3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bart60 01.11.19 03:18 am

Questions about the gameplay (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

Galanya questions and answers on Bridge Vonted. How to customize the game HUD etc. Everything related to haplain.GPGPU me here such questions:gpgproc to turn to speedometre showed KM/H and not Milli(not found in the options)??????How to enable girls to start otdovat(also not found)!!!!!rnrnP.S^ Moderators do not delete the topic!!!plizz!!!
225 Comments
Sort by:
S
SAND 01.11.19

THE drunk Dead of NIGER89 returned from Helln28.11.05 22:28 WELL, WHAT DO I DO WITH THIS GLITCH??????????????(the game crashes when caught debris. Game reinstalled. At first, everything was normal. It's NOT because of Russification, check.)pdelay so that you have debris is not caught, hehe, and the problem will be solved.

M
MAD_Kolia 01.11.19

Saw someone have the translation. A great website with translations - zoneofgames.ru

D
Demon1c 01.11.19

There is an option setting characteristics, there are several parameters that tell someone how to their tunes???(I mean turbo, acceleration, control, aerodynamics etc.) Received SMS that every race needs its own tuning, and I got to the sixth brow and these settings do not touch.

M
Midnight 01.11.19

I like that the machine does not necessarily need to hang the spoiler and glue vinyls, thereby turning it into a clown coach.

A
Alexey2005 01.11.19

Share your experience: how do you escape when the HEAT level of your car is 3 or more (what are the tactics used)? 8)

K
KroVavyy Admin 01.11.19

so the most interesting begins, when больше3х))pogda cars cops over, then at the bottom write reverse and give about 1 minute to hide, and if all fails, the new portion of the police...

A
Alexey2005 01.11.19

Beer Baron, so the question is just about that: how (or where) to hide, so they won't find during that 1 minute? ;)

K
KroVavyy Admin 01.11.19

the blue circle is, or to the garage, but only when you widespre cops don't just stop in place and wait until the fizzing strip...helps, but not always. when you have 5x not very good to wait)

A
Andrey696 01.11.19

where are saved the screenshots when you F12 ??

K
KroVavyy Admin 01.11.19

nowhere...ncheck this was ready screens need FRAPS, and when I press f12, you just you copy the screen...well when you hit f12, go into paint: edit=paste=save as jpeg

G
Gr1nGo 01.11.19

Actually, when you press F12, the screenshots appear in My pictures in the format of targa.

S
Skiv 01.11.19

people can more than one vinyl to put on the car?????

G
GAMERzver 01.11.19

Everything will, but not immediately.

S
Skiv 01.11.19

and when it is just a single vinyl in General is not cool, and so the neon is not present and the lights do not change

G
GAMERzver 01.11.19

Well, actually, as far as I know, after about 40-45% passed the game.

D
DimaX 01.11.19

I went and you can not put more than ONE vinyl

G
Gannibal 01.11.19

Who knows what kind of violation is Reckless Driving? Speed, Excessive speed" and the other opened, and that to get what to do?

G
Gr1nGo 01.11.19

SUPER GAMERrn03.12.05 11:19rnEdit Del I'm not running nitrogen+Left, although nitrogen+Right works. Maybe the clave. My keyboard is Standard (101/102 key) or PS/2 keyboard Microsoft Natural.rnrnMX518rn03.12.05 11:26rnEdit Del it is not a clave-me too does not plow.I have a complicated keyboard.There are 6 extra buttons,but still doesn't work.rnrnGrin[Go] rn03.12.05 12:09rnEdit Del Throw out your cheap keyboard and buy normalnuyu bucks for 15.rnrnSUPER GAMERrn03.12.05 15:40rnEdit Del Change management - did not help. I'd rather not bathe and get a cool Claudia. Thank you!!rnrnGrin[Go] rn03.12.05 16:11rnEdit Del nezachto Yes, it very well advised.rnrndr.Von Drakern05.12.05 00:55rnEdit Del people...try and use X in the standard settings...Presto when the nitrogen in the Alt work on hardware interruption (interrupt) key on the keyboard and everything else goes into a joint, though not always...workcell already trained on X and not torturing mozhge

G
GAMERzver007 01.11.19

to DimaX: So I saw the correct info.

A
Ant2 01.11.19

Hello all!proshu help...nezadolgo after you install be and patch 1.3,PV the game is missing music and all other sounds work,PCP causing.Projet has anyone met with such problem?PPA informed thank you! =)