3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dimka3991 13.03.21 01:45 am

Finding and buying vehicles (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Well, I think everyone knows the large cargo helicopter Cargobob, online with it you could see a lot of all sorts of interesting ideas. I was thinking of buying it myself, but to my disappointment I did not find this unit in the online store, where can I get it?

Well, with the patch, the prices were slightly raised (for example, the assault Buzzard cost 1,750,000 and now 2,000,000), but my eyes got out on my forehead when I saw the Annihilator at the price of 4 million. What is the price for? On it are the usual coaxial machine guns from which, in fact, to zero sense, or is there something special in it?
289 Comments
Sort by:
T
The jackal 13.03.21

This car does not appear before the mission for the police officer.

a
ashleyalicia 13.03.21

point1blank
after the mission to steal Königsegg appears on the car sale site - in other words, all five wheelbarrows that need to be obtained from the mission appear after they are delivered for sale
pix.PlayGround.ru

d
duke666x 13.03.21

point1blank
is Overflod Entity XF

J
JUnnAmmED 13.03.21

What's wrong with your monitor?

R
RIkRainhard 13.03.21

ashleyalicia
ATP

ashleyalicia
What is the mission?

E
Energy death 13.03.21

Vorkimarh
it's kind of like kuruma 2

K
Kickapoo 13.03.21

And where to get online the usual Imponte Duke aka Dodge Charger? I don't have it in the store, I haven't seen it in the city, or is it usual, too, only for those who returned? The company is full of rides around the city.

d
dimka3991 13.03.21

Kickapoo
Only for those who returned

s
smallsim 13.03.21

Yomka,
you can run an android emulator on a pc if you really want to change the numbers))

S
SeniorJoker 13.03.21

Where are the tanks, boats and helicopters with planes purchased on the websites?

N
Nik210 13.03.21

SeniorJoker
at a military base, you fly into it, approach the hangar and pick it up, although they can stick 4 stars, but this is garbage. Run around the base there should be a major, you run up and give him a certificate and you get a tank

S
SeniorJoker 13.03.21

Nik210
online.

M
Maxim Shkardun 13.03.21

Please tell me where to find a Dukes car. Not armored for Gta online.

d
dimka3991 13.03.21

Maxim Shkardun
If you transferred a character from PS3 / Xbox360, then in the store, if not, then you will not get it in any way.

k
k3patron 13.03.21

Maxim Shkardun
I didn't have it in the store, as I only found the armored one, I got a regular one (in the store) both in the single and online.

S
SoulAssassinS 13.03.21

The very first post about Cargobob
Duck, on the PS3 through the site, it was possible to bug and buy it, now there is no way.
There are not many who have a Cargobob ...

Z
Zerto 13.03.21

People, this is some kind of POC. Stole Dominator Vapid. Was in the garage a bit tuned. Didn't touch her. Then extra babos appeared, I decided to pump it for racing. As a result, I invested 170K in it. I leave the service, and some eccentric kills me and destroys the car. I'm trying to restore by phone, writes that all operators are busy. Not in the garage.

Damn what to do then?

J
Just do it again 13.03.21

Have
you even bought Zerto insurance?

Z
Zerto 13.03.21

Already figured out. There was no insurance. ((Sadness, 170K leaked.

a
aron79 13.03.21

It's still nothing. I was just playing for Trevor, hijacked a cool SUV, pumped it over, and not far from the prison some bad guy in an orange suit, whom I stopped to give a lift, stupidly threw me out of it, and wore it off on my armored car. This was a turnabout, I almost burst into tears from powerless rage. I had to kill a bunch of people while I calmed down)