3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jaller0461 12.04.21 11:03 pm

Is it possible to save the mother of GG? (Dragon Age 2)

Tell me, is there any way to save her? Well, at the same time, if Bethany is turned over to the Gray Wardens, then she will still appear in the game, and can she be left in the team?
168 Comments
Sort by:
M
MiGran 12.04.21

Sorry for the mother (not to save her

R
Rock_Lobster 12.04.21

In the mansion, a magician who wanted to avenge his relative and guarded the future victim from the murderer. So kill him or not - nothing will change, you cannot save the mother. Delete the topic. :)

V
Verka Smerduchka 12.04.21

gobl95
In the cloaca? What did he forget there :( And there was no marker on the big map.

F
FIRING 12.04.21

you can save, but then there is no way to go through the plot, that's the whole hitch!

L
Lyria 12.04.21

If not, then why do some people claim that they have her alive and well? Probably, they downloaded the game even when they did not cut this moment, along the way.

T
The ghost of spartacus 12.04.21

Try to find the killer, the one who sends the lilies to the victims before GT, they say the quest was like this - about the missing women

L
Lyria 12.04.21

Excuse me for being stupid, what is GT?

G
GexOgenR 12.04.21

Lyria
Deep Paths

L
Lyria 12.04.21

Wow, there was not even a trace of such a quest, all these things begin only in Chapter 2.

H
Hero of Donbass 12.04.21

to the deep paths, I gave the ring of Miran (or whatever it was) to her husband, and I told the templar everything, then until GT the quest was finished

L
Lyria 12.04.21

sparxzzz
so the quest for that escaped unfaithful wife is also the work of that maniac ??? Damn, I forgot.

V

Try to find the killer, the one who sends the lilies to the victims before GT, they say the quest was like this - about the missing women

In my opinion, this is impossible.

J
Just like old times 12.04.21

In my opinion, this is impossible.
aha, the quest then fades out after finding the remains (
as well as after the quest with the Gaskar estate (
not, while an optionless quest. alas

F
FIRING 12.04.21

as soon as you activate the quest about the maniac, that's it, mother gg is doomed, and without him the main plot cannot be completed, in short, a setup.
Lyria! for some, she is alive for a simple reason, they used cheat codes to skip which thread of the mission and in the end she is alive, but she will stand in one place and say the same thing. )))

L
Lyria 12.04.21

In short, everything is clear. Just like with the Couslands in the first game.

V

It's sad. In general, DA2 has a lot more tragic moments concerning those close to the GG :(

L
Lyria 12.04.21

It seems to me that they cut out the opportunity to return the mother precisely when Gaskar said what he would do to the magician there, and return the mother of GG. But the magician persuaded him. And with any answer. It looks like the ending of another game of biovars, where at least convince, at least intimidate - the outcome is the same.

F
FIRING 12.04.21

the opportunity to save was specially cut out, such as pumping up more drama, it is necessary to distract people from running around the same locations ten times in one quest! ))))

L
Lyria 12.04.21

FIRING
would be better not stupidly dramatic, but some sophisticated quests were done, where, at least on the verge of fantasy, but everything could be turned for the better. And so - it is very trivial, when whatever you say, everything is one.

S
SAORGA 12.04.21

The thread starter burned such a bright moment of the game. It's good that I passed the game before I saw the theme :)