3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shurundul 02.11.19 03:17 am

Completed all quests, what to do? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I passed all the quests, I don't know what to do in the game(Quint not to offer))))). Who does what in free mode?
140 Comments
Sort by:
K
KanoVoxLian 02.11.19

DjDuke
New game+is not a roll,will have to wait for the new addition.

M
MagicHero 02.11.19

KanoVoxLian
Maybe we should throw the game or do you think that it is possible to play forever?

A
Anchoret 02.11.19

Really bad it didn't descriptively all sorts of spontaneous events in the game. For example, local skirmishes between units of the same Rezantsev and Ilfov. The world does not develop or does not live separately from the player. There is a player - have encyclopedias, but only the background. The geese were there any pedestrians...

Recently, the White Garden Nilam swarm Aardam rolled under his feet. Cursing... a Little chop with them. Loot does not drop, but at least take the soul)

M
Mabel Pines 02.11.19

Anchoret wrote:
Recently, the White Garden Nilam swarm Aardam rolled under his feet. Cursing... a Little chop with them. Loot does not drop, but at least take the soul)
I already shed a tear T_T Play another game better, why are you so.

R
Revivo 02.11.19

I finished horse racing and Quint, a little bit craft, and build play until it all worked, the eyes still got 2 quest that the map is not specified. Funny to read the reviews children skurka :D

J
JC Jensen 02.11.19

XS,I've changed the build on alchime,then the recipes are searched,then searched for the mutagen I shake off dunno anyone,then potions did,then the armor was shaking,then I realized that this armor I don't like the look,then went to another farm,then I realized that no gold need to gold farm,Neformal Golda circulated the armor,then had the master swing runes to armor for the build,remodel, went back to farm,Neformal,went strength build guard test,and during all this found somewhere 5-6 small quests and a couple of dozen in search of treasure,in short nothing to perfectionists in these games to do

D
Dark Kahn 02.11.19

Cut towns and villages.

A
Aips95 02.11.19

Dark Kahn
They are all immortal.

The word there is a mod for random events. Mostly just sometimes jumps out of the bushes a random creature from the menagerie of the game, but there are random hunting, when Geralt suddenly says look around. I only wish the reward for the hunt to give to no one.

M
MStanislaV 02.11.19

Shurundul
Uninstall the game and wait for them to forget it and start anew.

G
Geroes8 02.11.19

To start with the first part) For mu, you can go with all DLS and covering fully all the quests and characters.

R
Reeps One 02.11.19

nothing!

S
Samyy Schastlivyy 02.11.19

Shurundul
and bugs was not in the main game nor in the stone hearts?I understand if you took all of the bugs in the quests are not met?

J
JokeCorp 02.11.19

To generally study everything in the game (with DLC) you need to spend at least 100 hours... Singles game, Yes, 100 hours - what more could you want that? If you want more hours of gameplay then play some MMO toy. Passed all - keep the game in collection, and then, in the future, when slightly or completely forget the plot - preproga toy again. I do the passing game dragged on for a year, playing a maximum of 2 hours at a time. For the year I'm a Witch with a head enough, and as it was always something to do in it :) And now he will retire in anticipation of Cyberpunk :)

S
Shurundul 02.11.19

Lucky1
was bugs, but with the update they were fixed

T
Thorgal 02.11.19

Damn, and I'm still heart of Stone has not passed. Just yesterday, the game re-installed for completion of both additions. As a result of the Skellige hang out, rake the missing question marks. And there are a shit-ton. And still it is necessary where-that to find the three missing cards for guinta...
I hope the DLC quests bugs all have pavlovici? Unfortunately some graphics bugs but the game remained.

s
sdhsadhjkashdjkhjkdjk 02.11.19

Liarа
thank you)I will Not buy and download the game

B
Birkenau 02.11.19

Shurundul wrote:
I passed all the quests, I don't know what to do in the game(Quint not to offer))))). Who does what in free mode?
Well done , that was. Now buy yourself a rubber woman ... -))))

G
GregorusFokin 02.11.19

Is there a way to restore the map (in the sense of bandits and monsters) to the state default? Not touching the story quests?
And the map is empty, not so fun to just skate.

T
Ty4_ko 02.11.19

After completing all the quests I set myself the challenge to remove all the question marks on the map.
Later I pereproshel the witch on the other end, and then started a New game + with all the free add-ons from developers.
And I can still walk through towns and cut protection) The fire in the Black camp in Velenje.

Z
Zombi_anarchist 02.11.19

Collect all the questions on Skellige )