3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gradus82 24.05.21 02:57 am

Achievement Questions (Borderlands 2)

Good day. Several questions have arisen. Who received the achievements:
1. The blood-bleeding bastion. Find 5 missing keys. Found one in the car, I can't find the rest.
2. The fortress of blood-bleeding. Give no mercy. What is the splinter group? Where to looking for?
3. The fortress of blood-bleeding. Go round. How to throw it into a whirlpool. A melee strike, a grenade?
4. Steam and electricity. Raid. If I didn't manage to kill in 10 minutes, can I replay it?
Thank you.
76 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dagetto2010 24.05.21

1. Actually, all the keys are in the cars, and the link to the video is here:
2. The breakaway group is an "Easter egg" about ninja turtles
3. You can throw into the whirlpool:
A) Salvador's skill "Fistful of Hurt A Little Pain"
B) By capturing a siren the enemy who jumps over the whirlpool on the bridge C
) a wave from a shield or a grenade
D) it seems like you can still hand-to-hand

4. Yes, bosses respawn after entering the main menu.

PS: what is the vehicle for minus? Corrected karma =)

G
Gradus82 24.05.21

Thank you.

G
Gradus82 24.05.21

Another question. The shelter has a grate. Behind her is a box with weapons. Located near Tannis. There is a switch on the wall, but it does not open. How to open?

s
sCard 24.05.21

Gradus82
according to the story go, it will open.

G
Gradus82 24.05.21

thank you!

G
Gradus82 24.05.21

Hello again. There is an achievement in the refrigerator: the rat is trapped. Where can I find? There is also an input under current, I found switches through the wires, they are not active. What to do? Thank you.

G
Gradus82 24.05.21

The entrance was opened, the switch was on top.

G
Gradus82 24.05.21

I found a rat too. There is a door between Rockman and Brainstorm, behind it is a recovery station in ice. You can knock down the ice through the gap in the window. After that, you have to die. You show up at this station. The task is completed.

G
Gradus82 24.05.21

Perhaps it is necessary to knock ice statues in this room.

G
Gradus82 24.05.21

Good evening. Nobody seems to be answering me, I am writing for myself. :(
Question 1:
Help me find all the cameras in Vista, we only found 5 ..
Question 2:
In Lynchwood. "Mortal duel". What to do.
"The last train." There is a clock on the tower. It was necessary to kill anyone?
"Do or die" did not find one. Where?
Thank you.
PySy: How to search for all this on YouTube? By the name of the game and the task? By location? I can't do it! :(

D
Darkteh 24.05.21

Here, all the videos on achievements were made and collected by a person >>> http://hsmzg.blogspot.ru/2012/09/53-borderlands-2.html A
crappy cloud was once given a link here on the forum.

G
Gradus82 24.05.21

Thank you. Sorry, I have not looked at all the topics. Found a link to the Symbols of the Hideout, didn't see the rest.

G
Gradus82 24.05.21

I did not find the camera. There are only roofs and echoes about the Perspective. Can I drop the exact link?

G
Gradus82 24.05.21

On YouTube for example.

g
gudja27 24.05.21

How to start playing it, I finally did not understand, I started the English version there, everything was also passed, I took a subscription to the season pack, but I do not see missions in the list, I can’t wait to unsubscribe somebody !!!!!

G
Gradus82 24.05.21

If you're talking about the Scarlet add-on, then I haven't tried it yet. On the Russian version, I write that it was purchased, but not installed. I don't want to try English.

G
Gradus82 24.05.21

I found the cameras. To search on YouTube, it is better to run the English version of the game and look for the English name of the achievement.

g
gudja27 24.05.21

So I threw the English version, but I don’t see new missions there, as in the Russian version, I’m trying to run this shit for a whole week, but I don’t understand how ??? !!!!. I checked the integrity of the cache, the same crap !!!

g
gudja27 24.05.21

already corrected)))

G
Gradus82 24.05.21

I have a pre-order, the add-on was purchased immediately. Until the Russification came out, it is not available in the Russian version. I don’t know what they say in English. There are some squiggles there. I just went through the English, Teleport to the shelter. Through him I chose Oasis, teleported. The addition has gone. Check that the English version is also fully loaded.