3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killer423 01.11.19 03:31 am

White whale (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

Many asked questions in the forum - Where to find the white whale or Where the white whale swims.
I was wondering too gdezh find? If anyone was caught, write a review.
73 Comments
Sort by:
a
andras77 01.11.19

I never founded...one person wrote this network event...and this Nuzhin the Internet or not and not ponil

D
Dmitry2407 01.11.19

Today hunted for the white whale of the beauty, but the event is really a network, popped up a message from the community that discovered the white whale, looked at the map and really - there, and the next time counter that hunting remains 8 hours. 20 minutes. In a couple minutes, but the boat and the harpoon fully pumped, and he I was once struck tail, so pascali health is gone. The whale icon is blue, like all networking events, today, three chests of these caught on location at 1000 after the message community + convoy rather feeble, but 10 thousand.

d
dante2550 01.11.19

andras77
Yes, we need a net! I have this guy! What is a network event without the Internet?)))

D
Draco90 01.11.19

Beebe Keith and the rest of zverushek you can get made in the shops of weapons 1 kit 20000R )))

V
Vindicta 01.11.19

In the mixed goods store I stumbled on the skin of the white whale. It is 20000R. If it exists in the game, or the skin can be obtained only by paying? Also the clothing of the whaler is generated from his skin.

K
Kapitan Romantik 01.11.19

The skin of the white whale is mined on the hunt. Exclusively online event. Feasible only on license.

A
Aleksandr Bnatov 01.11.19

And who knows how often there are networking events ?

F
Fitterr 01.11.19

Alexander Batov
And who knows how often there are networking events ?
I have, over 35% of the plot, there was one:)

V
Vector Cross Acb 50 01.11.19

And I just swam and accidentally founded

Spoiler

D
Duhe_Nuhen 01.11.19

TIMATI CROSS AK-91
Here in the same place it in front of me jumped out and network events does not appear, although I have a license. It is strange, however.

A
Aleksandr Bnatov 01.11.19

Duhe_Nuhen
networking events are marked blue.

M
MaxTk2612 01.11.19

Duhe_Nuhen
just checked, there is also the whale, event no

D
Duhe_Nuhen 01.11.19

Alexander Batov
Yes, I know. So they do not appear.
MaxTk2612
Chests and convoys are missing, too?

M
MaxTk2612 01.11.19

Duhe_Nuhen
Yes, I have a couple of friends found a treasure chest, I used fast travel and it's all gone

i
in_text 01.11.19

I was wondering why you Keith

L
Lubber 01.11.19

The biggest aficionados playground.ru
I was wondering why you Keith
to make the outfit of a whaler, to achieve, to pass the test of Abstergo

B
Brotuzik 01.11.19

Rumor has it that the pirated version is also possible to catch this beast. Moreover, I did it 3 times already seen just in the very place that on the screenshot above, but the reaction on Keith no no((
Say, when it can strike, starts the ticking timer. I had such a thing - swim yourself looking for Spanish gunboats, and there in the middle of the sea started the timer ticking - I don't understand, I thought the mission at the end. Timer attical - nothing happened, and I decided that it was some kind of strange glitch. The place where it happened, do not remember.
I would like to know the opinion of seasoned whalers - is it true it was the white whale and where is their habitat?))

D
Dead_Funny_Face 01.11.19

Brotuzik
Play the pirates saw him, too, as he jumps out of the water, but not something more happens, there is no place where he can catch no timer( sorry

[
[Insanity] 01.11.19

That's a bummer

A
AUX_dude 01.11.19

And yet, for RELOADED no DLC(although I looked at the stats DLC-shnogo arms and stopped fooling how to activate them).