3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gradus82 24.05.21 02:57 am

Achievement Questions (Borderlands 2)

Good day. Several questions have arisen. Who received the achievements:
1. The blood-bleeding bastion. Find 5 missing keys. Found one in the car, I can't find the rest.
2. The fortress of blood-bleeding. Give no mercy. What is the splinter group? Where to looking for?
3. The fortress of blood-bleeding. Go round. How to throw it into a whirlpool. A melee strike, a grenade?
4. Steam and electricity. Raid. If I didn't manage to kill in 10 minutes, can I replay it?
Thank you.
76 Comments
Sort by:
W
Winer39 24.05.21

Dante Explosion
Found in Thousands of cuts, Reserve, Perspective, once by three Persians. All achievements are one hundred percent, and THIS is one for three-Siren, Special Forces, Mehra ... until you find the achievement four times, you will not throw off .... Trouble

Q
QQalia 24.05.21

Winer39
until you find the achievement four times, do not
throw off what are you going to throw off there?

N
NeverBackDown 24.05.21

JENKINS EVERYWHERE
Spoiler

S
SCAR. 24.05.21

Cheating again, I suppose?

W
Winer39 24.05.21

QQalia
When you complete 85% of the Achievements, the main ones are reset. If the version is higher than 1.1.3

N
NeverBackDown 24.05.21

MORE JENKINS, MORE!
Spoiler

Q
QQalia 24.05.21

Winer39 has
folded twice already, Jenkins is not needed for this, you may never meet with him at all.

G
Golden Phoenix 24.05.21

People, explain to the nuba in a popular way: what conditions must be met so that these unfortunate Timon and Pumbaa (Pimon and Tumba) are drawn together in the reserve at the same time?

Shl. NeverBackDown: definitely screenshots of the read game. In a real game (without cheats), this has never happened and is unlikely to be! So there is nothing special to brag about !!!

M
Mr.Zadrot89 24.05.21

How to get around with corrosive bubbles?

W
Winer39 24.05.21

Mr.Zadrot89
When the bubble starts to appear, you enter it, it throws you up the direction you choose along the way

W
Winer39 24.05.21

Golden Phoenix
There are no conditions. Come in more often, especially on an ultimatum, and better in four.

M
Mr.Zadrot89 24.05.21

Thanks, I'll try.

G
Golden Phoenix 24.05.21

Winer39
So I already play on Ultimeite, though most often on a solo. But all the same, ATP, you will have to try to cooperate with someone thread))

There is one more question: are there any chips (except for cheats) to increase the chance of Jimmy Jenkins' respawn? About the chip about the reserve (to take 2 square meters there at the same time - the main mission in the story and an additional task for recording experiments), I already know. At the moment, mnu 7/10 (lvl 4), I would like to finish this achievement to the end, but today for the whole day in the reserve not a single Jenkins has crawled out (((So I would like to know if there is anywhere else similar chips?

M
Mr.Zadrot89 24.05.21

Yes, you better look for Mordi's stash, symbols of the store.

n
nik64 24.05.21

Golden Phoenix
The greatest chance to meet Jenkins is in the reserve, and so it can get out from anywhere, Perspective, Fortress of bloodstains, Heart of the desert (I had it there)).

M
Mr.Zadrot89 24.05.21

How to turn on acceleration on a vehicle ????? mission faster than love in an oasis, I can not jump to the checkpoint on a boat.

G
Golden Phoenix 24.05.21

Mr.Zadrot89
afterburner on ANY vehicle is turned on by pressing "F"

G
Golden Phoenix 24.05.21

Mr.Zadrot89
in terms of muzzle stashes, vault symbols, etc. I have already broken through ALL of them in ALL locations, including ALL add-ons available on the ru-version at the moment - right now I am cleaning up game achievements))) that's why I'm asking - where else can you catch this Jimmy Jenkins ??? But it is WITHOUT CHITS !!!

G
Golden Phoenix 24.05.21

nik64
So I am aware that the greatest chance is in the reserve, but this is only until I took the second record of experiments on skags (it is just in the same room in one of the 4 boxes), but here's the question - if I accidentally parked, instead of opening the box, accidentally grabbed this very record, and at the same time after that it was saved (that is, in these boxes, after this there is no record anymore), then there is still somewhere a real chance to meet this unhappy Jenkins ??? At the same time, I am playing now on the Ultivfte Vault Hanter mode, in the previous modes ALL tasks are completed FULLY. And although I now have 59/59 Stimov achievements, I don’t accept cheats IN PRINCIPLE !!!!

PS. For two days (and about 70 passes), not a single Jenkins ((

n
nik64 24.05.21

Golden Phoenix
I don't even know what to say. He can get out of any box, ammo box, etc. and anywhere. As for the fact that you took the recording, then with 4 recordings it may not appear.