3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jaller0461 12.04.21 11:03 pm

Is it possible to save the mother of GG? (Dragon Age 2)

Tell me, is there any way to save her? Well, at the same time, if Bethany is turned over to the Gray Wardens, then she will still appear in the game, and can she be left in the team?
168 Comments
Sort by:
E
Ellewilde 12.04.21

The question is probably more about what he didn't do) And I have no idea what it is ... = (

w
whiterat 12.04.21

Well, remember what he did, then compare with what mine did. What does not match is likely to be that action.

E
Ellewilde 12.04.21

I'm afraid a lot may not coincide there) If you take your last Hawke) And not to compare all the actions in a row - I don't even remember half ... Perhaps somewhere it was necessary to act more harshly, but where? Next time I'll try to change something, during the quest - maybe it will work ...

K
Kimblee 12.04.21

Question: There was a moment when the mother of GG said that she wanted to find a suitor .... Nobody tried to refuse her? And if you tried (a) what will happen later ???

w
whiterat 12.04.21

Most likely, it was influenced by some of the actions performed during the same quest. I don't think the others would have had such consequences.

And if you tried (a) what will happen later ???
It will not change anything.

E
Ellewilde 12.04.21

No, well, let's say, if Hawke, in the course of other events, has developed a reputation as a person who is better off not getting up on the road - this may also be that very factor ...

w
whiterat 12.04.21

Perhaps, but this does not explain the fact that this remark also appeared in Hawke-Petrosyan, whom no one usually takes seriously.

E
Ellewilde 12.04.21

Hmm ... Maybe he killed someone in passing?)

w
whiterat 12.04.21

Hmm ... Here's what is written about this in the official guide ...
pix.PlayGround.ru

E
Ellewilde 12.04.21

The guide says) Only Gaskar still doesn't want to, and the asterisk is still not diplomacy, it seems ... Some kind of garbage turns out.

w
whiterat 12.04.21

As I understood from the discussions on social media, any of the lines can work in different cases. Someone mentioned that Gaskar made a deal after GG told him what kind of goat Quentin was. For me, for example, the same replica did not work.
In short, a mystery covered in darkness ...

V
Verka Smerduchka 12.04.21

Hmm, now I’ll try, I’m just playing with Petrosyan and I kept Gaskara alive.

E
Ellewilde 12.04.21

In short, a secret covered in darkness ...
So I say) I will just hope that next time I have more luck with Gascar ...

w
whiterat 12.04.21

Need a toolset. I really need a toolset. (And surely everything is really simple and obvious there ...

E
Ellewilde 12.04.21

The toolset is very, very necessary))) The scientific poke method is able to bring to a nervous pruritus))

V

Hmm, my Hawk failed to intimidate Gaskar.

T
The illusive lady 12.04.21

Need a toolset. I really need a toolset.
I really, really need a toolset))) I
join. It's bad without him ....

E
Ellewilde 12.04.21

Verka Smerduchka
Hmm, my Hawk failed to intimidate Gaskar.
And diplomacy didn't work?) What does he want at all?))

V

Ellewilde
I combined all sorts of options, nothing helped.
Apparently, for this Hawke must be an evil uncle, or aunt.

J
Just like old times 12.04.21

Apparently, for this Hawke must be an evil uncle, or aunt.
I'm just such an aunt and I'm playing, evil-pretentious hamlo), a
remark under an asterisk works with Gaskar, something like: "He has my mother, and if you take his side, you will die" and he reluctantly refuses Quentin: O