01:42 am

Impressions from CBT (Armored Warfare)

pix.PlayGround.ru
Well, well, here we have waited for the closed one. Please do not hesitate and share your delight or sadness.
78 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pecesenkin 13.03.21

Dimjke102
There will be no wipe.

N
Nalex 13.03.21

What shit I did not expect!

I
Ivan drago 13.03.21

How hot I am from the bugs of this game! And the bugs are not in the gameplay, there are all the rules, namely in the client. At first, this shit just flew out with the inscription that the video card was pulled out. Then it began to fly out with the loss of the server, while completely cutting off the Internet on the PC for 30 seconds, while the most important thing is that you are in battle and if the OFK takes you out from x5, uhhh, how does it bomb!

A
Andrey_znet 13.03.21

http://armo-war.ru/tanks_list/compare - comparison of tanks by characteristics, maybe someone will come in handy

L
Lossantos V. 13.03.21

The game is cool, I liked it, well, the truth does not work normally on my calculator, it freezes, so I will have to continue playing potato

s
stttriker 13.03.21

there are fresh ideas, but overall so-so, mediocre

T
Toha Gorodetsky 13.03.21

stttriker There are
fresh ideas, but these ideas have not yet been revealed, the game is still in development.

s
stttriker 13.03.21

Toha Gorodetsky
online games for 10 years in development

T
Toha Gorodetsky 13.03.21

stttriker
I don't know of those that have been in development for 10 years. I know which 3)

A
Affekt77 13.03.21

The game quietly rolls into y, and not so long ago, in principle, everything was ok.

T
The slender man 13.03.21

Affekt77
Since everything was ok, then they will correct what is not cool. The developers have already demonstrated more than once that they are listening to us, if the problem really exists, they will correct it. Although xs, what are you talking about in general, everything is fine now.

A
Affekt77 13.03.21

The Slender Man
Balance crap, the technique rolls +1. Yesterday I played 8 plums in a row out of 9 fights at the prem. Technique lvl 4 I played for the farm, and I was almost always in 1st place in damage, and half a team had no damage at all, hell knows how you can play that way. During the week, the number of victories fell from 52 to 51%. Why are they nerfing prem. technique. Constant drawdowns of FPS, and the developers cannot fix it in any way, how many patches there were already. The developers didn't have to touch, which worked so well in the 0.11-0.12 patches. In general, the game is still far from the normal level, and online is slowly thinning.

K
KaiGerde 13.03.21

Affekt77
You are very confusing. The balance in the game is excellent, before that I suffered in potatoes for a very long time. I was thrown there by level 4 to 6-7, which you cannot inflict any damage, but here + -1 level. No one can talk about online, because only developers know it.
Well, to have a win rate> 50% is unreal happiness, and you are sad that it dropped to 51 ... heh. Most players in all online games have a much lower win rate, so rejoice;)

I
Iris Allen 13.03.21

KaiGerde

Well, maybe he is not the majority, but a super-star and 70% is not enough for him, you do not know) Although I agree that + -1 is the norm. Moreover, there is a benefit for premiums.

Affekt77 wrote:
at the prem. technique lvl 4 played for farming
And it’s in vain, now they gave Armat in PVE, it’s 10 times more profitable to farm on it, if you are also a skill player, then probably every 20 times :)

E
Elhantus 13.03.21

play with donut again

100jim22222 100jim22222 13.03.21

just like warface

s
stttriker 13.03.21

yes, let the developers hide it online, otherwise everyone will see that 5k is playing there

C
Combat Snail 13.03.21

stttriker
A lot more plays in the armature ...

By the way, the topic should be closed for a long time, the game is in OBT.