3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jaller0461 12.04.21 11:03 pm

Is it possible to save the mother of GG? (Dragon Age 2)

Tell me, is there any way to save her? Well, at the same time, if Bethany is turned over to the Gray Wardens, then she will still appear in the game, and can she be left in the team?
168 Comments
Sort by:
w
whiterat 12.04.21

Does it really matter?
If you leave him alive, you can find the killer a little faster and much more stylish and learn a little more about himself, Quentin and his experiences. The fight with Quentin can be a little easier (well, or more difficult depending on the persuasiveness of the GG).
In general, she always kept me alive. Only in the first playthrough I handed over to the Templars, and in the second I communicated better. Now I will always let go.)

M
Miss willis 12.04.21

Yes, I'll try this, otherwise you kill everyone, then you are indignant, which is not interesting :))

H
Harmony of Hell 12.04.21

So I always let him go. He is not drawn to the killer. True, she hoped that Hawk's mother could be saved with his help (

V
Verka Smerduchka 12.04.21

So he can also help in the fight with Quentin ?! And then Varric immediately threw a bolt into Dupuis: DD

w
whiterat 12.04.21

He is not drawn to the killer.
He is by no means as pure and innocent as he wants to appear.)

So he can also help in a fight with Quentin ?!
Maybe, maybe, if you don't take Varric with you and dissuade Gaskar from joining Quentin.

H
Harmony of Hell 12.04.21

He is by no means as pure and innocent as he wants to appear.)
So, but in more detail?)
And I'm not saying that he is pure and innocent. I just don't think that it was he who killed those women. Although he is a blood mage with all that it implies.

V
Verka Smerduchka 12.04.21

Harmony of Hell
SPOILER!
He seeks to gain Quentin's knowledge, not avenge his sister. Well, this is what I was able to figure out before Varric dealt with him: D
But since he can be dissuaded ...

S
Sinking tichka 12.04.21

I don't understand why stupid schoolchildren sit on the forums and then whine that they caught a spoiler instead of playing the game?

H
Harmony of Hell 12.04.21

Verka Smerdyuchka
Oh, how ... just he never confessed to me) Yes, and during the fight with the magician, he was not. Okay, I still wanted to go through it again)

S
SAORGA 12.04.21

Verka Smerduchka
Quentin? Is this the experiment with the meat giant ?! No-no-no-no !!! Kill him and not have mercy! I missed one more suicide.

w
whiterat 12.04.21

I just don't think that it was he who killed those women.
He didn't kill those women. But if he survives the fight with Quentin, then after torture with the help of Fenris's magic pen he will tell that he lied, he never had a sister, Quentin knew from the very beginning, and the portrait in his house belonged to a woman on whom he experimented after Quentin refused teach him necromancy. That is, at least one woman is on his conscience.

After these confessions, he can either be killed or released. If you let go, he will vow to try to somehow fix everything, and in the third act he will
pix.PlayGround.ru
receive a letter with the following content: In general, happy end.

E
Ellewilde 12.04.21

Varric slapped it on me too. And I don’t go without Varric) But I’ll have to try.

w
whiterat 12.04.21

And at first it was like that for me too. I had to replay this quest from the beginning, because somehow I really liked this would-be necromancer. Now I want him to join the team. (((

E
Ellewilde 12.04.21

I'll try to save it in the next playthrough. And then, well, nafig - at the first meeting Hawk left him alive, and at the second - everything was decided for him.

w
whiterat 12.04.21

This is what happens if you save it.
pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru
A little, but still ...

E
Ellewilde 12.04.21

Better than nothing?) The only question is, will my Hawk be able to intimidate him ...

w
whiterat 12.04.21

There is a replica with an asterisk. This means that it depends on some previous action, and not on the character of the GG. Someone on social media and Hawk-Petrosyan successfully intimidated him.

E
Ellewilde 12.04.21

I have a half-joker / diplomat) And an asterisk is good, but I would like to know what this previous action is? ..

E
Ellewilde 12.04.21

Exactly as expected - my Hawk does not have this line. Apparently, Gascar will not live with him.
During the check, a glitch also happened - in the necromancer's shelter, during the first battle with demons, Alessa's corpse somehow fell under the table and became inactive. And the video tied to it flew = (

w
whiterat 12.04.21

And what kind of action could it be? ... And what did your Hawk do before?