3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
outsoul 19.03.21 10:36 pm

Can't Connect (Borderlands)

I have a problem with a friend, when he creates in the internet or in LAN, then I can’t be cut when I’m him.
84 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vadosnet 19.03.21

Tell me pliz, a friend has XP, I have Win 7, the problem is when I create a server on a local network from a friend when connecting to me it says "the server is unavailable", and when I connect to it, everything is normal and such crap is not only in this game ...

S
SeriousSam666 19.03.21

Guys I have such a problem. When you try to create a new account or connect with an old one, it gives out this:

pix.PlayGround.ru

Just let's go without baby talk - here all people are adults, I think you will understand.

S
SamBrutal 19.03.21

Writes that the GameSpay server was unavailable at the moment. Try again, it often happens ...

F
Fayrus 19.03.21

But let's go without childish babble - all people here are adults, I think you will understand.
LOL !!!

S
SeriousSam666 19.03.21

Fayrus
So I understood, though it's a bit late - a post from a year ago. = D It was my antivirus fault (Kaspersky Internet Security bastard), that's why I could not connect. =)

F
Fayrus 19.03.21

DJ Semen
You look, the topic is still relevant! And besides us, who is the thread here? =) Who is the thread talking into it yet?

S
SeriousSam666 19.03.21

Fayrus
Only because of the network game they still play it, but if the single would have been scored a long time ago. = D

F
Fayrus 19.03.21

DJ Semen
If you play, which nickname and which Persians? I have burned out my TOPOS only 43-13-11 = D

S
SeriousSam666 19.03.21

Fayrus
Sometimes I play, the game was bought through Steam. Of the Persians, only the Siren of the 69th level, I didn’t even try it with others, and I didn’t need anything - I just don’t have a heart for them. =) Nickname JessyTreat (GameSpy).

K
King of assasins 19.03.21

People, Help !!!!! these files:
viruses, or should I change my antivirus? !!! Urgently reply

K

trividium.dll and $ RAF518Z.rar

K

[URL = http: //radikal.ru/F/i015.radikal.ru/1107/6d/e0acbbb56835.jpg.html] [IMG] http://i015.radikal.ru/1107/6d/e0acbbb56835t.jpg [ / Img] [/ url]

K

http://i015.radikal.ru/1107/6d/e0acbbb56835.jpg

F
Fayrus 19.03.21

King of Assasin
Is there any higher resolution? I don’t see ANYTHING !!!

K

C: Games Borderlands Binaries trivium.dll
[DETECTION] Trojan TR / Spy.153600.15
Report of my anti-virus virus.

F
Fayrus 19.03.21

King of Assasin
pix.PlayGround.ruCan't you make a bigger screen?

K

I don’t understand how.
Answer already damn my question !!!!

S
SeriousSam666 19.03.21

King of Assasins
Yes, a Trojan - I have a Stimovskaya English face and this library is not in the folder you specified (trivium.dll). By the way, where did you get the game, why didn't you immediately write which version, from whom? If you want to be helped, first of all, indicate all the information about the game - lick or pirate, English or Russian.

T
Toth 19.03.21

Your repack has a crack from TRiViUM. And trivium.dll is a file that is part of the crack. Antivirus will detect it as a Trojan anyway. Therefore, if you want to play, shut down the antivirus. I don’t know about the file $ RAF518Z.rar, but it looks like suspicious.

K
KANE_511 19.03.21

why when you connect on a local network it says that it was not possible to establish a connection to the server ???