3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shurundul 02.11.19 03:17 am

Completed all quests, what to do? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I passed all the quests, I don't know what to do in the game(Quint not to offer))))). Who does what in free mode?
140 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bigg 02.11.19

In Tossene nothing to do, after I killed the last rat, with anguish finished silver karoliska, who had regretted. To fall into drunkenness impossible, no fishing, utoptsev do not count... in Novigrad and the surrounding area, you can still profit by the bandits, to look for stuff hid...Skellige, the hunting season rebaptizers(forgot... as their mother...) or you can check on a woman on a rock, she's kind of dead, but in excellent condition and has ... but to try too. In kaer morhen the stupid - hunting on anything that moves. And when it will end only two options: to put the mod to the brothel to visit there Yeneffer, Triss, Bariatu and the other characters, like unavailable after passing or fighting soldiery. Sad... in the first Witcher, at least you can thump it

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 02.11.19

Remove the game

B
Bigg 02.11.19

Sergei Dobrovolsky
Here, briefly, and wisely, the rest is slyness?

D
Doberrman699 02.11.19

farm cows in the White Garden.Guaranteed devil you know since the twentieth

P
PirogLove 02.11.19

Try to accept

E
Eligos 123 02.11.19

Play varfeys

X
XmarKa79 02.11.19

Get a job or something useful

X
Xv.O.vX 02.11.19

Enjoy the scenery!

D
DMITRIY3500 02.11.19

buy all the books in the game and read it, because I think in story mode you're not doing

D
Daniil11111111 02.11.19

I consider this game the best, it does not have a single minus.

J
Jaime Cobb 02.11.19

play a different game.

O
OldLis 02.11.19

Jaime Cobb
In other games after B3 as it is not played(

J
Jaime Cobb 02.11.19

OldLis
understand. there was a time. then tune up.)

O
OldLis 02.11.19

Jaime Cobb
Tried to drive in Skurov, but after v3 went almost to my gag reflex. But, unexpectedly, went well Mass effect. Now replay the trilogy in anticipation of the Andromeda. Compared to the Witcher games are small, compact, do not have time to get tired of them. A lot of the plot and the movies - what you like in the Witcher. Well, in contrast to shoot, not to wave a sword, too, delivers.

N
Nahalogo 02.11.19

Fashion set-and you can laugh and enjoy even better picture if I don't know how to swing, here you go https://vserpg.ru/3084-sharingan-u-geralta-v-vedmake-3.html

O
OSKaR2255 02.11.19

For signs questions mileage.
Complete New game.
Collect and make (upgrade) all vedmachi values.

A
AshD 02.11.19

Complete the hidden quests, one of them is the Greenhouse effect in the location of kaer Morhen and the quest with the talking Roaches in Tossene. The quest with the vampire who accidentally awaken, really don't remember where exactly either Sochi or Novigrad

m
maikoff13 02.11.19

I tell you what... the bosses of the wild hunt, there is one feature... That if you do a certain action , then the boss will be more vulnerable to attack.
For example, some bosses really don't like poisoning someone set the fire, someone the poison...
The example I can cite several of them that I remember very well: 1)the Toad, which according to Shani, it's not susceptible to Igny, but in fact it competently Usanov one charge Igny with a simple variant blows him 1/5 HP, here)
2)It is a giant in the early DLS Blood and Wine, MDM can be whotnot with one hit in the eye using a crossbow)

M
Master-kolbaster 02.11.19

New game+

d
deleted user azaza 02.11.19

Take the second Witcher, I also long passed the third with the dlc, so I think we can pass the second part.