3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jaller0461 12.04.21 11:03 pm

Is it possible to save the mother of GG? (Dragon Age 2)

Tell me, is there any way to save her? Well, at the same time, if Bethany is turned over to the Gray Wardens, then she will still appear in the game, and can she be left in the team?
168 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vasily_Gay. 12.04.21

Stardust
he story quest

Y
Yons colaq 12.04.21

del69
There is no Dupuis in the cesspool

D
DARK BATERS 12.04.21

who comes up with such names for those ?! it's not a name but one hard spoiler !!!!!!!

J
Just like old times 12.04.21

Kaylara [Fire Lady]
how is it not?) If you let him go and tell the templar that he is not guilty of anything, then he helps with the help of blood magic to get on the trail of the killer)
DARK BATERS
: 'DD

Y
Yons colaq 12.04.21

And How? Saved her? * ironic *

J
Just like old times 12.04.21

Kaylara [Fire Lady]
but where does he save - did not save?
in my opinion, it is already clear and understandable to everyone that it is impossible to save her, so it was conceived
I just answered your phrase
There is no Dupuis in the cesspool

M
MLShadow 12.04.21

Hmm, complete insanity, where is the freedom of choice and a wealth of opportunities, is it an RPG or not already? It's not worth talking about any tragedy here, and this approach only causes bewilderment, I think part 3 will turn into a dull endless rag of stupid mobs in three locations measuring a meter per meter.

F
Fayrus 12.04.21

No you can not. This is intended by the developers for drama.

B
Black Griffin 12.04.21

Lightrock
I'm also scared for the third part. Probably everything will be simplified to the point of impossibility and the game will be like Mario, like go to the right there exit.
There is no way to save mom, it was originally conceived.

D
D.Artist 12.04.21

somehow strange it turns out, here they write that the mother of GG is dying, and at the very beginning
it was Bethany who died, my mother is alive and feels good ...
Are these types of options?

j
jaller0461 12.04.21

D.Artist
Then play and everything will be.

D
D.Artist 12.04.21

clear.

a
ashadow 12.04.21

the mother dies, the fate of the sister / brother is in your hands.
What to do to save your sister / brother:
If we take a s / b in gt: take anders with you, he will make your sister a gray guard. In the ending, she will appear again. If we don't take a healer, it dies.
If we do not take relatives in gt: the sister falls into the circle of magicians, the brother to the templars, respectively. In order to reunite with your sister in the end - if you choose to fight for the templars - or your brother - if you fight for the magicians - do not forget to examine all the letters in the "main suspect" quest in the estate. And your relatives will be with you in the end.

c
coomerc 12.04.21

For those who think that Dupuis is the mother's killer, this is not so.
The killer's name is Quentin.
As you could not notice, hovering the mouse at him.

P
Pirozhok-san 12.04.21

Yes, it was immediately clear that the killer was not the one on the estate :-) :-) but I kill him anyway :-) :-)

L
Lyria 12.04.21

Pirozhok-san
And rightly so.

M
Miss willis 12.04.21

And, in general, the mother is being killed so cruelly. Horror! The writers have a headache.

H
Harmony of Hell 12.04.21

Lyria
Why is it right?

M
Miss willis 12.04.21

I killed him for everyone, right now, I’m going to spare. Does it really matter?

S
SAORGA 12.04.21

Hmm ... And to me that person in the estate seemed like a murderer. His arguments were inconclusive. And there were none at all.