3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bart60 01.11.19 03:18 am

Questions about the gameplay (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

Galanya questions and answers on Bridge Vonted. How to customize the game HUD etc. Everything related to haplain.GPGPU me here such questions:gpgproc to turn to speedometre showed KM/H and not Milli(not found in the options)??????How to enable girls to start otdovat(also not found)!!!!!rnrnP.S^ Moderators do not delete the topic!!!plizz!!!
225 Comments
Sort by:
z
zemnik 01.11.19

to kolgan84: nizya in his career... only in free race

k
k1r1ll_89 01.11.19

People what to do, the game crashes when caught debris. Game reinstalled. At first, everything was normal.

y
yuriy pilipenko 01.11.19

Lord!stump understand how you can buy upgrades type of engine, nitro, turbo, etc from this series.have prosel 15 participants from the sheet, and can buy only visual upgrades, but for performance nothing help to understand how to be to earn more money and buy all the upgrades

a
aCiD_D 01.11.19

2yuriy pilipenkonв the store when upgrade choose, write down what the brow blacklist need to win that it opened (if closed).

C
Chandr 01.11.19

is it possible to change the complexity of the game, i.e. to put the light in my career or this menu is not, and I can not find?plot and also searched, but not found. Currently, I am the beginning and boring. As if they purposely give in. Make them as children. With the police the same story.

y
yuriy pilipenko 01.11.19

My store does not appear at all this crap!pcto means ! green.pede I have in the upper left corner is written 2020. And libertybelle nelse, i.e. not turned over

S
SERG_80 01.11.19

yuriy pilipenkonУ I had the same problem..so I asked in another topic...n.................Guys, help if who knows, maybe I che do not understand....Completed 15% of the game, knocked out 4 Tovarisch, but to go on the car taken from them (Golf, supra), because the purchase of machines upgraded technical parameters...(they are so hard to say keep the original packaging). You can tune them, stick labels, insert colored vents....but how to give money for the engine, box, but at least the nitrous to put on bought the TT ....???? There you go STOCK, 20/20 (what does that mean cert), checkmark, exclamation point, and the fire from the activity of cops...down an empty table..where there should be detail....ppljus was the translation of the curve, downloaded from here www.zoneofgames.ru Yes no (much better SMS Ki written English) set, had all the technical upgrades (from the start) I don't know why.....Try it..

S
SERG_80 01.11.19

Yes, there are some damn balls....and STOCK///

A
Angel_1987 01.11.19

People tell me how to turn the slowdown, as you have in the options is called ( I have as I understand it HOLD the CAMERA ) and how it looks, and I just looked video with dekabrsky gambling there it looks quite different ( time slows down a lot stronger and turn 360* is no problem ). And above my speedometer which shows the strip of slowing down it does not decrease.zaranee thank you all!!!!!!!!!

A
Angel_1987 01.11.19

Thank you all!!!!!!!the GoJ has already figured out!!!!!!!! ( TRANSLATION FUCKING PIRATES*KI )

x
x-b 01.11.19

NEITHER FELLOWS NOR NEON, NOR MUCH MORE YOU WILL NOT FIND IN THE GARLAND CALLED MOST WANTED.Pakin EA MAZAFAKAS!!!

M
Maretti 01.11.19

Guys!nnote, I have pull, even with a 64-meter videhoe.pamati just bought - 512 now.pvse well. But the translation!!!!!have psychal, crack normal is. Sundry, throw on soap [email protected]Заранее grateful!podaci all!

p
proROCK 01.11.19

GALOOT!!!!!!!! Promised new upgrades for cars, and they were even less than in the second part(((((((((( I messed up, EPT...razocharovan...

D
D0NoR 01.11.19

And even now a single layer of vinyl,and finally his little-little-little was....No creativity with the wheelbarrow will not crazy stuff like in U2

o
owned 01.11.19

Have you noticed that now there is no assessment of the cars in the Underground...... You can now do without the vinyl do.....

k
k1r1ll_89 01.11.19

WELL, WHAT DO I DO WITH THIS GLITCH??????????????(the game crashes when caught debris. Game reinstalled. At first, everything was normal. It's NOT because of Russification, check.)

a
alexcave aka Sharky 01.11.19

In the bath all the garbage, and play on a pirate licenses, and issues related to the radius of curvature of hands - the answer is: learn, Learn and learn again(C) grandfather Lenin aka Lenin ...

S
Serjio28 01.11.19

I do not get one. why do we need these new buildings, spoilers, roofscoops...pony cheggo some give? meaning of controllability, etc.

A
AimBotForAll 01.11.19

besides the beauty, they needed to reduce the attention of the cops to the car.

G
Gr1nGo 01.11.19

alexcave aka Sharky, I agree, ZAT*gasped with his snot...you have to try. I also have a serious problem was, but I 2 days poked and now everything is fine.