3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MARS163 30.03.21 04:32 pm

Doesn't work with a crack on Windows 7 (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Dear EMPRESS has made support for such old systems as Windows 7, 8.1 in its crack, but the game simply does not start beyond the start screen saver on the desktop, only for a split second the screen blinks and the game closes (no error pops up).
ZY preempting the question: the "bucket" on which I launched is indicated in the profile.
68 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 30.03.21

Nikolya3000
Well, then the problem is in the repack

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 30.03.21

Nikolya3000 I
need to wait for a new crack

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 30.03.21

Nikolya3000
And by the way, the last firewood on Vidic stands

N
Nikolya3000 30.03.21

Tekeshi_Tetsuo I'm
currently installing the fourth repack. We will test.
The firewood is the latest.

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 30.03.21

Nikolya3000
Well, I wish you success

S
Soulcube EKB 30.03.21

MARS163
How can dx12 work not on a 10-ke ?????
If there is no officer. support ... nonsense !!!!!!!!

S
Soulcube EKB 30.03.21

H * nya, on the 7-ke does not channel!
Albeit with a Khattab repack.
Vidyaha RX 560 4gb - podhrdit, do not bear x * nude, citizens are advisers!
Or facts - OS revision, firewood, etc.

d
dilat 30.03.21

Soulcube EKB
Sorry, whose repack?

A
AndruhaGruz 30.03.21

Kind people. can anyone not be aware of what the problem is. All games with Denuva hacked Empress or Codex work with 10 frames and the sound stutters. Licenses and hacks from CPY work 55-65 frames. Windows reinstalling did not help. (Win 10 Pro / License) The same Valgala license works at high 50-60 frames. Comp: FX 8350. 16 Gb. Video.GTX 1070. Monitored by Autoburner and it was the hacks from EMPRESS and Codex where Denuvo was hacked, the video card does not load even up to 50%. In other games, all the rules are in the same RDR2, the load of the video card is 99-100%. Thanks in advance.

M
Motordog 30.03.21

I do not want to start with a fix either, and in Windows events after the so-called start (viewing the splash screen) 3 entries appear - Error notifying the profile about Load events (many letters and numbers), error code See Tracelogging for error details. And Google has instructions on how to correct this particular error (by the way, the characters in brackets are identical) but there is one thing, but some people complain about a black screen in some games and applications after editing the registry ... the edits are not related to the game, but there are traces from the old version of Windows and all that. but 4 launches and 4 times these warnings appear, at least for me. Can someone look in their Windows logs in the application tab?

M
MARS163 30.03.21

Soulcube EKB
Well, the cyberbook somehow works (it passed quietly) and the Poles, no matter how hated they were, made the adaptation of 12 direct to 7ke very stable.

S
Soulcube EKB 30.03.21

dilat
from Mechanics, as well as already unpacked from Khattab

S
Soulcube EKB 30.03.21

MARS163
Isn't there a Volcano ???
By the way, Cyberpunk works on vin7 without any problems!

d
dilat 30.03.21

Soulcube EKB
Khatab kind of died, he couldn't deal with Valhalla

S
Soulcube EKB 30.03.21

dilat
I know, the repack on his behalf is on the distribution

X
XOJIODHbIU 30.03.21

On the seven from the mechanics it did not start, I installed it for half a day) (I tried to insert it into the game path and into syswow64 in the DLL folder). But it doesn’t burn, maybe I’ll wait on ps4 with a big discount (I think soon)

d
dilat 30.03.21

Soulcube EKB
Fake, then. Why download a fake?

I
IlovePS4 30.03.21

For the sake of curiosity, I put the AC Valhalla on an old computer with a 970 GTX, and so in order for the game to start I had to update Windows 7 to the latest version (I just installed all the updates that the update center offered). Maybe this is the problem, before that I also wrote that there is no directive 12.

M
MARS163 30.03.21

Soulcube EKB
There are exactly 12 directs, for me it was also a little mystery how they did it. Maybe they sacrificed a virgin, or maybe it's some kind of emulation of 12 direct I xs, how to explain it))

S
Soulcube EKB 30.03.21

IlovePS4
So, but for that really thanks !!!!!!
The fact is that the "Update Center" has been disabled a long time ago - usually the software built into the repack from the redist / folder was enough to start games.
I will try