3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dimka3991 13.03.21 01:45 am

Finding and buying vehicles (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Well, I think everyone knows the large cargo helicopter Cargobob, online with it you could see a lot of all sorts of interesting ideas. I was thinking of buying it myself, but to my disappointment I did not find this unit in the online store, where can I get it?

Well, with the patch, the prices were slightly raised (for example, the assault Buzzard cost 1,750,000 and now 2,000,000), but my eyes got out on my forehead when I saw the Annihilator at the price of 4 million. What is the price for? On it are the usual coaxial machine guns from which, in fact, to zero sense, or is there something special in it?
289 Comments
Sort by:
D
DOLOMIT_YURA 13.03.21

How do I get a Kurum car? please tell me

R
Richards 13.03.21

buy gta online and go through the first Fleeca heist.

O
OLD Stalin 13.03.21

just this.

S
Stanislav Anatolievich 13.03.21

Yra_85
ndo go through the robbery when you are level 12 Lester will call you

D
DOLOMIT_YURA 13.03.21

and Lester hasn’t called me yet, thank you all for the advice

V
Valera Romashkin 13.03.21

And I have a question. I have an xbox 360 and after the robbery patch I got a frame that said that new vehicles were added to your garage both to the airfield and to the helipad, but they were not there, and recently I read in the comments that in single player mode they were found around the city, but can I find them or not?

F
FoyGan 13.03.21

TommyAssassin
I tried to steal. I looked at the parking lot and found nothing. Please tell us in more detail how and what to do in order to steal a cargobob. Just tell me what time, where and when. I tried in director mode and nothing is there. Found only jets, titanium, and a tank.

Valera Romashkin
Perhaps not, but is it online? If it's online then most likely not. Well, because they are two different things. Online and single company.

b
blacerton 13.03.21

Tell me, maybe someone knows why in the list of cars on the sales website, for almost all cars the * buy * button is grayed out, and it is not possible to buy a transport. On the strength of a couple of wheelbarrows you can buy. I bought the oldest clunker. Level 20, enough dough. there is a house for 250k.

S
Sparco1998 13.03.21

blacerton
Did you choose the color of the car?

b
blacerton 13.03.21

pffff ..... i am so lol

C
Chuck_Norris_ 13.03.21

blacerton Xs
and you bought a garage? Maybe there is not enough space ...

D
Dema Orlov 13.03.21

blacerton
re-login

D
Derexter 13.03.21

People who bought the Insurgent pickup, tell me, how much is it given?

_
__Igorёk__ 13.03.21

How to understand by how much? This is part of a heist, estimated at 1,375,000.
If you buy, you call Pegasus for $ 200 as much as you like.

D
Derexter 13.03.21

__Igorёk__
How long is it given?

_
__Igorёk__ 13.03.21

Derexter
Forever.

D
Derexter 13.03.21

__Igor __
no, it is given for a certain time, then it is taken away, and so, I need to know for how long it is given.

_
__Igorёk__ 13.03.21

Derexter
You mean the disappearance of transport after how long?
If it is not being used by the owner?

D
Derexter 13.03.21

__Igorёk__ like
when you go and they write to you that the time is up and the Pegasus is taken away

_
__Igorёk__ 13.03.21

Derexter
I have never seen such an inscription, I drove it for 1.5 hours and there was nothing.
I know another trick, if you do not use it, then a notification comes that it was taken.