3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PETRENKO VLADIMIR 19.04.21 10:54 pm

Are you in favor of resurrecting Captain Shepard? (Mass Effect 5)

Dear fans of the trilogy, what do you think the savior of the galaxy should appear in the new game, Captain Shepard himself and his old teams (Miranda, Jack, Grunt, Engineers Gebbie and Doneli, and Kelly Chambers, Jacob, Garruss, Liara, Tali, Kasumi) , Dr. Chakwas, Zayed) just some people write that the story of Captain Shepard ended in part 3 of the Trilogy. I think that the story of the legendary captain of his team is not finished yet and it deserves to be continued. YOU ARE FOR THE APPEARANCE OF CAPTAIN SHEPARD IN NEW MASS EFFECT 5 !?
68 Comments
Sort by:
K
KingNarik 23.12.21

The ME universe is so huge and contains so many possibilities that it is a snap to come up with a completely new story with completely new characters. I see no point in resurrecting the protagonist, whose story is over and exhausted. Misunderstandings at the end of the trilogy are quietly embedded in the history of the new game. Or not invested ... in fact, some things are sometimes better left unknown. Not the point. The bottom line is that developers can and can make a cool game in this universe. And hopefully they will.
Working with Shepard would have been incomparably more difficult than working with a neat new protagonist, so we won't wish the developers unnecessary difficulties.
And then there's Ryder. Which (uy) everyone does not like so much, because Andromeda ... But he (she) exists, and there is no team there, and the beginning of the story is there, which can be developed. I personally do not mind the continuation of the Andromeda plot. I don't have a fierce hatred for this game like most ME fans do. But, to be honest, I will be glad to any movement, and a completely new story too)

w
westnik666 23.12.21

The catalyst could have kept Shepard's body in stasis after all. Scan his mind and place it in synthetics, and save his body until better times. In our case, until a new threat. There, at any ending, it will work.

L
LisAku526 13.01.22

shepard may and will be, but new ............... you never know who shepard slept with

V
Vladimir Shpakov 13.01.22

well, type yab made a spiritual heir to Shepard, let the hero sleep peacefully, and let the new one be from some kind of secret service or something like that

D
Dootaev 13.01.22

To be honest, Shepard is already finished with the Reapers, his son or daughter (or related to him, what would be mentioned in the game Shepard and his team) is needed to develop the galaxy. No need for a second Andromeda.
We need a new plot, romantic lines, stories of secondary characters and exploration of the universe.

d
danil21o 14.02.22

shepard is alive in the end, so he must be returned

P
PETRENKO VLADIMIR 14.02.22

danil21o
Colleague agrees with you!

L
LisAku526 26.03.22

I'm for the fact that the game was not about Shepard, but about his children and the children of friends (not all) ___ events of the 5th part so that they begin 20-30 years after the 3rd part PS SHEPARD SHOULD STAY IN THE PAST
nnu and the villains of the Ketta from Andromeda or their ancestors or creators relics well edge type nazis, cerberus

P
PETRENKO VLADIMIR 03.04.22

LisAku526
Shepard should be in the new game and (The past sometimes makes itself felt)! In the ending in the 3rd part of the game there is a scene with a sigh, so Shepard is alive!

b
baklaha 03.04.22

Passed all parts of the trilogy with DLS. I haven't played Andromeda. I think given that the reapers were eliminated in the red ending, the Shepard story is over. Probably we are waiting for an unhealthy story with an agenda, and all sorts of controversial gameplay "innovations". Thanks to the developers for releasing the remaster of the trilogy, they will not release more of a better product.

n
next-gen2015 11.04.22

I will say briefly: I am for Shepard.

n
nighthawkreal 11.04.22

Dootaev
From Liara. )

l
lapwing mouse 11.04.22

The ancient prophecies say that the day will come when the skies will be covered with a red glow and the one who was loved by every gamer will return from the haze of memories and his name is Shepard!!!!

P
PETRENKO VLADIMIR 11.04.22

MOSHIVURIA lapwing Colleague
is right!

l
lapwing mouse 11.04.22

PETRENKO VLADIMIR
When the winds of a thousand-year warp again set in the expanses of the cosmic sky, I think we will see the face of St. Shepard. On this day, computer prices will drop to the ground, as intended for honest gamers, we will all take vacations, upgrade our hardware to observe every lint on the face of our interplanetary hero, run the game on ultras, we will not get up from our chairs until we reach together to the epic finale, and after that we will raise glasses of wine for the great coming of our mission, for God is with us, we have a new Mass Effect with the hero of the times Shepard !!!!!!!! I said everything!!!! Rushed!!!!!!

P
PETRENKO VLADIMIR 11.04.22

MOUSE lapwing
I think that the game will not disappoint us!

k
kirayatt 30.06.22

Yeah, the developers realized that the commander is immortal)))

M
MeJLHuk 30.06.22

I hope there will be no Shepard in the new part, since from part 1 he fought with the reapers in part 3 he defeated them died, he lived depending on which ending they chose show respect for this character people grow old in a replica of part 3 he says that he will quit saving the galaxy and I agree the meaning behind him to continue to play who will be his rival surviving pirates, slave traders? I doubt it, I think the galaxy needs a new hero a new character is a descendant of Shepard or someone from his team who has longevity for example liara where according to the trailer she seems to be already a matriarch or a krogan rex or a grunt, there are options, but it’s time to leave Shepard alone, he fought for everyone, from the 1st part, none of the races believed him, this fucking advice, I even hit such that 1 time I didn’t save the council, since humanity paid more attention to the reapers, in short, I’m waiting for a new hero, I wish the developers good luck

B
BDmitriy 30.06.22

Ha4aJLHuk1
Rex has been ripping for a long time, judging by the look of Liara in the trailer. Maybe Grunt. Rumor has it that there will be a connection with Andromeda. Accordingly, there are also kets, secrets of Jordaan, etc.

A
AdoptiveAgree 18.07.22

I do not understand one thing, why they showed how Liara finds a fragment of Shepard's armor, it cannot belong to anyone else. If so, then how did the shard end up on some planet on the body of the reaper, in theory, Shepard could be resurrected or did he survive? On the other hand, one could assume that the events in the teaser take place a couple of months after the finale (meaning the red in which Shepard takes a breath) why Liara then aged, at first it seemed to me that these could be scars left after the Earth, but these are definitely signs of aging. So this assumption with a maximum probability of 100 is not true. But they did not just show this fragment. Without Shepard, there is no Mass effect as a game, as a series that makes you cry at the end, the ending of which makes you tremble and does not allow you to recover for several days. Some believe that Shepard as a character has outlived its usefulness, and that re-attracting a character harms the plot of any game in general, but Shepard, in my opinion, is such a deep character that he has not outlived himself and it seems that he will never outlive. After the failure of Andromeda, well, they should have understood that mass effect and Shepard are one, he is the face of this series, without him mass effect is already something else