3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
outsoul 19.03.21 10:36 pm

Can't Connect (Borderlands)

I have a problem with a friend, when he creates in the internet or in LAN, then I can’t be cut when I’m him.
84 Comments
Sort by:
g
god7771 19.03.21

if at the same time the torrent is turned on then turn it off

o
outsoul 19.03.21

It still does not work and writes either joinable: no from a friend, but I have yes or vice versa

Z
Zed_ 19.03.21

Try to have a friend create a game and go straight into the game.
Then go to Fderndy (Game-junction), select the friend you created and click "Join".
Threat similar lags often happen ... that "now" you can connect ... after 15 minutes there is nothing left.

o
outsoul 19.03.21

It still does not work, the connecting server writes, then the time counts down, and that's it.

L
Liorde 19.03.21

People and 15 second konekt et for an incomprehensible phenomenon ??

g
ghost_witcher 19.03.21

Try 2outsoul with a hamachi friend. I'm playing a LAN game with my brother now, but I haven't tried hamachi

L
Liorde 19.03.21

people and through Plan will go?

B
Bright 19.03.21

Karoche also tried to play through the plan and hamachi - but alas .... But! Create an account and you can play by no means, you just need to add your buddies as friends and then invite them to the room.

L
Liorde 19.03.21

and what a joke with a 15 second connection?

Z
Zed_ 19.03.21

with a 15-second connection some kind of lag. Try variations that someone else would create.
Let's say we are playing in the 3rd, and only 1 can create. All the others have 15 seconds.

M
Myrzika 19.03.21

And to gamble through the gamespay, you need a key for the gamespay itself, which thread of the game? If not, please tell me what to do. I want to raid with my brother, through the Internet or the network (we are in one). No matter. And then yesterday the whole evening with the game spy fuck, and he gives me everything about the paid subscription ...

M
Myrzika 19.03.21

There you need to enter the gamespy ID. I can't see it at close range, sorry for nubism, where is that?

Z
Ziggety 19.03.21

Myrzika this type is your login =))

guys help me plz, I can’t connect with a friend .... then I will create, invite, and this 15sec timeout, then I will go into the game and invite, but this timeout, help plz

D
Dunkel_Sam 19.03.21

The same baida was, it was legalized through the garena, we play for 3 days, the flight is normal.

M
Meckzys 19.03.21

Dunkel_Sam and how you play through garena, explain plizz !!!

Z
Ziggety 19.03.21

I solved the problem with the Timeout =)) or rather my friend decided, well, it doesn't matter)
karoch, let the creator of the game go to the Host Public Game, and there he will click Invit Friend, and invite, and let him agree)) from the one who receives the invitation , there will be a "time-out" written for 15 seconds, but at 13 seconds there is a pure connection)

FIT on Garens and hamachi when free multiplayer

U
Urbaniz 19.03.21

Dunkel_Sam I
join the question: please explain in detail how to play through Garena.

M
Myrzika 19.03.21

And on the network as rubatsa? Hamachi doesn't roll. Does anyone play on the grid?

M
Marvelosi 19.03.21

What the hell!!!!? anyone can join me, but I can’t what to do? please tell me!!!

M
Meckzys 19.03.21

on the contrary, I can join someone, but a friend cannot join me (