3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bart60 01.11.19 03:18 am

Questions about the gameplay (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

Galanya questions and answers on Bridge Vonted. How to customize the game HUD etc. Everything related to haplain.GPGPU me here such questions:gpgproc to turn to speedometre showed KM/H and not Milli(not found in the options)??????How to enable girls to start otdovat(also not found)!!!!!rnrnP.S^ Moderators do not delete the topic!!!plizz!!!
225 Comments
Sort by:
A
Antipolizai 01.11.19

And the fact that the game has gone !!! Although very sorry !!!

l
laque 01.11.19

MNU after juiced used to the miles, so not particularly annoying..

A
Antipolizai 01.11.19

Yes, but miles like that more than my little girl !!!the PAP that's about the crowd first-in, that's bad !!! Although... maybe then, after passing a certain number of games, they're open !!! Closer to the middle !!! Type the more popularity, the more people around you !!!

c
craZAck 01.11.19

The people you what?!? Mph safely in the game options can be changed to kilometers per hour. I miles all played the demo.

c
craZAck 01.11.19

Here's another: nobody knows, does the game count the number of kilometers traveled?

A
Antipolizai 01.11.19

Really ??? I even have schoelzel, nothing found !!!psy But like the odometer should be !!!

a
asqd 01.11.19

Bad looking in the settings:nnoptions - gameplay - unitsnnimperial - мчnnmetric - kmh

T
ToorBina 01.11.19

The difference is what ? ? ? Black Edition and Fasting

k
killerbug 01.11.19

GYGY. You che Josie Morin in the cutscenes is not enough? Kilometre like can be supplied. The theme will slightly change the name.

c
craZAck 01.11.19

The counting of kilometers is not present, as in NFSU2 . If there is, please tell me how to make the odometer.

k
killerbug 01.11.19

2 craZAck Yes, everything is there. And U2 was.zahodish Option in - Gameplay dochodach to the value of the unit and perekluchaus arrow to the right on the metric. All. The miles you have on Board. And do not say that it is not founded, he just checked.

c
craZAck 01.11.19

2 killerbug I'm not a little mean. I wanted to find the statistics in the game, like how much I have traveled in total kilometers.

k
killerbug 01.11.19

On account statistici, I only know that after each race you can see my stats for the race, which passed. And like global statistics no.

k
killerbug 01.11.19

People pliz write the problems associated with haplain in this topic. Don't spam the forum

G
Gr1nGo 01.11.19

I beat the first guy(can not remember name) of blacklist. Only then noticed that it is necessary to pass some of the competition (to drive under 150 miles per hour). This can be back? Or bonus points to be seen?

R
Ruslan papan 01.11.19

And how people to include in the game and fire from shops cars ? And where the music is phat its in the game ?

G
Gr1nGo 01.11.19

No people, fire, and so it is.

Z
Zed13 01.11.19

here is a vapros my friend in his career after the victory in the race car of the enemy goes to him, he already got 5 and I have Nehru at the beginning he had 40K and I have a current 30 what the fuck is this? the game I had rocked

S
StiG_aka_Casper17 01.11.19

to Zed13nЧтобы to still need after the victory in the race to choose the right token(usually second from left)pasli you have on your computer left saves from Underground 2 in the beginning they give you a bonus of 10000

k
kolgan84 01.11.19

is it possible to change the complexity of the game, i.e. to put the light in my career or this menu is not, and can not find?