3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sniper-Combine 12.04.21 10:59 pm

SMOD v.2 (Half-Life 2)

> SMOD 39
Weighs 20.5 mb, download version 39
-----
Previous version of the theme:
http://forums.playground.ru/half-life_2/97360/
236 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nihiliant 12.04.21

Check it on the garrismode, if it doesn't work there, then the model is to blame (probably :))
It doesn't work for me. I don’t use it. Let someone else check it.

ОxIGeZ 12.04.21

damn it again, my post was not noticed ...

N
Nihiliant 12.04.21

By the way, it was me who replaced Nico for Gordon.

D
Dragon27 12.04.21

Oh, damn it, okay, I'll check if others are too lazy.

N
Nihiliant 12.04.21

1st, less important - striders are created in the floor / in the wall. not really sticks in somehow.
Feel the warmth and take off above the ground ...
2nd, more important - katras and saves are loaded 5-6 (in words: FIVE-SIX)
times slower than chl2. CAN IT BE FIXED? otherwise I have time to drink tea while it boots ...
Weak computer . The settings are too high.

N
Nihiliant 12.04.21

Oh, damn it, okay, I'll check if others are too lazy.
Throw the folder to C: Program Files Steam steamapps SourceMods smodredux_russian models player niko_bellic (I deleted the niko folder. It's more convenient)
with materials too.

N
Nihiliant 12.04.21

Then write in the console cl_playermodel models player niko_bellic niko.mdl

ОxIGeZ 12.04.21

Weak computer. Settings too high.
thanks to them for enlightening the pancake ... the settings are at a minimum, I do not care for the schedule. and it loads slower than in simple chl2 with maximum settings. obviously not a weak computer. even huge cards in tf2 and those are loaded 2-3 times faster than ordinary cards from xl2 by mode

N
Nihiliant 12.04.21

OxIGeZ [LoSt_In_TF2]
I xs. Reset the reducer.

D
Dragon27 12.04.21

Not a fig doesn't want to.
But there is a ragdoll (when it dies).
Probably there are no animations after all.

N
Nihiliant 12.04.21

Probably there are no animations after all.
Damn!> (

D
Dragon27 12.04.21

In Harrismode, animations are not needed for him, there you can set any pose you want :)

N
Nihiliant 12.04.21

In redux, plot characters are not killed. What to do? I shoot them and they don't die. By the way, here I was trying to stick in models for which there is animation (these are the ones for which you play in harris, harvesters, Brin, etc., only those that are not there, I downloaded them separately from the site of harris) but there is still no animation. Why?

D
Dragon27 12.04.21

Difficulty level, or something like that. There, at a low level, the indestructibility of story NPCs is configured, it seems. Raise, in general.

There is no animation, because from Harris. Probably :)

N
Nihiliant 12.04.21

Difficulty level, or something like that. There, at a low level, the indestructibility of story NPCs is configured, it seems. Raise, in general.
I
'll try. Thanks. No animation, because from Harris. Probably :)
Zuge!

A
Artalus 12.04.21

// In redux, plot characters are not killed. What to do?
Is it only plot, or just do all the comrades-in-arms? I know that some team, like ff_damagefilter, is responsible for enabling the friendlier.

// harvesters, Brin, etc., only those that are not there, I downloaded them separately from the harris website) but there is still no animation. Why?
several assumptions
1. you do not rewrite the animation of models (* _animations.mdl)
2. the structure of the animation of the harris models is different from the animations of the freeman
3.reduks just does not support any player models other than the freeman.

by the way, try to download Freeman from Harrismorg as a model for the player and replace the redux one with it

N
Nihiliant 12.04.21

Is it only plot, or just do all the comrades-in-arms? I know that some team, like ff_damagefilter, is responsible for enabling the friendlier.
I already figured it out. This is the difficulty
-------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ----------
1.you don’t rewrite animations of models (* _animations.mdl)
1 I didn’t find such files for new models
2 Why should I rewrite different models in the player folder, without replacing Gordon, but Then I enter the model change in the console. Probably this is the problem. Then perhaps you need to add male_anims.mdl to each model? (in the folder with Gordon's model) Is this responsible for the animation?
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -
the structure of the animation of the harris models differs from the animations of the freeman
But if you replace the models of combines or others in the usual xl2, everything is ok. The root of evil is the first
------------------------ -------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------
3.redux does not support any player models other than freeman at all.
O rly? I think the lack of animations still affects.
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------ by the
way, try to download Freeman from Harrismorg as a model for the player and replace redux
Laziness with it :)
| 3 Redux works fine, then slows down |

A
Artalus 12.04.21

// | Problems: |
| 1.choo? |
| 2.stafflauncher resets the relationships of everything and everyone, composited combos do not otakuyud player but shoot each other, houndai hunt for allied knim |
| zombies and other stuff ... |
| 3. look in the performance _ *. Cfg files for the included parameters and try to disable some |

N
Nihiliant 12.04.21

1.choo?
Bind o npc_create npc_zombie. It does not bind commands with spaces
--------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ----------------------
| 2.stafflauncher resets the relational ships of everything and everyone, composited combos do not otkuyud player but shoot each other, houndies hunt allied knim |
Got it
------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------
| 3. look in the performance_ *. Cfg files for the included parameters and try to disable some |
Understood thanks

ОxIGeZ 12.04.21

Bind o npc_create npc_zombie. It does not bind commands with spaces,
quotes (like this: "command s")