3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
outsoul 19.03.21 10:36 pm

Can't Connect (Borderlands)

I have a problem with a friend, when he creates in the internet or in LAN, then I can’t be cut when I’m him.
84 Comments
Sort by:
S
Super Kote 19.03.21

where is he?

[
[Ga1g3] 19.03.21

Claptrap, off. site http://www.gearboxsoftware.com/games/borderlands/
Plus, if I understood correctly, we still need the Zombie Island of Dr. Ned DLC

M
Molotoof 19.03.21

how to install the new patch 1.1? and where to get but dvd ?? servers are not looking at all ... I tried to install a new patch by opening it in winrarei to manually replace files ... but there are new files ... I don't have such files in the game .. that's why it's not clear where to insert them ... Who is the thread that is busy with this problem now ???

e
eligar 19.03.21

Before nodvd is released, do not patch 1.1, the game will not start. Instead, install the gameranger program and play version 1.01 through it.

M
Molotoof 19.03.21

please explain how to use the gameranger program

e
eligar 19.03.21

First you need to specify the path to the game - Edit> Option> Games in the list, look for borderlands, click on Browse and show where you have installed the game.
Now we need to weed out unnecessary rooms. In the main window there is a drop-down list "All games". You go there and choose New group. You call it borderlands and put a tick in front of the game. Now you will only be shown rooms with borderlands.
You choose any room, press Join, the game will start and immediately go to the server. If it doesn’t come in, then go in through Lan. Some people create rooms with a password or with access for friends, so not all will be able to enter.
Add me to friends, to gameranger nickname eligar, to gamespy - eligorkk.

G
GamerSausage 19.03.21

My problem is that when I search for games (LAN), I can’t find anything !! Writes that "Server not found" And that's it ((What to DO? Pliz Help!

v
vidgin 19.03.21

>> eligar
Thank you for saying about GameRanger) We are already cutting ourselves off with friends.

N
NIC2005 19.03.21

people I have a patch to version 1.1.0 is not installed

S
Super Kote 19.03.21

download immediately unpacked

N
NIC2005 19.03.21

Where

x
xReloaded 19.03.21

What a glitch with multi!
Kada is looking for servers for the first time, he finds 2-3 karyavy ones, it is worth playing alone, then go out and start looking for how he finds servers up to forging norms.
H for a gonevo?
Game patched to 1.1.0

S
Super Kote 19.03.21

NIC2005
google to help you

666styxys666 19.03.21

please explain to me a stupid person how to make it so that they connect to you in LAN mode ???
neither I can connect to a friend nor can a friend connect to me, I
am only interested in LAN

G
GamerSausage 19.03.21

I also had a patch to fix

S
SamBrutal 19.03.21

666styxys666 The easiest way is to put computers nearby, connect with a wire and create a work (home) group. And if on an Internet, you need to create a working group by registering your IP addresses directly through the router, if you understand what I mean.

I
IBM_d3m1urg 19.03.21

Yes EPT. In order for the game to find servers, select the max lvl char, you will have a dozen servers. YOU haven’t caught up with it yet, but the developers have been screwed up with this and you have to catch up yourself that before you look for servers, you need to choose a char.

666styxys666 download the BattleLAN program with a friend. You write your friend's IP in it, your friend writes your IP in it. Go to the game on the LAN, someone creates the game and play on the LAN`y.

D
DemonOrk. 19.03.21

is it paid on gamespy?
Can I make an interface in Russian for gamespy?

D
D.Artist 19.03.21

is it paid on gamespy?
Can I make an interface in Russian for gamespy?
No no.

I also have a question:
Probably there is a problem with the ports,
no one
can connect to me in Geimspay , and I also can not connect to everyone, what is the problem, and what
needs to be configured?

I
IBM_d3m1urg 19.03.21

Call your ISP and ask if you have a dedicated IP address.