3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shurundul 02.11.19 03:17 am

Completed all quests, what to do? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I passed all the quests, I don't know what to do in the game(Quint not to offer))))). Who does what in free mode?
140 Comments
Sort by:
J
JolyMau5 02.11.19

Forget about the game.
Or DLC to play.
Nothing else to do in this game. For quests and DLC is all that fit in the Witcher.
Without quests world very much becomes dead. (No matter how denied it some personality, but it's true.)

A
Anderson777- 02.11.19

Shurundul
to wait for add - Blood and wine

S
Shurundul 02.11.19

Shinoa
DLC too, and therefore all the side quests from him.Equipment collected. The only thing that is left is racing. Yes, and they actually pass all in one go for the evening

S
Shurundul 02.11.19

Anderson777-
Perhaps you're right, waiting for addition and prepare hundreds of 4 buy)))

S
Shurundul 02.11.19

And additions no Amateur with quests?

p
predator999 02.11.19

That's really the problem is that the game world is like dying after passing syuzhetki. At least 1 new dialogue to old Persians, he added, no one chtoli not happy that the war ended ?

G
Geralt_Riviyckiy 02.11.19

Shurundul
Like no

A
Anderson777- 02.11.19

Shurundul
prepare hundreds 4,or raise the black pirate flag

S
Shurundul 02.11.19

predator999
Incidentally after passing syuzhetki don't feel that the war is over. Everywhere and are colored soldiers, regardless of who wins in the end. And replicas they have not changed, still hate each other.

G

Shurundul
You can go through skyrim or inquisitio(if any of course)

J
JolyMau5 02.11.19

Shurundul
Meager tools the Witcher can't create quests.

D
Dzhoel Miller 02.11.19

Shurundul
Similar situation, waiting for the DLC =)

p
predator999 02.11.19

Shurundul
Here I am about the same as if developed scored on the fact that the war ended all the same type the game passed only in the white garden have changed corpses lying everywhere and black radunskie soldiers. In Veronicah Regency probably had to get rid of the junta led by the bloody Baron, they are the same drunks and amurskie the Slavonic.

S
Shurundul 02.11.19

Garlicy
With Skyrim the same as with the Witcher))) Dragon Age, as it is not hooked...(((

M
Marquess 02.11.19

Make up a scenario and play it. For example, you were given the task to clean up what the location. Imagination!

G

Shurundul
Well, I was XS or dying light fallout 4,dishonored

A
Arileon 02.11.19

Completion of all quests probably took a decent amount of time, I would advise you to play other games to clear my head before DLC. Not necessarily in the RPG

S
Shurundul 02.11.19

Arileon
Well about a month extra is not at the computer all day

S
Shurundul 02.11.19

Arileon
The fact that now one of the dregs of some sort of Fallout 4 was a disappointment to me specifically, the geeks are tired...COP and GTA too....

S
Shadow_QZ 02.11.19

Here and at me the same rake, waiting for DLS