3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MARS163 30.03.21 04:32 pm

Doesn't work with a crack on Windows 7 (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Dear EMPRESS has made support for such old systems as Windows 7, 8.1 in its crack, but the game simply does not start beyond the start screen saver on the desktop, only for a split second the screen blinks and the game closes (no error pops up).
ZY preempting the question: the "bucket" on which I launched is indicated in the profile.
68 Comments
Sort by:
S
Subaru MotorSports 30.03.21

MARS163
I doubt if the pirates added support for DirectX 11 to the game, because the game originally needed DirectX 12, in Windows 7 it appeared after the update, universal tips for launching games.
https://forums.playground.ru/dirt_rally/problema_s_zapuskom-861868/#comment-13398954

M
MARS163 30.03.21

Subaru MotorSports
Some in the comments under the distribution on the 7th game started up and even works, but in the end it seems like they will have to wait, as usual, for a "possible" fix for a fix from the Empress herself, as was the case with RDR.

R
Real slim shady 30.03.21

Where did you download from? For example, I do not have Repack, I downloaded it from the Xatab-a site. And there it turns out you already download the folder with the game itself + a crack and fix for win7 / 8 are attached to it. I can drop the contents of the Fix folder into your HP, if necessary. Maybe your fix doesn't bother you

M
MARS163 30.03.21

Real Slim Shady I
downloaded it from the mechanics (I do not recommend it, they packed it hard, it takes a very long time to unpack it), of course there was this fix for Windows and of course I unpacked it to the root of the game as it should. I spat decided to completely rip the unpacked download from another distribution with the same crack and fix, but alas, the same thing. If the fix did not work, then I would simply spit out an error that there is no distribution kit with 12 directives on my computer (I tried it), but there is no error and further than the above picture when starting the game for a split second, it seems to start (white square on a black background) and then just flies, hell knows what.

n
namaste.108 30.03.21

And I have a different question: how to run this game on a gtx 760 4gb card? For the sake of one game, buying a new card for 40 pieces is not an option at all. By the way, I put the repack from the choka, the installation took 24 minutes on the hdd. After installing the fix for the seven, a splash screen appears and an error stating that the card does not support dx12.

M
MARS163 30.03.21

namaste.108
Because HARDWARE support for direct 12 appeared only in the 900 series, everything that went before is supported only in software.

R
Real slim shady 30.03.21

MARS163
Plus, the mechanics have some kind of strange game, the installation was about 6 hours, I had to download it from another place. Well, what about the problem - xs. My authority is everything

S
SPR1GGAN 30.03.21

MARS163
Real Slim Shady
hatab is not enough anymore

n
namaste.108 30.03.21

MARS163
We 'll have to forget about the valhalla.

D
Deadpool_63 30.03.21

The operating system should only be 64 bits and the vidyuha should support 12 diretrixes.

p
plotoyadniy1982 30.03.21

Real Slim Shady
I agree, the installation is long, but the repack is excellent

P
Protocol10 30.03.21

While the game MARS163
seven was released in 2007, if I'm not mistaken. What is the masochism to use it in 2021, when there is a modern and reliable dozen?

M
MARS163 30.03.21

Protocol10
I created this thread not in order to find out the obvious things about the relevance of operating systems (I undoubtedly agree with you about the obsolescence of the seven, but for some reasons I cannot / do not want to update), but to discuss the problem and possible search for a solution, which Empress DONE support for old systems (black magic is not otherwise), but it is clumsy.

M
MARS163 30.03.21

namaste.108
Yes, so far only the faithful reliable Sovngarde =)

N
Nikolya3000 30.03.21

Hello everyone. The game crashes to the desktop without any error after choosing all the difficulties. Who else had this error? There is a solution? I have tried more than one repack. Windows 10 20H2.

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 30.03.21

Nikolya3000 What config
pc, I see everyone writes that the problems are some kind of freezing crashes of the FPS drop on a pirate, I don't see this on windows10 in the license, but I don't understand why use windows 7, what is it about it, it is already outdated and you have new toys on it You are trying to run in which there is no support for the seventh Vend, a dozen in use is the same as the seven, there is nothing complicated in it, and on the topic of such a conclusion to wait for a fix for pirates from a cracker.

N
Nikolya3000 30.03.21

Tekeshi_Tetsuo
Intel (R) Core (TM) i7-3820 CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz
RAM 10.0 GB
Graphics card GTX 1660 super gaming 6GB

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 30.03.21

Nikolya3000
You ran on the seventh Vend

N
Nikolya3000 30.03.21

Tekeshi_Tetsuo Windows
10 20H2.

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 30.03.21

Nikolya3000
If yes, then the game only supports Dx12 and in windows 7 it does not work stably