3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MARS163 30.03.21 04:32 pm

Doesn't work with a crack on Windows 7 (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Dear EMPRESS has made support for such old systems as Windows 7, 8.1 in its crack, but the game simply does not start beyond the start screen saver on the desktop, only for a split second the screen blinks and the game closes (no error pops up).
ZY preempting the question: the "bucket" on which I launched is indicated in the profile.
68 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guest 27.05.21

alex 19061967 where did you download the game

G
Guest 27.05.21

alex 19061967 where did you download the game

S
Soulcube EKB 23.07.21

SonyK_2 ATP
, installed on the 2nd screw, where there is a 10 ...
that Valhalla goes to 7-ke - along the way, he is still nonsense ... nowhere in the search engines did I find information or reliable vidos.
anyway, ATP

S
SonyK_2 23.07.21

Soulcube EKB
Soulcube EKB wrote:
... that Valhalla is playing 7 - along the way, he is still nonsense ...
I have no idea, I wrote not about that. And the fact that on 7-ke some games (and even programs) may not work (or work crookedly), without some additions - a fact, I was convinced personally.

T
Thug_ 12.11.21

MARS163
Actually, the fix was made not by an empress, but by a completely different person. She just added it to the distribution.

T
Thug_ 12.11.21

Soulcube EKB
Badly searched means. I've been playing Valhalla at the 7 since May - it works great.

k
kodidan 18.03.22

They write if the version of WINDOWS 11 is 22000, then the game will not start, you need to update, I will test it!

E
Evgeni123 18.03.22

Thug_
hello .. I can’t put it on my 7k. What repack did you download and how did you install it? Tell me please!