3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
outsoul 19.03.21 10:36 pm

Can't Connect (Borderlands)

I have a problem with a friend, when he creates in the internet or in LAN, then I can’t be cut when I’m him.
84 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zed_ 19.03.21

For those who do not understand or understand English.

Game on GameSpy:
1) Go to OnlineGame then click "Create Account" (ID - your username). Create an account, log in.
A friend does the same and tells you his username.
2) Press "Friends" and "A" on your keyboard, and enter your friend's username (Add as friend).
A friend receives an invitation, he clicks "Yes" accordingly.
3) Next, you press "Host Private Game", as it creates, press "I" on the keyboard and select your friend from the list (let us invite you to join the game).
A friend at this time waits, he receives an invitation and he clicks "Yes".
(In this case, "Connecting to Server. Timeout 10 sec" may appear. Try to exit, and repeat step 3, only replace "Host Private Game" and select "Host Public Game").
Like everything, then I think you will guess yourself;)

v
vakdl 19.03.21

People, you need help, please write BY THE POINTS how to play through the garena ...
as you understand, my friend and I have a timeout, as a result of which we decided to try the garena, which we never tried to use ...
Please, step by step , Registered in a garnet, added to others ... and then? ...

D
DeadToast 19.03.21

Those who say that they are playing through the garena are blatantly lying. Garena does not support Borderlands.

v
vakdl 19.03.21

Ehh (((sorry, but thanks, anyway (

e
eternal2000 19.03.21

Why toil with nonsense if you can spire through gamespy?

v
vakdl 19.03.21

> why toil with nonsense if you can spire through gamespy?
Then, that we cannot join each other, so it is clear that we would not be looking for hemorrhoids (

e
eternal2000 19.03.21

have gamespy accounts?

v
vakdl 19.03.21

There are, created directly in the game, ..... it turns out to be connected to other players with different success rates, but together, in no way (

e
eternal2000 19.03.21

you do a private host in the game, then, being in the lobby, you select "invite friend" and invite your friend to the game, then he presses ready and starts the game

v
vakdl 19.03.21

Yes, this is all clear, the problem is in the timeout ...

c
crepe 19.03.21

the same crap, I can connect to everyone and my brother to me or I don't give a shit to him, 15 seconds pass and time out

v
vakdl 19.03.21

I hope someone finds a panacea ...

C
Colonel Jason 19.03.21

My friends, I'm not sure that I found a panacea for everyone, but here is the algorithm that my friend and I came up with during two days of research:
1. both those who want to play (I think that everything that follows is relevant for a larger number of players, but since it was checked only together .. well, you understand) are registered on the gamespay.
2.We connect on hamachi (we have version 1.0.1.5)
3.Launch the game, go online (it is online, not LAN, you may have a reasonable question: what for do we need hamachi if we do not play according to LAN? I have no idea to answer in a very detailed way. It’s just necessary, otherwise it doesn’t work.)
4. One person creates a public game, the other waits peacefully.
5. The creator of the game, being in his lobby, presses the invite, then the add player and enters the friend's name. Another important and mysterious point: you need to add a friend as a friend exactly in the sequence described above, i.e. after one of the players has created the game. after each game, the friend must be removed from the list of friends. If I am friends with a friend, before he created the game, I always had a connection timeout.

Also note that it is necessary (in my case, at least) to free up the communication channel as much as possible, no p2p programs, Skype video, etc.

With strict observance of the above described, I always manage to connect without problems and spend six hours for a completely meaningless pastime.

p
propp92 19.03.21

Blah ... I went to the servers and there are only foreigners. I went to see the Germans, the Americans (I even managed to talk to the latter!). And as for the timeout, this is a problem on the network, while the version of the game is damp, it's the game engine!

S
Super Kote 19.03.21

I very rarely connect

G
Gerasimmm 19.03.21

I log into one server from 15. with a friend from the same network it does not work out. in general, passed the game in splendid isolation

G
GamerSausage 19.03.21

My problem is that when I search for games (LAN), I can’t find anything !! Writes that "Server not found" And that's it ((What to DO?

J
JasonMK1983 19.03.21

What about the game ?? !! For some reason, she began to demand to install a patch, which is already worth it, by the way, thereby not letting the game into the online game. I thought maybe the second patch came out, but no, on their website only the first version is ... What the f ...?

v
vidgin 19.03.21

> JasonMK1983
Everyone has patch 1.01, and the game now asks to install 1.1.0. After installing which it refuses to start, because nodvd from the old version does not fit
:

[
[Ga1g3] 19.03.21

Damn, that's a mess! Just yesterday I installed patch 1.01 and suddenly BAM! Crawled out 1.1.0 ....... :(