3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shurundul 02.11.19 03:17 am

Completed all quests, what to do? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I passed all the quests, I don't know what to do in the game(Quint not to offer))))). Who does what in free mode?
140 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wild Rider 02.11.19

Reading books, passing the previous parts, if not previously done this.

Among other things after passing syuzhetki don't feel that the war is over.
After the credits the game world is not tied to the plot, it's for ticks left, to make the player run. Location still great, they are more interesting to explore than the 1 and 2 wizards.

r
room212 02.11.19

I too was all, just jumping on the roach in different places listening to the dialogues, the world is changing after Stripping points of interest and completing quests. Recently, the chest was found in the river with a drawing of Negotiator LVL 35... a trifle, but nice for collection) by the way I Have 39 LVL in the end and what you have?

S
Shurundul 02.11.19

room212
38 the result was

S
Shurundul 02.11.19

The catch happened!))) I go into the game, and then out of nowhere 5 quests skellige there)))

N
Nikolai S 02.11.19

Shurundul
Also for a while ran about the world.Tried a third witch to find with a good outcome,but not found.The cave on Bald mountain researched, found a chest with a sword corvids 33 level,a very good performance.There are mini-quests which you can not find in the whole game,but after none found.

S
Stribogg 02.11.19

Shurundul
I after the first pass then started again-recorded as missing by ( I'm talking about the meaning, the nuances and details) So passed three times, then there was NG+, I had to try=)) And then there was a Stone of the Heart, a sin not to go through the whole. the campaign mode with them))) And then.. Need to go again heart of Stone, similar to the main plot ( I mean washed, the nuances and details).. So there are just a lot of variability about what to do in either case, the quest..
Now I go into this already familiar world to wander, to look at that, it turns out, still have never seen, in General, without fanaticism running around the signs of the marks..
And Yes, actually, there is something to do ALWAYS.. =))

B
BarackKamacho 02.11.19

Play another game,no matter how good the Witcher makes no sense to him zadrotit

D
Dema 80 02.11.19

live the REAL life

U
U.S.Soldier 02.11.19

well, you zadrot

S
Sheril 02.11.19

After the 3rd Witcher (the game) wanted to have one of the first and second

k
kiska228 02.11.19

Wait for Supplement Blood and Wine. Or go think of the beautiful scenery.

i
islam123 02.11.19

Well, just went the entire game, start to play something else. Or do something else.

E
Eagle-Owl 02.11.19

Shinoa
Ng+ is waiting for you

J
JolyMau5 02.11.19

XxWARBOTxX
To pass all the same only to greater complexity, make sense?
I did two, was enough for me. No more desire to undergo the same.

z
zhenya poznyak 02.11.19

with the crossbow at a deer to shoot

R
Roman Pivovarov 02.11.19

Shurundul
Wait for DLC or come a second time with an alternative story election=)

I
Ivan22Kan 02.11.19

Shurundul, New game + waiting for you, plus put the complexity of the death, and take the other decisions, Doing another specialty of Geralt, in the new game + so all the alchemist steers in the set bear. Going slowly again, savoring, prolonging the pleasure, enjoying the directing cut-scenes and dialogue. So he is still playing Q3 for an hour or two max in the evening before bed instead of news/ politics /TV series. You can put fashion. For example to change the colors, change the lighting in the game, armor re texture, all sorts of tweaks to do to optimize the HUD, on the nexus you can select 10-20 useful mods for myself. DLS Blood and wine promises to be massive and will change the mechanics of the main game. According to rumors, will be added new skills, new combat animations, alternative vadimchik the stats of the armor, fixed the balance in complexity of the Wild hunt, a new map, the area of which is 75% of Velena and Novigrad, will be vampires. Possible raise for one week only from books. There's a new art by the way it over the network.

I
Ivan22Kan 02.11.19

Not to be unfounded, here's the art with the Regis in the battle form of the bat.

A
Artem Ponomarev 02.11.19

And here I BIOS updated and now I play on high settings, the minimum salary played. The second time going through

L
Lesha Petrenko 02.11.19

people BIOS updated, I laugh of course