3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dimka3991 13.03.21 01:45 am

Finding and buying vehicles (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Well, I think everyone knows the large cargo helicopter Cargobob, online with it you could see a lot of all sorts of interesting ideas. I was thinking of buying it myself, but to my disappointment I did not find this unit in the online store, where can I get it?

Well, with the patch, the prices were slightly raised (for example, the assault Buzzard cost 1,750,000 and now 2,000,000), but my eyes got out on my forehead when I saw the Annihilator at the price of 4 million. What is the price for? On it are the usual coaxial machine guns from which, in fact, to zero sense, or is there something special in it?
289 Comments
Sort by:
v
victorzh 13.03.21

nat.mih
As I understand it, they make a discount on transport from that robbery, for which they give double money and reputation during the week. First there was a discount for Kuruma, then (last week) for Casco, now for hydra and insurgent. If the rockers continue to follow this logic, there will be two more weeks of discount promotions with Lectro in the final. And then, perhaps, a new dlc will be released? :)

A
Alexander Pogodin 13.03.21

How to find a truck (tractor + trailers) in GTA Online? Maybe they have a parking place somewhere? Thank you in advance for your response :)

N
Nik210 13.03.21

take a ride on a country road there are a lot of them

M
McLaren MP4-4 13.03.21

Or industrial zones.
There, too, every third person is a truck.

N
Negodyay. 13.03.21

how to unlock on PC for purchase? or maybe how can you get help

A
Alex497 13.03.21

Dear members of the forum, if there is a working way to purchase a unique Albany Roosevelt car in GTA Online today? I climbed the entire Internet, found only a couple of glitches about copying a car from a friend, and even then I did not check if they work now.

F
Frosty 1992 13.03.21

Alex497
Well, only on February 14, in theory, it should be available for purchase.

A
Alex497 13.03.21

OTMOROZKO 1992
Thank you, I will take it into account.

D
D4emon712 13.03.21

Alex497
You can use the trainer to open it in your phone Online, and from there you can buy it. For I did so)

H
Homikator 13.03.21

Hello everyone.
Tired of playing the first character, since he already has everything, I decided to create a second one.
I crawled to level 65 and I wanted to buy an Insurgent.
Began to pass "Human Labs" passed the mission where you need to steal "Insurgent", but in fact they did not appear in the store.
Is it connected with the second character?

V
Vano Kudryashov 13.03.21

GrihanTrojGrihanTrojan
system error, the same crap was, then he took a ride from the sidekick and he appeared, oh fucking Rockstar

H
Homikator 13.03.21

Vano Kudryashov
Thank you. I'll try tomorrow)))

v
vatsonification 13.03.21

GrihanTrojan
It is necessary to go through the entire Human Labs, then it will open

V
Vano Kudryashov 13.03.21

vatsonification
is yes, but I opened on 1 persian after the first mission

H
Homikator 13.03.21

Vano Kudryashov The
same thing, on the first Persian, after the hijacking of the Insurgents (I was the Host), they immediately appeared in the Store.

PS The same story with Valkyrie, but Hydra appeared immediately after completing the mission.

n
nat.mih 13.03.21

GrihanTrojan
I can't say for sure, but it seems like it depends on the fact that in the robbery, the Persian (who needs to open the Instrugent for purchase) must be robbed by the Instrugent driver upon delivery (must sit behind the wheel).

T
Thorgal 13.03.21

1. In general, does it make sense to save up for a tank or is it better to pump up to level 100 and cover any car with armor 100%, including of course bullet-resistant tires for it. But there seems to be no bulletproof glass for cars in Los Santos Custom ...
2. There is another question with the tank. If you buy it, will it be delivered to the desired point by the Pegasus company? After all, it will not work to store it in the garage.
3. If the tank is destroyed in battle, will you have to buy a new one every time, or are tanks insured as well as personal vehicles? That is, you bought it once and it will always be delivered? That is, in fact, you are not buying the tank itself, but only the right to deliver it?

d
dimon-alfa 13.03.21

When destroyed, you can order a new tank (order value is always $ 200). Kuruma (armored) is fast and maneuverable until a rocket launcher or C4 is fired (and the player who destroys it is fined $ 6,250). An insurgent (without a turret) has the same (or almost) armor as a tank + can be pumped in a car repair shop for speed and the rest (penalty for destruction is about 27k). The disadvantage of the insurgent is shooting through the windows. The minus of the tank is that it breaks down quickly if you drive in cars, it is protected from bullets.

T
Thorgal 13.03.21

Thanks for the info. I'll think ...

n
nat.mih 13.03.21

Kuruma (only for missions), Instrugent, Hydra, Tank ... All this transport must be bought, it is vital in the game. You can do without a tank if you have the rest of the list. It is also worth buying a fast car like T20 or Zentoro and a good motorcycle.