3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PETRENKO VLADIMIR 19.04.21 10:54 pm

Are you in favor of resurrecting Captain Shepard? (Mass Effect 5)

Dear fans of the trilogy, what do you think the savior of the galaxy should appear in the new game, Captain Shepard himself and his old teams (Miranda, Jack, Grunt, Engineers Gebbie and Doneli, and Kelly Chambers, Jacob, Garruss, Liara, Tali, Kasumi) , Dr. Chakwas, Zayed) just some people write that the story of Captain Shepard ended in part 3 of the Trilogy. I think that the story of the legendary captain of his team is not finished yet and it deserves to be continued. YOU ARE FOR THE APPEARANCE OF CAPTAIN SHEPARD IN NEW MASS EFFECT 5 !?
68 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stoic 12.07.21

.Chiken
The fact that asari darken with age is said in the game itself.

D
Delarains play 12.07.21

How is Shepard supposed to appear in the new game at all? A lot of time passes there - where Liara is not a young girl, but already an adult woman. Well, unless with his body the same thing that Cerberus once did.
But no matter how sad it is, no matter how much we want to see Shepard again and again, but his story is over.

.Chiken 12.07.21

Stoic
I just revisited this dialogue and it clearly shows that it is said in a rather ironic way. I don’t think we should take what she said seriously. In addition, nothing else is said about this anywhere else in the game. In any case, whatever it may be, this does not apply to the topic, I think we should end up with the offtopic xD

S
Stoic 12.07.21

The fact that Shepard will be, in my opinion, is obvious, but Biovare was told that this is a direct continuation of the trilogy, and it is not there without Shepard.
Revive him after> 600 years, ... have pity on him, what to do in an alien universe, in which many tens of generations of people have changed, not to mention the Solarians.
Of the old team, at best, only Liara may remain at an advanced age, but there may still be Grunt if she is not killed by that time. Even Shiala will no longer be, she is more than three hundred in the trilogy.
You can't make money on this.

In my opinion, Biovare is planning to sell Shepard again with a bang, a few months after the ending in which he is missing.

And Liara has wrinkles when she smiles, and in the trilogy there is

S
Stoic 12.07.21

Here's another thought I had.
When Shepard talks to a dying reaper on Ranoh, there is such a dialogue:

Shepard: Let's live together, organics and synthetics!
Reaper: This is impossible and the current war (with the geth) proves it. Complete it, then we'll take a look.
(not literally, but the meaning is this)

To achieve a choice and a normal ending, you need 7500+ resources, without geth this cannot be achieved.

Maybe this "crooked" choice was in Shepard's mind in order to understand the train of his thoughts (he passed out before the elevator lifted him), but in reality something else happened.
Maybe the cycle has come to an end when organics and synthetics can coexist without conflict. That was the goal.

P
PETRENKO VLADIMIR 12.07.21

Mass effect without Shepard is not mass effect

I
Ivasik 12.07.21

Without Sheppie, there is no Mass Effect, no need to deceive yourself.

M
Malkarth 23.07.21

Definitely against. If only because the different endings of ME3 on the root cut off any opportunities to continue its story.

And it is not necessary. There is no need to turn ME into a comic, where GG experiences all the deaths and apocalypses just because the fans want to continue reading about him.

Better to continue with Andromeda. Moreover, the foundation for a new trilogy has already been laid. The main thing is to work on bugs and not release the game as raw as it was (and remains)

B
BDmitriy 23.07.21

Malkarth wrote:
If only because the different endings of ME3 cut off any possibilities for the continuation of his story.
There were rumors about the canon with destruction. Yes, and Shep's sighing armor at the end is available in certain hands, which can also be added to the theoretical canon.

M
Malkarth 05.08.21

BDmitriy
That is, your choice at the end of ME3 thus does not mean anything. We used to do one ending in the Legendary Edition then. It's not difficult, just script the scene with the destruction of the Reapers in order to cut off any claims to yourself with the release of the sequel. Because for me, for example, Control is the canon. Always chose him.

In any case, resurrecting Shepard again is already something of the level of comics about superheroes. It is not necessary to turn Shep into Superman, who managed to return from the dead once, defeat the Reapers and will now resurrect again for the sake of a new threat.

I hope these are just rumors. Andromeda has a lot of potential, despite all the mistakes made in the development of the first game. You just need to take them into account and release a worthy continuation of the Ryder story.

Although, judging by the trailer, there may be a hint of a crossover. In the negotiations at 0:33 "Ark six is ​​away. Godspeed" was heard. Those. a hint of another ark. Maybe they will link the Milky Way and Andromeda. It would be nice. Moreover, Liara indirectly appeared in Andromeda, as one of the partners of the Initiative.

C
Corp238 08.09.21

Sighing N7 armor in one of the ME3 endings, there will definitely be something, hopefully Shepard will.
Although maybe the descendants of Captain Shepard will be GG?

P
PETRENKO VLADIMIR 08.09.21

Corp238
Colleague strongly agrees with you !!!

d
dhf500 09.11.21

The trick here is that Shepard's fate is not clear, as is the fate of the Milky Way Galaxy. What happened after the destruction of the Reapers, and the main question is what happened to the captain himself, did he survive or not? If he survived, then it must be correctly presented, because after examining biovars with MEA, it will be very difficult to do this. We need a good screenwriter. In fact, biovars shouldn't have touched the series after part 3, they need ideas to accumulate, and the fans themselves would want this, and after years you can already do part 4. In the weather, the dough will not be a masterpiece. There are many ideas to make a game at the level of the first three parts, because many remain unknown.

V
VLAD by RG MOSCOW4I 09.11.21

The legend must be reborn for Shepard !!!

P
PETRENKO VLADIMIR 17.11.21

VLAD by RG MOSCOW4I
agree with you!

r
ru56 24.11.21

Yes yes yes yes yes yes

E
Evgeny Evgeniev 09.12.21

Why not ... To see him, though not in the lead role ... but in the role of the main character's mentor or the main character's father ... I think it would be very interesting ...

W
Woof woof 16.12.21

MunchkiN 616
What is this diarrhea of ​​words?

A
AZAZA 164 23.12.21

It's a bad idea to bring back war-tortured Captain Shepard to death. Everything must end if we want to remember this universe as the best masterpiece of that time. Captain Shepard fulfilled his mission in this regard and deserved peace. Believe it would be better if a new story about Mass Effect begins with new characters reaping the fruits of victory or raking the grave consequences of the war with the Reapers. From decisions made just by Captain Shepard. And so in general, let the prequels sculpt: the war of first contact, the morning war, the fall of Protheans, etc.

O
OTMOROZA 23.12.21

Shepard - One love ❤